Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old girl of 56 weight, I have little bit orange colour periods frOm 4 Jan this was going on orange black brown white blood was there a bit every day but my normal periods came on 11th Jan with some blood clot and today is 20th Jan but still its bleeding with no pain, but what I should do to stop bleeding? Is it dangerous? Is it any doses? I have late periods every months.
I am 24 years female. My period got skipped from last two month i. E Oct and Nov and I have done pregnancy test in both months by using prega news and the result was negative. So I dont know what is thw problem. Please provide me some solutions. Thanks.
My mother is 49 years old, weighs 72kgs. 2 months back she was checked for fibroid. The test showed an advanced level of fibroid. Further more everyday in the evening her body temperature increases and it gets very painful. This has been happening for about 2 months. She is consulting a physician for bp and diabetes for 7 years by now. She is expecting it to get cured by itself and taking some homeopathic medicines. Please suggest me what to do?
Hey, my periods are missed for 4 days and while eating I have vomit like feeling only. Why is it so?
I am a 23 yo women, I contracted a yeast infection after having unprotected sex (I have only one partner, my doctor prescribed some creams which gave me temporary relief but the infection comes back once the medication is over. I want to know which blood tests should I take so that I can rule out an STI.
Some people have potato toxicity misidentified as “I B S” ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome), as they both have common manifestations of the effects on the gut. Some cases of potato toxicity have even been diagnosed as Crohn’s disease.
How to have a proper and safe sex so as to avoid pregnancy and diseases provided not to use condoms?
I am 32 week pregnant my ultrasound report says that single live fetus is seen inside the uterine cavity with breech presentation at the time of scan. Liquor is mildly reduce (AFI=6CM) And doctor says that my baby is weak baby weight is 1447 gram please tell me what can I do for baby make healthy.
I have recently diagnosed with chronic cystitis by ultra sound scan. I already have taken treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. I have problem of loose motion after half and hour of eating. And also when I get nausea or loose motion my testicle got shrinked up. I decided to consult to homeopathy doctor. Is there suitable medicines available for my conditions?
Me and my wife want sex without using any protections (condoms). We don't want baby now. So I request can you suggest me best medicine should I give her, that should not make her any health problem in future.
I have heard that alum helps in the case of vagina's oversize and loosening due to rough and heavy sex on regular basis is it true? Please suggest me any sort of common cream, ointment, or Medicine available in the market?
Are you concerned about being at the risk of having ovarian cancer? Ovarian cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in your ovaries. It leads to abnormal cells, which are capable of spreading to other parts of your body. The major symptoms of ovarian cancer that are experienced at later stages of the condition include pelvic pain, bloating, swelling and loss of appetite. There are several risk factors which increase your chance of developing ovarian cancer. The most important factors are as follows:
- Your chances of developing ovarian cancer increase with your age.
- The condition is uncommon in women below the age of 40 and most cases of ovarian cancer are likely to occur in women after menopause.
- Most cases of ovarian cancer are found in women who are above the age of 63.
- There is an association between obesity and the development of ovarian cancer. It has been observed that obese women are at a higher risk of getting an ovarian cancer.
- Reproductive history
- Women who have been pregnant and completed their term before the age of 23 are at a low risk of having ovarian cancer. The risk increases with each full term pregnancy and women who have a full term pregnancy after 35 are more likely to develop ovarian cancer.
- Birth control
- Women using birth control pills or oral contraceptives are at a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer.
- The risk gets lowered only after using the pills for a period of 3 to 6 months. The longer you use the pills, the less risk you are at.
- Fertility drugs
- According to studies, the use of a certain fertility drug for a period of more than one year increases your chances of developing ovarian tumours and hence, ovarian cancer.
- The risk is maximum in women who did not get pregnant while using the drug. These drugs increase the risk of ovarian tumours, which are called low malignant potential.
- Infertile women are usually at a higher risk of being affected by ovarian cancer, even if they do not use fertility drugs.
- These are male hormones. A certain drug that is used for increasing your androgen levels is associated with higher chances of developing ovarian cancer. However, this is not yet confirmed and more research is currently being undertaken to find out how much androgens are responsible for causing ovarian cancer.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor and undertake several tests and examinations. This will help in the proper diagnosis of your condition and regular screenings will help you to keep safe and know about any disruption in your ovaries that indicate ovarian cancer development. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.