Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Dua
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arti DuaYour feedback matters!
Hi, my son is of 2 years and 8 month. Every week he gots cold, cough and fever. I am visiting doctors for the past 2.5 years. And also gets infected regularly in 3/4 months. Please advice me what to do.
Hello Sir/ Madam Mai ek newly married person. Meri wife thodi haelthy hai. Abhi shadi hua 2 month hua hai or unka stomech thoda bahar aa raha hai. So please koe exercise ya belt ka name batae jisse control rhe. Thanks.
I am 28 years old, weighting 67 kg and 160 cm tall. I was advised by a sexologist to take the tablets Clofranil 10 mg and Fludac 20 mg for 2 months (one tablet daily) for some sexual disorders like premature ejaculation & improper erection. I understand from the Internet that these tablets are meant for psychiatric disorders and other mental illness. I don’t have any mental illness and I am perfectly fine. I think he has given me this for delaying ejaculation. I am not really sure if I should take them? Will these have any impact as far as mental/psychiatric health is concerned? Do these have side effects?
Hi My age is 33 height 5' 9 weight 59. My problem is 2 years back my waist used to be around 30 n 31. Now it is 34. I have got tummy I am unable to reduce this. Please tell me any exercise or medication for this because its giving more stress. Please help me out from this problem. Thanking you
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.