Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ArshadYour feedback matters!
Sir I havr cavity problem in my teeth. Please advise me how can I tackle with it. Waiting for your response. Thanking you in advance.
My baby boy of 13 month has developed dental carries & out of his total 7 teeth his 2 teeth are of yellowish colour with 1-2 dots on each tooth. Pl suggest.
I have got my teeth out of my jawline. Is there something which can permanently fix it without any harm.
I have to fix my front teeth I lost only one but Doctor told one teeth cannot be fixed so they grained another two teeth then they fixed a crown set of three teeth and I enquired about dental implant but they told success of implants are very rare so better to go for crown. Please suggest on this now I am looking for implant treatment weather I can go ahead?
I have like allergic reaction type in my mucosa of my mouth, it became thick in a bout two days, while using hot drinks I have alot of pain and burns. What should I do?
I am a 34 yrs female. I have a very bad odour coming from my mouth. When I floss then also its there. No likes to talk to me closely. Including my husband. It is ruining my life. Can this odour be because of any internal stomach or body dysfunction problem. Please help me.
I have ulcers in my mouth since 1 year I take medicine and I get cure but after some days I get ulcers again what is the reason behind this.
Hello doctors, I want to go for teeth veneering process. How much it is going to vary my teeth size? I am happy with my original tooth size but veneering is necessary.
I am a 24 year female candidate. Approx from last one year I am facing of problems like bad breath, chopped lips and sticky saliva. Is it a dry mouth problem or anything else. How should I treat it?
I am 34 years old I am suffering from gum disease can be called as gingivitis and I had a tooth cleaning too. Now I m feeling better. Is there any chance that my gum disease can be increase? Please show me the remedies. I m using oil pulling method of cleaning my teeth by sesame oil. Is it perfect?
I have problem with my teeth they are all tortous and I get blood while brushing teeth and all The skin gums under the teeth have became black. So can you give me solution to these problems.
How to cure bad breath issues permanently? I use orbit mint chewing gums whenever I go out. Is it advisable?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.