Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
My age is 18 I had pimples problem since 2 years, when I saw them I used to split. Now they are black holes on my face looking ugly please help me.
I have a black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for last months but didn't see any changes and also on my face there is the spot were I break the pimples. What I should to remove it.
3 -4 deep scars that remain on my face after suffering chicken pox what I can do to remove that scars.
My doctor prescribe me melano tx for improve my completion for 3 month I want to know its safe to have this tablets for long period.
Doctor I wanna ask you about. The result of banana peel on black circle and how can I treat it on my face. It really works? If yes then how? Please tell me.
Hello sir I have problem of dark circles under eyes for last 3 years and my eye side are very weak I face difficulty in watching far things so pls tell me the solution to solve this I am very thank full to you.
Hi I am asif sir I have face a problem on my face having dark circles so please tell me a good medicine n treatment I am waiting your opinion.
Hi, I have been suffering burning sensation in my penis, anus from last 25 days. What may be the reason? I meet 15 days ago Urologist. He told me I don't masturbate thats why I'm facing this problem. He prescribed me alfuzosin Prolonged release tablet. I get little relief but not completely. I'm 25 tear old. My urine and Urine Culture report were negative.
I have redness on my face and also irritation I have use tables and cream from last 2 weeks but I not seen any changes what should I do you can suggest me.
I'm of 19 years old. Mary skin is so dark and oily. I fell guilty when I see the peoples who are white and fair. I want to become white and fair with out any side effects. Please suggest me!
Skin of my face is getting dull. It's looking like a overage face plzzzz give me a natural suggestions.
I get too many rashes on my chest and on my back only during summers. Whatever I use I can not control itchiness. What do I use to reduce the itchiness.
I rahul choudhary in my face so many spots are there so I want remove it plzzzzz tell me a medicine!
On my skin red spots and white spots are occuring. Day by day they are increasing. They are in round shape. What is that and what precautions should be taken?
I am 24 year girl. I have dark circle around neck. How to reduce dark circle. What should I do. please suggest.
I have oily skin and pimple problem due to it. How to get rid of it? please suggest me homemade treatments.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.