Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArpitYour feedback matters!
Is there any possible way to stop whitening of hairs in between age limit of 30-50 without any side effects?
Dear Dr. Iam 32 years old and I have severe foot pain, burning sensation and because of this I could not sleep. Everyday morning i am feeling drowsy. Please advise me how I can rectify this.
Sir I am using minoxidil 5% solution for beard growth from past two months and now I can See the hairs completely on my chin So how to make it thick and black Can I use any oil to make it black Is there any side effects if I use oil on beard area while using minoxidil for beard growth Please help me doctors.
Sir whan I run my foot is automatic paining. One time I have an accident. Sir please help? I need a bestmedicine of my foot please help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? I am also having foot pain. Please help me!
Im 20 Now bt I did not has much mustache and breed. What is the reason for tht? Is that any medicine for this problem? please suggest me if you have any medicine to grow my mustache.
I have a 94 old Mother living with us. She frequently complains of having no taste & not feeling like eating. She cannot walk & hence it's very difficult to take her to any Place for checkup.
Hi I'm 25 years old. I was affected by lymphoma first stage past 5 years before. So I took chemotherapy and radiation now I'm perfectly cured from that. But I lose my hair. I don't have dense hair after I took chemotherapy. Can anyone suggest me for dense hair?
I have incomplete and uneven beard on my face. Also it takes to much time to grow. What should I do?
I'm loosing my hair.. I used livon hairngain but did not stop hair falling. I feel my hair getting thin before then. My hair is silky & soft.
I had long hair before. I had cut it short just for some different look. But its not growing again since last two months. My hair is frizzy. How do I give them a shiny look and also have lost volume. Kindly suggest.
My hairs are started whitening some hairs are in brown with white color for this any treatment are there.
Right hand middle finger gets locked at the second knuckle nearer the palm. No swelling, no pain except at the base when pressed. Arthritis? Am 64 years old active woman.
I'm 57 years old and have joint problems like elbow shoulder pain. I used volini I avoid taking medicines as my hearing of 1side is dead. So I get neurotherapy treatment done. I feel relief, but sometimes I hv to take painkiller. So please advice me what should I do.
What is estrogen? What is testosterone? In both of them which is required heavily to grow facial hair in men? And why?
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage.