Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
My 13 month old son suffering from fever from 2 days, his temp. Is 100 above, there is no cough. Please advise.
I have constant coughing and sneezing due to dust allergy. I have pain in my chest (right side) whenever I cough or sneeze, even if I sleep towards right I have acute pain. This is since last 20 days.
Dear Dr. My mother aged 79, is suffering from continuous cough during the night time only. Despite syrups, etc the cough is continuing non stop in the night time. Kindly advise please.
I am suffering from cough from past one week it is not reducing only which medicine should I take, my name is vinod reddy age-23.
Tears come out of my eyes very often. I have sinus and I smoke. Sometimes people say why are you crying. It becomes very embarrassing as I'm not crying. Please help.
I have cough in every morning and its not easily come out. So what should I do for come out this cough problem.Please help me
My 68 year old gray is suffering from asthma. What is the effect of using asthma preventer long term. I heard that using it for a year might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements for particular.
My daughter she is 4 and a half years old she suffers from tonsillitis every 10 days she has fever what to do.
I am 29 years old and I have been suffering from asthma for last few years, I had consulted with many doctors but result in vain. Please advice me something positive.
My father is 45 years old he is suffering from breathing problem as we consulted the doctor they said that left lung has been compressed by intestine and also right lung had been contracted itself and they ask us to do exercise and they give medicines to expand the right lung and thereafter we can do the surgery to expand the left lung my question is, Is it is good to do surgery after the right lung expansion and is it is possible to expand the Right lung through medicines?
Asthma is a chronic respiratory condition. In asthma, the airway routes of the lungs get swollen. This causes irritation and gives rise to swelling inside these routes. For some people, a chilly climate comes with its own share of troubles and pain. Individuals who are sensitive to chilly temperatures are significantly influenced by this season. Various climate extremes and changing temperatures affect their health. For those who are hypersensitive to dust, their condition tends to rise during certain weather conditions. Their symptoms include coughing, sniffling, stuffiness and even breathing problems. It is an undeniable issue that can pose serious danger to the person’s health.
Homeopathic solutions for asthma and these allergic conditions are exceptionally powerful and can cure them during any season. Yet, these medicines must necessarily be prescribed by a doctor. Homeopathic drugs are normal prescriptions and work by directing the immune system, which generally tend to be distinctly over-reactive during allergies and asthma. These are as follows:
- Arsenic album: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma due to anxiety, especially when there is extreme anxiety and uneasiness with cough and wheezing. The person cannot find a comfortable position and continues twisting and turning. The patients experience increased thirst yet only drink a little at once. Breathing becomes more difficult at midnight and resting is troublesome as they cannot inhale and feel choked.
- Ipecac: It is one of the best homeopathic solutions for asthma with nausea. In case of vomiting with asthma attacks, Ipecac is one of the best homeopathic solutions for that. There is steady nausea to such an extent that the person may feel nauseated all the time.
- Antim tart: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing allergies with coughing. In situations where there is rattling cough as though the chest is filled with mucous, Antim tart is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma. Even eating activates the cough. There is sluggishness and weakness. It is more suited for old individuals and young kids.
- Nux vomica: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing problems from gastric aggravation. In situations where the asthmatic attack is activated by gastric aggravation, Nux vomica is one of the best homeopathic solutions. The issue is probably going to be more terrible in the morning. There is a feeling of being full in the stomach alongside asthma. There is dry and continuous coughing.
- Carbo veg: It is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma with blueness of the face. At the point when the face of the patient gets to be distinctly somewhat blue alongside an asthmatic attack, Carbo veg is one of the best homeopathic medications. There is coldness of the hands and feet. Stomach problems may happen with the respiratory indications. The issue gets worse at night.
These are only indicative medicines, however, one must consult a homeopathic doctor in order to, take the correct medicine.
I cough hair. I was having cough n cold for sometime, so I thought those hair might be of nasal cavity. But it has happened 4 times in 6 months. Is there anything to worry about?
I'm suffering could and cough every month. Last 1 year I don't understand what should I do. I want to know the reason behind please help me.
Especially during allergy season, wake up daily so stuffed up. One can’t breathe through their nose, their eyes itch, and it’s all around not a very fun experience.
This method to relieve sinus congestion.
Of course, this alone won’t fix the problem permanently. Kicking up the spicy food in your life and drinking lots of pure water will help relieve sinus congestion as well.
Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Apply pressure but don’t go overboard.
Place your thumb between your eyebrows.
Press down with your thumb for about 30 seconds, applying a decent amount of pressure. Don’t push too hard though.
Your sinuses will begin to drain almost immediately.
This works because the vomer bone in your nasal passages rocks back and forth with the pressure, which loosens up the phlegm in your sinuses, allowing it to drain.