Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old female, as per reports I have tube block and no chance for natural pregnancy. So what should I do?
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)
I am Smith female, age 23 years, I used Clear Kit after taking this bleeding start but still my bleeding is not stop. Till now I suffer from very heavy bleeding. Bleeding starts from last 15 days.
Hi I am 27 yrs of age. I have bilateral varicocele. Having pain sometimes. What are the possible treatments and do this affect testosterone count. Will this make me infertile. Please let me know as I am too tensed about this.
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Day 15 - right 9x8, left - 17x10, endometrium thickness - 9mm and the impression is - posterior wall myoma 2.7cm. Radiologist also mentioned to me that I have fibroid. How would this affects my plan for pregnancy or even in the later stages.? What treatments needs to be undergone to solve the matter. Please advise.
I started my periods on Saturday. But I had sex with my husband. I bled a little during it, but I haven't bled after that like usual .I bled a little today. Is my period over or will it resume again?
I am 28 years old girl. I have long periods since last 2 months. In sonography report written as" suggestive polycystic ovarian disease" Kindly help me to cure this. Also I wants to know cause, treatment, future health effects of this. Please help. My hight is 158 cm.
What does a growth on labia minora (just below clitoris) indicate? Its smooth ,occasionally itchy, sometime empty sometime blood filled? What is the treatment?
My mother has done histrocotomy 3 months before. Uterus and lymphnodes were removed. Now after 3 months in mri multiple lymphnodes are being coming in pelvis. Please suggest what should do ?
My sister got periods in this month but not stopped till continued bleeding from now that is 15 days mostly and she go urine more times a day. She got married and children also. What was the reason and treatment for this problem. Please suggest some idea. Thank you.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.
1) If you want male child try to have the intercourse on the even number days & 2) If you want female -child try to have the intercourse on odd number days .So here the even number & Odd number days means, From the 5th day of the wife's menstruation the 6th day is even number day. Like this way we have to count the even day & Odd days.So here the 6th,8th,10th,12th,14th,16th,18th are the even number days.The remaining days are odd number days. This is the confirmed -statement from the AYURVEDIC Classics. As an Ayurvedic Super Specialist Doctor under my preview many married couple have succeeded with this AYURVEDIC Tip.