Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti MalikYour feedback matters!
I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. I am having mild cramps in lower abdomen. Why is it so? I am much concerned as it's my first pregnancy after 9 years of marriage. That too 2nd ivf. What should I do follow to have a healthy baby?
Whenever somebody get sex in time of periods is it safe or not? Give some reasons that why not or why yes?
Sir my friend's sister has issued a child by operation 2 month ago I want to know can she eat semolina (suji) discs such as halwa khir etc and what she should not eat means kis kis se usko parhez karna chahiye Mere dost ki bahan ka child issue operation ke dwara hua tha 2 months pahle ab kya wah suji ke halwa ya khir kha sakti hai please sir give me knowledge detail.
I have limps in my both the breast. Non cancerous lumps. I've consulted cancer specialist. And have been operated once. This is the second time. And is going through homeopathic treatment which is not helping me out. Any other way which you can suggest I shall treat them? And why are these lumps happening? The reasons? Can you suggest somethings else den operating please?
Physical activity has been identified as an important contributor to maintaining good overall health. Low levels of activity are identified as a risk factor for a range of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as being a strong contributor to levels of obesity.
Low levels of physical activity are a major risk factor for ill health and mortality from all causes. People who do not do sufficient physical activity have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease, colon and breast cancers, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Being physically active improves mental and musculoskeletal health and reduces other risk factors such as overweight, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.
I was detected with TB few months back and taking medicines regularly. But during this period I have gained weight which is perfect to my age and height.(Male, 22yrs, 5'6" 70kg) Now I don't want to lose the weight I have gained and have couple of doubts: 1. Will I lose the weight after completing the medication? 2. If I start Running regularly then what are the ways which will ensure that due to running I do not lose the weight I have gained and simultaneously making my body fit and flattering the belly through Running.
3 Everyday Foods that Boosts Your Metabolism
- They help in detoxifying and boosting your metabolism.
- Drink it as Ginger tea or lemon tea or just lemon water.
- Blanch the spinach add it to your dals or just chop them and add them to your salads.
I am suffering with irregular periods I consulted a gynecologist before 2 months she prescribed gynedol and pyridoxine medicine though I am using it still I am suffering with this problem can it have a solution.
Pregnency kit me do line light dikhati hai dark nahi to kya prgnency + hai? Or pregnent na ho tab bhi kit me do line dikha shakti hai?
One of my friend Lydia is pregnant (1-2 weeks) but she wants to abort it without any surgery, can she do it by having specific medicine?
My mom age 60 has multiple problem due to obesity. She has a cystocele coming out down from vagina n also has hernia. Doctors suggested bariatic as her wt. Is 130 kgs. Mean while gynec suggested to apply estrogen cream to tighten d muscles. When she stopped d cream after 4 days due to diahorea, she has some vaginal bleeding as she did not use d cream for 3 days. Pls suggest.
In the world of medicines, homeopathy has always been majorly on top of the preference list of many doctors. Although allopathic treatments are followed extensively to tackle illnesses, homeopathic treatments have also gained a significant position in the kingdom of medical therapy. Homeopathy caters to almost all illnesses featuring varied intensities. It basically follows the belief that any element that can create certain symptoms in the human body can cure the same in an ailing body. However, the levels of treatment differ from body to body.
When platelets begin to detour….
Human body at times suffers from various kinds of ailments, which hit them either predictably or unpredictably. In such cases, the first treating thought that would come to mind is the allopathic measure. However, not all allopathic treatments would ensure the same healing result as homeopathy would do. Thrombocytopenia is one such dreaded medical condition that drastically lowers the blood platelets than the normal required amount. It is believed that when blood platelets are present in the required numbers in the body, these control bleeding in case of any blood vessel damage. But Thrombocytopenia pulls the platelet counts in the body, thus hampering their efforts to combat bleeding conditions.
Homeopathic weapons to the rescue...
In such scary medical conditions, homeopathy comes along as a savior in increasing blood platelets to a sufficient amount. Homeopathy, however, is always regarded as a slow procedure. But as they say slow and steady efforts never go in vain. Similarly, homeopathic treatments assure long lasting and permanent results of cure by reviving wellness and fitness. In the case of Thrombocytopenia, homeopathy starts its treating procedures at the initial stage itself. With this early stage of treatment, the medical condition is nipped in the bud and does not aggravate further. The homeopathic medicines that are generally put into action are Crot.H, Lachesis, Merc.Sol, Chin.Sulph, Phosphorus and many more adding to the extensive list. These medications are subscribed over a period of time depending upon the condition of the patient. Simultaneously there are certain laboratory tests that are conducted from time to time to keep the progress of the patient in check.
Thus it can be said that homeopathic treatment never fails a person’s hope and faith in getting cured from ailments. Procedures may vary from the usual conventional way, but the effects are a guarantee of longevity and sustainability of cured health and a new living.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Dear Doctor we are newly married couple now my wife medical report said she is having Thyroid TSH E411 8.52 which is high also she have Bilateral Polycystic Ovaries kindly clear our doubt this will not prevent her from pregnancy if taking medicine will she get pregnant- Please Clarify.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"
Fear is a very crippling feeling , which you might have to go through at various situations of life. You might be scared of heights, darkness, and public speaking, even scared of being lonely. Fear is very difficult to overcome as it can debilitate you and render you useless. Even if you cannot be superhuman, you can at least aim to be someone who can confront his/her fear and render the fear useless. Here are a few tips on how you can confront your fear:
- Breathe: Breathing slowly and deeply actually helps. It calms your nerves and relaxes you. Short and shallow breaths can trigger panic and fear. If you breathe out longer than the time you take to breathe in, your body relaxes immediately. Try it; it actually works the best. Whenever you feel that you are panicking or that you are feeling afraid, take deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing. Count till 7 when you breathe in and till 11 when you breathe out. You will be surprised to find out how quickly you have calmed down.
- Identify the fear: This is a very important step as you need to figure out why you are scared or afraid. There has to be a specific reason behind every single fear that you have. Try to identify that reason. Delve deep into your memory and try figuring out what exactly evoked the fear. Once you know the reason, you will be able to understand the base of your fear, and you will find it easier to overcome.
- Get ready to be peaceful: If you start feeling anxious, nervous or afraid, breathe in and out. Then think of how you will get positive outcomes from the particular act you are being anxious about. If you have to go into a dark room to get something and you are afraid of darkness, just think how you will be able to get what you desire if only you step into the darkness for a fraction of second. This will help build your confidence and will slowly get you accustomed to moving on with your fear.
- Control what you imagine: If you are afraid of something, whether tangible or not, your imaginations about it will run wild. You might start imagining stuff which are not even real or which might just ingrain your mind and establish the fear on solid ground. Hence it is high time you need to control your imagination. Imagination is a very unique gift if you want to create something beautiful, which will help encourage you. But if you start imagining how a spider will just grow in size and number, and will fly towards you, then you have to put a lid on it.
Being afraid is common. Even the bravest people are afraid. Don't be embarrassed about that. Just face it and try to let go of it.