Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Vashisht
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Arti VashishtYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm Suvam Das, 23 years old male, M.Sc student. I'm having headaches past few months. Severity not that much on last winter. But now, on summer, especially last few days, i'm having headaches 2-3 times or more on a single day. I also have nausea or dizzy feelings. And the headaches are very sensitive to light and sound. And also noticed, headaches may come after taking meals. When headache comes I take rest turning of all the lights or going to a dark part of room. It give me some relief. I also have some lack of sleep issue. What should I do?
I am 28 years old and in last month got saviour headache 3 times? What ia the reason behind this as earlier I don't have this type of problem.
My father is having problem of cervical decompression and having neurogenic bladder and said for operate. But my dad fear from operate a lot. Whole family tried to make him understand from 1 month but all in vain. Doctor said operation is necessary and needed fast as problem is increasing. Dad is in tension. Dad is in pain due to cervical decompression. But still in fear. How to solve this fear problem? Your answer is important for us.
My 70-year-old mom admitted to hospital with hypertension and high blood sugar last week. She got discharged from hospital after three days with normal BP and blood sugar with medications for BP and Blood Sugar. But now she is feeling nauseatic, having loss of appetite and urgency for nature's call intermittently. She is on following medications post-admission: tab glyciphage 850 mg twice a day, tab envas 2.5 twice a day, tab statix 10 mg at night, tab vertin 8 mg twice a day, tab ecosprin 75 mg once a day, tab shelcal once a day, cap darolac twice a day, tab Pan40 twice a day. Is it matter of worry? Please suggest.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from fever last 2 week and I had use a lot of medicine but west they have what I do now.
When I do massage of penis it erects good but when I stop I loss erection after few min or seconds is it normal or not? As side I start doing yoga. Does cobra helpful in boost libido?
1. Get Your Fill of Water One of the first things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink plenty of water. That’s because drinking water can help flush away the bacteria that's causing your infection, It puts you on the right track for recovery.
2. Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract Getting plenty of foods high in vitamin c is important because large amounts of vitamin C make urine more acidic. This inhibits the growth of bacteria in your urinary tract.
3.Cut Bladder Irritants From Your Diet When you have a UTI, caffeine, alcohol, spicy food, nicotine, carbonated drinks, and artificial sweeteners can irritate ur bladder further, making it harder for your body to heal. Focus on healthy foods, such as high fibre carbohydrates (such as oatmeal or lentil soup), that are good for your digestive health.
5. Go Ahead, Empty Your Bladder Again Every time you empty your bladder — even if it’s just a small amount — you rid it of some of the bacteria causing the infection. Keep making those bathroom runs, advises Rivers.
6. Change to Healthier Habits
- Wear loose cotton clothing and underwear.
- Wipe yourself clean from front to back.
- Choose only fragrance-free personal hygiene products.