Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir can you please tell me which kind of moisturizer I can use for healthy skin please tell me the product name.
I am a male of 61 yrs. My prostate is enlarged a little and about 40 cc urine is retained in the ultrasound. I have to go to urinate about 3 times at night. I also have uric acid in the range of 7 to 10 for which I take Febuget 40. Because of high uric acid I have joint pains in the knee and ankles. My libido has also reduced significantly. I am a by pass patient and am on blood pressure medication and Clopitab A 75. Any help in homeopathy?
Can you please suggest me some home remedies to get rid of old mosquito bite scars from my legs? I used hexilak silicone gel, applied it on the spots for quite sometime now but it doesn't help much. Do you know any quick way to get rid of them? Thank you so much :)
Hi sir maine kuch din phle skin light creme use kiya tha lekin meri skin black and white ho gaie h next month m mere margge hai please any idea ?
Is their any kind of problem if the face is not washed before going to sleep, for after being under the sun and pollution for all day long? Does this kind of practice leads to any kind of skin disease?// Please help me. How to find out how my skin type is?
Hello sir mere puri body mai skin rashes ho gayi jis kar k rashes kar kar k meri puri body te nails de nishan pd gaye ha.
I have scaly skin on head. Many patches are seen in my head. Around ears and nose I have same problem. How to cure?
Hi. I got fungal infection below my breasts just above my tummy. I had the same problem last summer, now again its repeated. I use cotton bras, Ketoconazole 2.0 Soap (Keto Bar soap). It irritates my skin at that part. Kindly suggest what I need to do?
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best face scrubs for men or boys to use to get or be fair and get glowing skin which is cheap and gives immediately results please tel me.
He is using elosone ht on his face for whitening and he seems results too but as he stop using it again his his face become dark. Why it has happen.
My sister is 30 years old. She is suffering from cracking of her feet (affected area is the instep not the heel) for 6 months. From those dry area, it often bleeds. Earlier she used crack cream, soframycin but nothing goes well. Now a days she uses band aid for temporary relief. What should she do to get rid of it?
I am 32 years old women my problem is dark circle under my eyes please tell me home remedies for it.
Sir My face in over blakning and other part of my body Any Problem in? Reduce the blakning in face useful medicines Tell me sir?
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth
Related Tip: 8 Reasons to Visit a Dermatologist?
My feet have turned a bit blackish and dull due to the rains and all the dirt and mud around. How do I help my feet look better. Any tips that would help reduce the excessive dullness.
I wanna remove a tattoo which is on my hand. Is there any liquids or else I should go on a treatment.
My Grand mother died because of breast cancer. I was obese since 15 years and was PCOd. Due to joint pain, sciatica and spine pain, I was not able to exercise. I have recently reduced 31 kgs. But I still feel the pain in my breast. On ultrasound nothing came out. Do I suspect something wrong. After reduction of 31 kgs my periods are normal.
How to get rid of dark skin and dead skin? And one more question how to get rid of oily and get skin glow?
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.