Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arti DuaYour feedback matters!
For last 7 years my blood sugar (fasting) varies from 125 to155 & pp varies from 137 to 175. I take normal food & sugarless black tea. Age 68yrs. No doctor recommended me any medicine but suggested some advise which I follow. Kindly give your recommendation.
Hello sir, I'm having itching at different parts of body. Is this a skin problem or blood related problem. Please tell me.
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality.
Related Tip: 8 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Masturbation
I am 20 years old, I am suffering from over weight my height is 5.2 and my weight is 60 kg this began just from 6 months is there any remedy for reducing fat around stomach.
One of the effects of pregnancy is lowered libido. Pregnancy can tire out a woman and put a hold on her relationship with her partner. Even after the baby is born, a woman may not feel inclined to have a sexual relationship with her partner. Though this is normal, it can lead to problems in your relationship. Hence it becomes important to put in an effort towards maintaining intimacy with your partner in a relationship. Here are a few ways to keep the spark alive:
Find alternative ways of staying close: Having intercourse when you have no desire for it makes it a chore. Instead of having sex for the sake of it, find other ways to be intimate. For example, you could take a shower together or massage each other. Being physically intimate can also be as simple as holding hands or touching your partner when you walk past them. A quick hug before leaving the house for work in the morning is also a good idea.
Communicate openly: A woman is not the only person hesitant about sex when pregnant or caring for her newborn. Men may also feel hesitant to initiate sex in the fear of hurting his woman. Many men also become extra gentle with regards to their partner when she is pregnant. Hence, it becomes important to communicate openly and share your feelings and thoughts. Do not be afraid to tell your partner when you feel uncomfortable about your body or when your libido surges suddenly.
Do something together: It is easy to get overwhelmed with preparing for a baby or looking after one. However, it is important to set some time aside for an activity that both of you can do together. It could be as simple as drinking a cup of tea together in the morning, solving a crossword puzzle or watching a television show at before going to bed. The idea is to give each other attention for at least a little time every day.
Accept the changes: A woman’s body undergoes a lot of changes when she is pregnant. Do not fight against these changes but accept them as they are and roll with it. Be prepared for breast milk to leak or for a little urinary incontinence. This is normal. It may help to dim the lights while having intercourse or putting down a rubber sheet over the bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, My issue is related with joints sound like in shoulder movement and down part of leg. This problem started few months ago. Please help what can I do now?
Mujhe allergy hai kisi chiz se body red ho jati jalan hota hai pure body pe now atrax 25 le rhaa hu bhot doctor k pass gya but thikh nhi hua so help me.
My brother have much more lipoma at his body. He have no pain and it is soft tissue. He was checked by Dr. It is non cancerable and Dr. not advice to operation to it. If is any solution?
Iam a 18 years old. From 8 years ago my mouth has bad odour. After completing brushing teeth my mouth will get bad odour after few minutes. I did not showed to any one and I did not used anything what should I do. What medicines should I use preventing from the bad smell from my mouth.
Diet In Hair Problems And Hair Fall-
- 2 flaxseed capsule with 1 glass of water.
- At 7 am- Tea with 2 fiber biscuits
- 3 Egg white (boiled) with 2 slices of whole wheat bread or
- Oat meal and 1 bowl sprouts especially moong, soyabeen (sprouted) or
- Whole-wheat daliya daily 1 large bowl
- 11:30 am- fruit especially guava and citrus fruit
- Dal and vegetable - 1 bowl
- Curd - 1 bowl
- Rice- 1small cup.
- Chapatti- 2-3
Green tea/tea with roasted gram or puffed rice.
Vegetable - 1 bowl
2 Flaxseed capsules at bedtime, Chapatti - 2 to 3, Salad
- Include milk in your daily regime. You may avoid sugar and have skimmed milk.
- Eggs and chicken are the important sources of protein required for hair growth.
- Have walnuts and almonds daily (3-4 each)
- Eat- 1 flaxseed (Alsi) CAPSULE in the morning and night with half glass of water.
- Include vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin A like spinach, mango, green leafy vegetables, and papaya.
- Include vitamin C in form of lemon and other citrus fruits daily.
- Drink ample amount of water and liquids daily.
- Avoid tea, coffee and refrain colddrinks.
- Include lentils (masur) in your diet every alternate day.
- Eat iron rich food.
- Include 45 min of exercise in you routine for atleast 5 days a weak.
- Eat your dinner before 9 pm
Don’t drink water with meals