Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 yrs old, recently I had sex with my fiance on the 3rd and 4th day of periods using condom. Will I get pregnant? please help me . Thank you!
Headaches on their own are quite a pain, but headaches can also be a symptom of a more serious illness. Most headaches are caused by the disturbance of pain sensitive structures around the brain. This can be inside or outside the cranium. Headaches can be seen as a sign of stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, food allergies etc. Thus, it can be considered a warning that you need to change your lifestyle or diet and relax. Depending on what causes the headache, a number of homeopathic remedies can be used to treat it.
- Aconite: This is effective if the headache comes on suddenly and is worsened by cold. Another symptom of headache, which can be effectively treated by aconite is the accompanying of the headache by the feeling of a tight band over the head.
- Belladonna: A throbbing headache that is centered on the front or right side of the head can be treated with Belladonna. This sort of headache is usually accompanied by shooting pains, dilated pupils and aggravated by the slightest movement, sound or draft of air. It is also usually worse in the afternoons.
- Nux vomica: This is an effective cure for headaches caused by excessive alcohol or coffee, indigestion and hepatic insufficiency. It is usually centered over the eye and can persist all day or all night.
- Cocculus: Symptoms of headaches that can be treated with cocculus are first, pain that extends from the back of the head to the nape of the neck, motion sickness and a tendency to worsen by thinking too much. Such types of headaches improve when the patient is indoors and resting.
- Sanguinaria: A headache, which begins at the back of the head and settles over the right eye can be treated with Sanguinaria. These headaches usually start in the morning and intensify as the day progresses. It is often experienced by women who bleed excessively during menstruation. Lying down can relive this sort of headache.
- Spigelia: A headache that settles over the left eye can be treated with Spigelia. Such headaches usually begin in the morning, reach their peak in the afternoons and subside by the evenings. Noise, movement or a change in weather can aggravate such headaches.
- Cimicifuga: Headaches caused by fatigue and exhaustion can be treated using cimicifuga. This sort of pain is associated with sharp pains over the years and a shooting pain at the top of the head. You may feel like a bolt being driven through the head.
Issue for not having baby from last 5 months. So we want some advice or anything else related to this.
Yesterday when I squeeze my breasts while bathing a white liquid discharge came from both the breasts but I am not pregnant. Is something serious related due to this?
My mother has a lump in her left chest since one year ,could you suggest what kind of test should be done to know weather it is normal or any other problem. And recently she has undergone a gynaecological surgery for uterus removal just one week before.
I have hormonal issue so I take novelon tablet between 5 yrs. But this june after my period I start my novelon cycle late after 15 days thats why in june I have 2 time period. After end my tablet in july I have period. But same thing in july I take my tablet late again.in july after my period I started my tablet 26th july but I started my tablet 13 august thats why in july I also have 2 times of period. I started my tablet 13 august and end tablet 2nd september but in september I do not have my period becoz of june or july cycle was late. But in september I have my tablet cycle regular correct time after 7 days 8th of September end my tablet 28th september. After that I have my period 3rd october. Or in october I start my tablet cycle correctly 4th october thats was end 24 october. My next cycle start after 7 days 1st November that I take correctly for sure. But next month me and bf plan for sex. So my june or july novelon cycle was irregular thats why in November I do sex so any pregnancy risk are there. Becoz 13 august I take my novelon tablet regular.in october this is my 3rd regular cycle. And 1st november my 4th cycle was start. I plan sex 13th november to 17 november. Before my 4th cycle already started 1st november and take 13 days tablet already. So in November any pregnancy risk are there when I do sex or it is safe sex for me. Becoz I can not ready to conceive now. Becoz me and my bf get married after 1 year. So wo do safe sex and not ready to conceive. So please tell me it is safe sex for me.
I am 30 years old. Had a missed miscarriage at 12 week. Baby stopped at 7 week. Got d&c followed with normal bleeding and spotting till 12 days. It was my first pregnancy. When is it safe to try conceiving again? Any risks if I start trying after my first period.
I am 39 years old lady. Initially I used to have periods for 3-4 days but it is reduced to 1-2 days. My date is fixed. Periods are without any pain since beginning. I have a son of 15 years with normal delivery. Is it a sign of manupause? please respond.
I am 20 years old Gender: female suffer with hormones imbalance nd pcod issues, because of these issues presently I have pimples nd small types of pimples nd also sides ways of lips are getting dark patches. please give me a solution I get laser treatment for those uneven dark patches? Thanking u.
I have psoriasis and taking oncotrex 5mg. We are trying for 2nd child. It is okay to continue Oncotrex 5mg.
My wife is 38 weeks pregnant now. She had cervical stitch. Whether she will get labor pain or not? Or the cervical stitch will not allow for the pain?
I am 39 weeks pregnant and I want a normal delivery and no complications after 40 weeks so please tell me how to induce labor naturally at home as I'm doing exercises also.
Yesterday I had done sex with my bf without any precautions but during sex bleeding was started. Is this will be the chances of coming period or something else? Also tell me that weather their will be any chance of pregnancy or not and if yes may I take I pill to avoid pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I am 28 year old. When I get my periods the flow used to be for only first two days. On third and fourth days I hardly get it. But I get my periods regularly. What could be the reason for improper flow.
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain , ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.