Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arpana HaritwalYour feedback matters!
I am 34 yrs. I got periods june 8, 2016. Later I did not get periods. What are the chances of getting pregnancy. For how many days egg will release in women?
My wife is not conceiving though she is under medical supervision for the last eighteen months. She is now taking Duphaston (1 tab. From day16 to 25) OvigynDSR (1tab. Daily) Clomipure (day3 to day 7) and Hucog hp5000 inj. Monthly once for the last two months. She only has been diagnosed with a minimum thyroid. Her age is 33years and she is a bit bulky. Kindly give me your valuable tips as what to do.
My wife shows no interest in sex though she co-operates and sometimes enjoys too. What can l do? Can hormone or other drug be beneficial? She is 47 and bulky but, so from the start.
How to calculate ovulation date? if m having irregular period cycle. Which is some times 35-36 days or some times 30-32. In this case my period date was 6 th march then 11th april n this month was 9 th may. M trying to conceive. Please guide me.
Super Fact of the Day: The colder the room you sleep in, the more chances there are of you having a bad dream
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 40 years old, I do not have children november -2015 laparoscopic surgery done by doctors she told me your abdomen values closed please go for IVF we are very poor people please tell me which medicine I use get childrens.
I'm 29/years old. My last period was on March 30 th and till date I on may 9th I haven't received my periods. I have made pregnant test after 4 days of missed period it was negative. When can I take the test again.
I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016. My date was 17 jan. Bt my periods yet not came. M worried. Please help me.
Should we use copper vessel water daily basis in regular time period or we should go for only in morning?
My husband is not at all having interest in sex. He never initiates. And when I go near him with the most sexiest clothes and even touch him he is not interested. He is blunt . He has had many psychological problems. Due to his mother s nature and feel s stressed. I hv tried calming him and shown him lot of soothing love. But he is never inclined to me and not sharing any intimacy . Its 3 years of our marriage. What should I do. I need to plan a pregnancy also. He wants a child too. We both have checked ourselves. Both of us r normal. His sperm count is also very good as per doctor. What to do. His penis stays soft only. If at all gets hard it gets soft by the time he feels he wants to insert. What to do to make him at least have some intimacy towards me.
My vagina is always dry during the sex I hv suffering from premature ovary failure my age is 33. What should I do to lubricate my vagina during the sex for the pleasure?
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please suggest me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
Dear doctor, Kungumapoo (saffron) is it good for pregnant women? If yes, when will start this after pregnancy? This will take milk with protein powder? Or separately drink? Thank u.
Sir/Madam, I get married in 2012, april but yet not have any issue. My period is normal. Last 2 period are,(sep-30th, nov-29th). All tests are also good such as tube etc. I have a small cyst in my rt. Ovary. I want to ask you that is it possible that pregnancy comes but not stands. please guide.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 26 Jan and I am not sure whether my sperms have entered into her body. What should I do now? How to detect it? Any help would be appreciated.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.