Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti SainiYour feedback matters!
Hi mam, I I've 20 days baby. My breast milk is not enough to my baby. My milk was in soo less quantity. So that how to increase my breast milk supply. please kindly give suggestions through medicine or good diet. I am suffering a lot for this problem bcz he is 20 days baby. please mam.
I was pregnant with 10 weeks. Doctors told me that I have diabetes my fasting sugar was 97, and had given glycomet 500. The very next day I had bleeding and aborted my child. Does it was an affect of metformin. I think my fasting sugar was not that much high. please answer. I am very much in grief.
From 1 month back onwards I didn't get my periods. Can you please help me doctor wt will I do in natural way.
She is suffering from leukorrhea, and she always have itching in vagina and pain in lower back and legs headaches are common she have improper mensuration cycle, which use to extend upto 10 days and bleeding lasts only for 2-3 days.please help
My friend and his girlfriend had some sexual time with each other and he said he ejaculated his sperm on his girlfriends vagina. A little above her vaginal part. She then washed it away. Is there any chances of her getting pregnant? Should she take a pill? If yes when ?
I am having itching near vagina and also having White discharge.what to do? I Have 1 baby of 1.5 years.
Uterus is anteverted. Normal in size. Myometrial echogenicity appears uniform. No obvious focal lesion seen. Both ovaries are bulky and show multiple small peripherally located follicles with echogenicity hyperemic central stroma. 15mm dominant follicle seen in the right ovary.
Hello doctor, I got family planning surgery last month. The thing I want to know is that how many month need to rest for this surgery thats without sex. Please say some suggestions.
I have PCOD and have high thyroid and prolactin too. I am taking the prescribed medicines and also doing exercises daily. Should I have a specific diet where I cannot eat all sort of foods? Or I can eat all sorts of foods like spicy ones or junk foods sometimes. What sort of foods should I prefer and what should I avoid in my diet? Please advice me.
Hi doctor. I'm 22 years old. Since many years i'm suffering from a gynic problem of vaginal discharge watery in consistency. Is that harmful symptom. Please can you give any medication.
I am 50 yrs old. In Sept. 2014 due to urinal infection, I an unable to pass urine. I met doctor and suggested for Ultrasound. It was found my prostate was bigger in size. I started Medicine EFLOO 10 mg. I met 2 - 3 times after starting the medicine. Now I am physically fit and no problem. But Urologist is saying I have to take the medicine for my entire life. Is that true?
My G. F is having problem of white discharge. She is having this problem from last 2 months and also she is becoming weak and always feel tired. What to do to overcome this problem please suggest and Side effect also. She is 22 years old.
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
How best to treat it?
Depending on how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include In-vitro fertilization (IVF), and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.