Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MittalYour feedback matters!
Is girl sperm ejaculation is necessary for pregnancy my friend's husband has low testosterone but this doc says he don't satisfy his wife so his wife is not becoming pregnant is it true ?
I am 23years old. I had sex with my bf on 8feb and that day I take I pill. contraception pill. In the even I notice bleeding for some time that time I was confused what is it. It does not occur continuously. For only 10 mins the bleeding occurred. And it was my second time sexual relationship. He also used condom during intercourse. In first time we do the same. Is there ant chances of pregnancy. After 1st time sex my period continued earlier the date. But this time for this bleeding after intercourse. Is happen. Is there any problem. If any chance of pregnancy. please suggest me.
Today morning, my sister's menses has started. After that she started feeling uneasy. Then pain in and around stomach and also she was having difficulty in breathing. What is the cause for it?
A miscarriage is generally characterized by the loss of a fetus before the passage of around one forty days of pregnancy. In medical terminology, a miscarriage is usually referred to as a spontaneous abortion, precisely because it happens spontaneously. According to studies, about 50% of all pregnancies end up in miscarriages and around 80% of miscarriages occur within the first three months of pregnancy. If they happen to occur after the passage of twenty weeks of gestation, they are normally termed as late miscarriages.
The most common cause of miscarriages is primarily due to the presence of some fatal or critical genetic problem in the unborn baby, which may or may not be in any way related to the mother. Apart from this, there is a host of other causes which are held responsible for miscarriages. These may include:
- Cervical insufficiency (weakness of the cervix)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Physical problems in the mother
- Medical problems in the mother
- Immune system responses
- Uterine abnormalities
Here are a few indicators of a miscarriage:
- Bleeding (which can vary from light to heavy bleeding)
- Abdominal pain
- Severe cramps
- Back pain
- Treatment of miscarriages normally involves three steps - a pelvic exam, an ultrasound test and blood tests to confirm whether or not it is a miscarriage.
- If the miscarriage is complete and yet the uterus is still not emptied of its contents, then it may be necessary for you to undergo a dilation and curettage operation.
- If you have gone through multiple miscarriages in the past, then the treatment will probably involve a pelvic ultrasound, a hysterosalpingogram or a hysteroscopy.
I was on ova shield ds and progynova ths mnth. I usually experience PMS symptoms 10 to 12 days be4 my periods bt ths mnth I have not had any such symptoms. Cn I be pregnant ths mnth or is it due to d drugs?
Sir my wife is pregnant so how many day I don't do sex to her? and I am doing sex then what is danger? please guide me sir.
Greetings doctor I'm Jessica my age 28 my weight 98 kgs now we are planing for children. I don't have any diabetics and I'm not using any medications. Any side effects will come at this weight pls suggest me some people told don't try pls replay me.
Period tym me mujhe hmesa joint pain. Hand n legs pain ki sikayat hoti h. Saath hi kamar aur hips me v bht dard rehta h, me bht pareshaan ho jaati hu. Mera kal night se period start hua h, aur aaj mere haath -paaw me bht dard tha. Especially left hand n leg me. Aur aaj me kisi jruri kaam se mrkt chali gyi thi isi situation me, mujhe bich-bich me bht joro ka dard v uth rha tha pet me. And kamar bhi bht joro ka dard de rha tha khade-khade. Kaafi derr baad achanak se mujhe chakkar sa aane lga, sambhalne ka bht kosis kiya mene. Chair pr v baith gyi sar pakad kr apne. Pr mere aankh k saamne sb ghum rha tha, n aankh bhaari lgne lga tha, fir bht muskil se mujhe pakad kr ek shop pr baithaya gya, aur paani pilaaya gya, phir mene head down kr liya thode derr k liye, n fan k hawa k niche thoda relax lga, uske baad mujhe nimbu -paani pilaaya gya dhire-dhire, tb ja kr me bht derr baad relax ho payi. Pr 1 ghante baad v me chal paane me utna comfortable nhi hui thi. Infact avi me leti hui hu, pr avi v mera sarr ajeeb sa lg rha h, n aankhe bhaari si lag rhi h, period tym me mujhe asa pehli baar hua h, infact normally v itna jyada asa pehli baar hua mujhe, otherwise me aaj tk behos tk nhi hui hu. Wese mujhe BP Low ho jaane ki problem bbhi h. Me 19 saal ki hu. And har month me 3-4 din ek ladke k saath sex v krti hi hu.
Dear mam Mujhe abhi baccha nahi chaiya or meri wife ko 1 month ki pregnant ho chuki please tell me immediatley kon se medicine leni chaiye.
Respected sir my wife feel tired after do some work, I have two kids both are born by cesarean operations. Pls tell me what can I do.
Hi my periods are delayed for 5 days and something unusual is happening this time on the very first day I am always experiencing heavy blood flow and after that the my pain subsides but this time the pain is continuous and the flow is very low and when I pass urine the flow becomes heavier. So please tell me is it normal or something not good is happening I am sexually active too and do not want pregnancy.
She is having her period on 18 to 23. She had anal sex on 10 Jan. As her period was supposed to come on 18 jan but it came late on 23 Jan. Lot of blood came out. She is feeling tired. She is worried as she knows that periods can came in pregnancy to. What to do now. Is she pregnant?
I am 53 yrs old. My periods have not yet stopped. I have been facing a lot of problems for the past 11/2 years. I went for a complete check up and there has not been any problems. The doctor advised me to wait for about six months. Is it okay or should I have to do something else. Please advise.
I am 12 weeks pregnant and I get still lower abdomen pain it feels poky, however my gynac told me its normal, pain will dissaper in further weeks but I can still feel something poky just above my pelvic. is that normal, also I have little stomach fats.
Hello doctor My wife is 32 weeks pregnant and has swelling on face and foot. Also has varicose veins. Is it normal or might face complications How to treat.
My 75 year old mother's burping and hiccups problem has been around for twenty years and no doctor is able to treat it. All tests are normal.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.