Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Dua
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arti DuaYour feedback matters!
Any man who wants to ensure his handsome member becomes firm when he wants it will look to vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anything else that might help ensure proper function. Fortunately, there are many nutrients out there that the body needs to help this hard manhood happen, and they are easy to get. One of the best tenets of good member care includes putting all the proper foods into the body in order to get the goodness from the inside out; but what about putting those ingredients on the body, to get the best of those vitamins and nutrients from the outside in?
That's what men can do with a good male organ health crème, especially if it contains certain ingredients the body needs on a daily basis, including vitamin B5.
What does vitamin B5 do?
Vitamin B5 is one of the most important vitamins in the "B" family. It provides the body with numerous benefits, such as helping the body turn food into energy; obviously this is a vitally important function that benefits every part of the body, including the hard manhood. But it also serves as a mood enhancer and energy-booster, especially since it helps the body create red blood cells, which allows the body to carry more oxygen around to every organ.
Besides that, it does other great things when ingested. It boosts the immune system, which helps keep a guy feeling great. It helps regulate blood sugars to keep the body at a constant level and might help avoid that 'crash' in the afternoon that most people dread. Vitamin B5 helps the body use proteins, fat and cholesterol, which can all combine to boost that energy even further.
But what about a healthy member?
- Obviously ingesting vitamin B5 is important for the overall function of the body, but what about the member? There's a big reason why B5 matters - because it helps boost male hormone, which in turn helps improve a man's sensual function. This is especially important as a man ages, because his body produces less male hormone over the years. A stronger hit of vitamin B5 every year can then help ensure a man is doing all he can to increase and improve his male hormone levels.
- A man can also put the vitamin B5 directly on the member for even more targeted benefit. A good male organ health crème that contains this healthy vitamin can help it sink into the skin and deliver a boost of energy to where it's needed most.
- It's also important to remember one key fact about vitamin B5 - it is water-soluble, which means that it gets absorbed and used by the body and then expelled through urine. It doesn't 'build up' in the body's tissues. That means that it must be ingested every single day in order to keep a steady supply going.
- Fortunately, a guy can get vitamin B5 through numerous foods he probably already eats on a daily basis, such as eggs, beef, legumes, mushrooms, and some types of fish, such as tuna or salmon. A guy can also turn to a multivitamin if he worries about getting enough, as this supplement provides an ample dose.
- In addition, a man can boost his vitamin B5 intake from the outside in by using a high-quality male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Using a crème every day can provide not only B5 right to the area where it's needed most, but the body can absorb lots of other wholesome ingredients, including vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine, vitamin A, and much more. A powerful Shea butter and vitamin E base helps ensure the delivery of the crème is smooth, soothing and enjoyable.