Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Arti BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Follicular Thyroid cancer. It spreads to right side of waist and neck C2-C3 position, there is a tumor also .The Total Thyroidectomy surgery and first step high dose I131 radio iodine therapy completed. My blood pressure level got increased and taking medicine Telmikind 40 tablets each day before breakfast. I am having neck pain also. Can anyone suggest what are the next steps to follow up along with food, exercise etc ?Does another surgery required for C2-C3 position schwanomma?
Dear sir, if a person has a low blood pressure without experiencing any symptoms like dizziness, fainting etc. There is no problem. But if the same person takes stress, or anxiety or depression, can he get affected by cardiac arrest, heart problem, diabetes or dangerous health issue?
Hi m 27 years old I have been experiencing asthma problems I wheezing sound used to appear when I breath it compels me to cough but nothing come. It is very uncomfortable my chest become heavy I have different medicine with no results. please help me out. I have never experienced such kind of problem during my childhood. please help me out.
I have to increase my height. My name is Allen John. Im 19 year old male. My height is 156.5 centi meters I want to grow my height. I am interested to join army. My chest is 80-83 centimeters. I want to increase my height in a natural way. What is the remedy for that. I am interested to work hard for getting height in natural way. What exercises shall I do. What deit should I follow. My fathers height is 157centimeters and my motgers height is 152c centimeters. Please help me sir to get out of this solution. Its a sincere request from me sir. Looking forward for reply. Thank you.
HI I have high BP is homeopathy good for BP does it really work and can I take homeopathy and stop allopathy from day one.
I am smoking for 3 years, from 2 months I am felling some pain in left portion of my chest. What should I do please help.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?