Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Arun DewanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male and I have a prbm with the size of my pennis and I am very disappointed with it. What should I do to increase the size of my pennis?
My father 73 years. Suffering from COPD. .TAKING SEQUADRA. .AND OTHER NIMBULISERS LIKE DUOLIN ETC. .WITH COUGH DISSOLVING MEDICINES. .PLEASE SUGGEST ANY OTHER TREATMENT.
My son is suffering with headache mostly in afternoon, and that time he seeing sparkles in his eye vision, some time blackness in vision also with headache. What is the reason?
I used troilicity 150 .injection with this I had big gas problem is it safe or I stopped using this for my sugar.
Please help me! I have a severe problem of gastric pain. Not only in stomach but also it causes pain.
I'm getting head ache daily !and I have sight too I don't like keeping spectacles and lenses! please suggest a good syrup.
I am suffering from hardness of faeces which is not letting me to smoothly clear my stomach. I am suffering from this problem since last 2 months. I take a lot of water n also avoids heavy meals .I have tried everything like lactifiber powder n isabgul n kayam churna though I couldnt recover from this problem. Suggest me some effective plan to recover.
My throat is burning and I have severe pain in my stomach from last four days, what should I do in such condition?
Hi, I am a 33 year old male with diabetic history which has been under control with insulin. I am having sharp pains in the right side of abdomen and at the back. The pain seems to spike with geavy breathing or instant body movement.
Dear Sir I facing a sleep problem I don't get sleep late night till 2 oc please let me know the remedy as a solution.
Hi Dr. I am married since 15 years and have son age 14 years. Since one year I am not getting my periods at all. I have got psoraisis since 1 year and am under medicines. Apprecite if you please let me know why m I getting all this problems. Thank you
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.