Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have Extremely dry face skin cause itching, with black patches, while rubbing skin it cause peeling of skin resulting black patches moisten skin when rub with cotton cloth dirt obtain on face.
I had very unhealthy hygiene previously. Didn't used to clean my body properly. Now I have dark spots around my arms, stomach and back please help me.
My lips are black in color since a long time. I don't drink hot tea, coffee and smoke. Tell me the reasons for this.
Sir good afternoon my name is bhagya 47 years I am having black patches on my nose and cheek from many years please give me any solution and which soap I have to use and which creams are good for this black patches.
Are home remedies for white patches shown on net useful. If yes up to what extend. I'm covered with white patches on the hand, elbow, chest, stomach and it is increasing rapidly. What is the best method in home remedies. I also have periodic pimples on my bumb, which itches and is recurrent, skin has become black I'm applying Betnovet Gm vety often. Pl. Suggest cream. My age is 48 yrs. Pl. Reply Sir. Thank you.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side effects?
I am from Kashmir and still in Delhi from last 4 months during these 15- 20 days colour of my face changed into black and got pigmentation on nose and face and can't get rid of it please suggest me what can I do to get rid.
I want to my skin glowing. Actly my comlction is nt gud. Plzz suggest sme products. For my fair cmplction.
I am 23 years old girl, my skin is oily skin. I want to become fair and get rid of dark circles and.
I am 17 years old and I have a small black spot on my lower lips for around 11-12 years. I don't smoke or remain the sun for too long also I'm not suffering from any other kind of disease I guess it occurred because I used to bite my lips in my childhood. How can I remove it?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
I have a scars between legs as due to rash on past 5years its still not faded and also have a small pox scar on my hand how to rid of it any technological treatment recommended?
While I have a fairer face and arms and legs, my stomach and back is dark in color. What could be the reason for it and how to cure it.
I suffering from premature aging of skin. What should the best treatment of it without any side effects?
Hello. I have an issue related to my skin I am ran my complexion. I am neither fair nor so dark. I am drinking pure honey lemon with lukewarm water empty stomach. Since more thn one month. And drinking lot of water. Still I do not find any result. Please I want a fair colour please help me.
Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.Many
Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are expensive, too.
1. Yogurt : Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. This remedy will also help keep your skin supple and moisturized.
2. Oranges : It has been found that regular consumption of fresh orange juice can greatly improve the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in different ways.
Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face andneck neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on yourhands hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
3. Aloe vera : Cut the outer layers of an aloe vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
Do this at least twice daily for two weeks.
4. Papaya & honey :
What You Need To Do
1. Mash the papaya pieces till you get a smooth and thick paste
2. Add honey to this paste and mix thoroughly
3. Apply the paste to your face and keep it on for about 20 minutes
4. Wash your face with warm water
5. Rinse again with cold water and pat your skin dry