Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female and I want to get rid of my facial hairs which looks very bad on the face. Can you suggest me some treatments or medicines or creams to remove my facial hairs permanently. Thank you.
I have pain in my right shoulder whenever I wakeup in the morning and remains till evening but the pain reduces slowly till evening. What should I do?
I have a shoulder pain for last couple of days. So please help me to get rid of the problem I will be very grateful.
My son has been suffering from shoulder AC joint arthritis fir the last 8 months, despite, he has been using ayurvedic treatment in Hyderabad, there is no considerable healing, he is feeling hectic pain, according to some Orthopedic specialist, there is no permanent cure, he is passionate of GYM. What shall we do now? He is 26 years old.
I'm 32 years old male, might be suffering from trichlotomania (according to a dctr).in a portion of my skull regularly comes new hair and very much itching occurs. After the new hard hair grows everything become normal.
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help to cure this issue.
I have injury in my foot as it was twisted while playing soccer 2 years ago I have used many medicines and ointments.
I am 23 years old, but I have some problem. My hair problem is very serious because my daily hair drop is very fast. So please help me?
Severe pain on right hand between shoulder and elbow which triggers more at night . Doctor diagnosed it as frozen shoulder suggested physiotherapy excersise and ultra sound etc Following suggestion since last one month . Not much improvement . Can it be pain due to some other reason ? Pllease comment.
Is it right to oil the hair when I have hair wash in the morning and oil the hair at night. People say that you should not oil the hair same day when we have hair wash. Hair will start falling and will not grow. Please help me .waiting for your answer.
I am 25 years old. 5 months ago I had an major accident get a hit on my shoulder till now my hand is not working only flicker movement in my finger are here please help me out.
I am 22 years old my hair is getting from last 6 months what should I do to stop thinning of my hair and how to make my hair grow thick?
I am suffering from pain of My right leg heel from last one month. When I wake up from my Bed then pain started after walking open feet for while than the pain is stop.
Sir, I have left shoulder joint pain sir is it any sign of heart disease. Please answer at the earliest sir, I cant sleep to my left for more than 45 min.
I seem to be developing Varicose veins in one of my legs. While there is no pain or discomfort right now, is there some prevention techniques to minimize its impact going forward?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?