Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Arti DhallYour feedback matters!
Mam meri age 20 hai mere teeth tede mede hai WO kitne time me sahi honge kitna paisa lageg Name-sanjay kumar.
I am suffering a problem of mouth chale regularly. I drink lot of water but this problem is same. Please suggest.
My teeth always remains yelloish in color and sometines it start paining and suddenly stops. What can i do to solve this problem?
I am 16 years old girl. How to get a diva smile? And how to get white teeth and how to get sexy lips also?
My inner mouth cheek has problem since 6 months. After consulting general physician, dentist, ENT specialist, finally consulting with dermatologist since 3 months. I'm prescribed candida mouth paint, kenacort, dologel. It has largely reduced. But, the last 10-15% remain since 2 months. What should I do?
I am 25 years old. My front 4 teeths ate too big and there is gap between the teeths. I want wear braces and also cut teeth in same size. Can you say me the approximate age and total cost to wear the braces ?
I met with an accident and my front upper tooth is half broken. I would like to know the best remedy to fix my broken tooth at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
Sir, I have chhalla inside of both cheek and getting some irritation. Further my throat is occasionally irritated. Kindly prescribe suitable medicine to take cure. Thanking you.
I am having black area in mouth, inside cheeks, I'm getting worried, but I don't have pain any thing, but why this.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.