Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs old male and ihave lump under my niples for last 2 yrs, its painfull and looking very awkward, what should I do? help please.
I am 20 years old boy. I use the skinlite cream on face without doctors prescription and when I stopped usage of this cream cause fadeout on my face and when I get sunrays on my face then my face getting very black. What will I do for getting my skin colour back?
I'm feeling some burning sensation at my back skin. It feels like burning after being touched with stinging nettle. Could you tell me what May be possible reason for this ?some says it's because of High blood pressure is it true doctor?
Hello Dr. I am having dark circles under my eyes and my skin becomes darker day by day my friend suggested me to use skin lite cream at night. I want to ask should I use skin lite for dark circles? Is there any side effect from this cream and for how many days I can use skin lite cream?
What should I do sir so that stool which came from the anal after few minutes of eat food is stopped, I go toilet every time when I eat. This creates lots of problems for me I does not do my work properly specially field work due to this reason I have operated 3 times before in 2016 from Jan to July of anal fistula operation but still I faced problem regarding stool came out & also sometime we got pain. Pain about 2 hrs not frequently but some time after toilet.
How do we control dark circles around our eyes why it happens and what is the medication or home remedies for it.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
Please suggest any effective medicated soaps or any effective face washes for pimples and black scratches on face?
2. Skin folds or creases (groin, underarms, abdominal folds) need to be kept clean and dry. Increased moisture and warmth in these areas may act as a good environment for microbial proliferation.
3. Wear cotton clothes in summers. One should preferably use a footwear with good aeration if frequently getting foot infections or use powder prior to wearing shocks and try to remove shoes and provide aeration to feet during recces time.
4. Skin rashes can not only be due to infections, but also be caused by allergy to footwear, cosmetics, tapes, soaps, fabrics, color leaching out of fabric, jeans buttons or sometimes due to irritant dermatitis on coming in contact with irritants like certain highly concentrated disinfectants, etc whole body rashes could result from food or drug allergies or viral exanthem (viral fevers). Consult a dermatologist to ascertain the type of rash and take proper treatment. Avoid self medication as it may complicate your condition. E. G. A rash of hepres zoster may be mistakenly treated by self medication and when it does not respond one reaches the doctor late when actually the treatment should have better results when started within 72 hours, and best if started within 24 hours. The risk of postherpetic neuralgia that is pain persisting after treatment for herpes zoster skin rash is higher when treatment not started early.
5. Use moisturizing creams or ointments for dry skin. Avoid alcohol based products over dry skin as it will cause further dryness.
6. For people with urinary and stool incontinence- use good diaper and change them frequently. Change diapers immediatley on soiling with stool. Urine and stools can irritate the skin and damage the skin barrier and cause breakdown of skin- red rashes, raw areas.
7. Avoid frequent use of excessive talc powders as they can" cake up" and keep moisture in and thus promote microbial growth in folds especially over neck fold of small children.
8. Use proper fitting footwear with soft soles to avoid hardening of skin at pressure points. Regularly use moisturizer over feet at bedtime to keep the feet soft and supple. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer at night would keep feet softer. For diabetics if they have neuropathy use plain tap water or lukewarm water should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm.
9. In old people with thick nails, its easier to cut the nails after soaking in water for 30 minutes.
I having an problem on my skin since from 15 days I think its a fungal infection and it is spreading too rapidly from since 3 days. In this problem skin becomes very dry and there lot of itching and sometimes it becomes very moist and there are some pimples which in turn becomes dry skin with white patches.
Mera rang pahale bahut gora tha. Lekin ab meri chehare ki skin bahut kali ho gayi hai khas karake aankho ke ghere aur mathe pe. Bahut jyada black ho gayi hai. Meri skin bahut oily hai aur pasina aata hai chehare pe. Jab me safed rumal se chehara ponchata hu to rumal pura kala ho hata hai yane chehare pe dhool hai. Please mujhe achi davai do.
My skin is so oily and before 20 days ago I have started use of skin shine cream and I got some bad results like white dot at all over face .so now what I do to clean my face skin. please help me to solve my problem.
Hi I am 23 year old, recently married woman. Yesterday I accidentally got struck to the corner of dressing table door. It hit right in the center just above the butt on lower back. And I had blood in my stool a few minutes back. I also haven't got my periods since 2 months. Please help m bit scared.
I get tanned very soon even if I am out for few time and how do I improve my fairness, i am a medium complication guy.
Gycolic peels can significantly improve the appearance of the skin. This is a type of treatment that involves applying a chemical solution that makes the skin blister followed by peeling it off. The new skin that generates is less wrinkled and smoother. This treatment can successfully reduce lines under the mouth and the eyes, treat acne, improve scars, treat skin damaged by sun burn and wrinkles, improve the look and feel of the skin. It must be noted that the skin becomes very sensitive after a gycolic peel treatment. It, therefore, makes sense to wear sunscreen and refrain from direct exposure to UV rays.
Who is an ideal candidate for a gycolic peel?
Both fair-skin and dark-skinned people are suited for this treatment. The success rate and the effectiveness of this treatment depend on the condition for which a candidate being treated for. People with extremely dark complexion may not be well suited for this treatment.
How to get started?
Before going ahead with the treatment, it makes sense to discuss any underlying condition with the dermatologist. A history of cold sores and scarring should be discussed. If a person is undergoing any medication, it should be informed to the doctor prior to the treatment. A dermatologist often stops other medicine and prescribe skin meds such as Retin-A, Renova etc. to prepare the skin for the treatment. Furthermore, certain antiviral and antibiotic medicine can be prescribed to treat the certain underlying condition before resuming the treatment. An open discussion with the doctor about the depth of the peel is necessary to set the expectation straight.
How is the procedure performed?
Gycolic peel is an outpatient procedure. An overnight stay at the hospital is not necessary. The skin is thoroughly cleaned. The skin is then applied with a solution such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, carbolic acid etc to a very limited area of the skin. It results in a controlled wound and the new skin fill up the wound within hours. A burning sensation can be felt for a span of 10 minutes followed by a sensation of stinging. A doctor might prescribe pain medication and suggest cool compressor to reduce the uneasiness.
What to expect after the procedure?
A sunburn-like reaction is witnessed after the procedure. This is followed by scaling that lasts for about a week. Peels can be repeated within weeks to get the exact look a person seeks. The procedure might result in crust, blister, and patches. The area is bandaged after the procedure is performed. Sunlight needs to be strictly avoided since the new skin very fragile and sensitive to the powerful rays of the sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.