Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arpana HaritwalYour feedback matters!
My diet is normal and healthy but still I have belly fat. how to reduce it I feel weakness in body I eat healthy food make at home and less oily take fruits also but still I have morning sickness and too much weakness and belly fat also.
Hi, my 2 months baby refuses to drink breast milk as well as bottle feed. I am very tense she is hungry. Also advice how much lactogen I should give her whole day. & I would like to breast feed her during day. Please advice.
Hello doctor, Can you help me by telling any of infertility specialist near by faridabad who can treat blocked tubes (one tube is blocked and other is partially blocked shown in HSG test). As my tubes are blocked due to D&C did in march 2015. As my first pregnancy turned into miscarriage in march 2015 and I had conceived in jan 2015 and married in dec 2015.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
Hello I am 26 years old lady. I am married since 2 years. I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle problem. I have taken many medicines but no positive results. The gap between two cycles is almost 2 and half to 3 months. No abdomen pain as such but no monthly periods as well. This problem is disturbing my day to day activities. And not able to concentrate on anything. Can you help me to come out from this?
So I have thia problem that every time I get close to the date of my menstrual cycle I get colg. It happens very often. Is it normal or do I have any serious problem?
चीकू के सेवन से आंतो की शक्ति बढ़ती है |
बुखार के रोगियों के लिए भी सेवनीय है |
चीकू में लोह तत्व भी काफी मात्रा में होता है | अंतः चीकू खाने से खून की कमी दूर होती है |
Hi, I am about to marry a girl who had a failed relationship and had a D&C done for abortion. I am a bit concerned that, will she be able to conceive in the future. And will there be any side effects or health concerns associated with D&C? please advice
I am married ,age-29 years and we are trying for baby past six months, I have hypothyroidism with recent tsh value -8.3micro IU/ml and dosage is 50 mcg of eltroxin, So Am I good enough to conceive with above tsh level or need to take any care or precautions to conceive faster. And what could be the reasons for not conceiving so far. Kindly give your suggestions and help me out in this.
I am female 23 years. My labia major and clitoris are too large and very dark in color. I am embarrassed bcz of that. Pls solution too make it normal size. Surgery can be. Done?
I'm 25 years old unmarried girl (weight 33 kg. I have cyst in my right Overy which measures 5 cm. Doctor advised me to remove cyst by laparoscopy. I have used endosis tablets for 3 months. But there is no charge in size. If I remove cyst by laparoscopy, is it affect pregnancy?
While pregnancy is a wonderful experience for most women, it also brings its fair share of troubles. Nourishing and developing another life inside your body could sometimes be a challenging experience. A lot of health issues can also arise due to it, such as back pain, feeling of fatigue, exhaustion and unbearable cramps.
However, these can be easily controlled or reduced to ensure that pregnancy is a joyful experience if you take proper care of your body. Ayurvedic remedies to make your pregnancy a joyful experience:
- Food cravings should be favored: It is important to eat what you desire. During pregnancy, follow a well balanced diet containing a lot of proteins, starch and vegetables. After the fourth month, you should satisfy all your cravings which are more likely coming from the merging nutritional requirements of the developing baby.
- Balance energy: During pregnancy, it is important to keep a balanced nervous system. This should be done by consuming a diet of plant-based, processed foods along with whole and sprouted grains. Start eating freshly cooked food with olive and coconut oil. Avoid consuming leftover food.
- Avoid certain foods: Try to prevent consuming spicy hot foods, uncooked leafy vegetables and undercooked lentils and beans. These food products can cause gas. Avoid preservatives, chemical additives and artificial flavors as they can cause severe stomach aches.
- Right form of milk: Drink warm non-homogenized milk with ghee. Mix the ghee with one cup of milk everyday to boost the baby’s immunity.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pregnancy can also cause pain in the abdomen area. This can be reduced by massaging your belly with Ayurvedic oil. This calms down your nerves and also helps you relax. Sesame oil and lavender oil are two good choices for this.
- Avoiding morning sickness: Sometimes morning sickness can occur from the sixth week of your pregnancy. Roast and grind cardamom seeds and eat a pinch of it each day. Sip ginger or fennel seed tea to reduce morning sickness.
- Exercise: Pregnancy can make you tired and feel exhausted easily. Practice yoga or go for a walk daily to feel energetic. This is also good for the development of the fetus. Meditation will also help reduce any form of stress and help you deal with the physical and psychological issues of pregnancy.
I am pregnant and 5th month running, my hemoglobin is 8.6. And in my report shows the" thalassemia minor" so my doctor told me that, I hv to take blood externally. Is it right? Give me guidance.
A week ago I got over with my periods but today a week later I spotting and little clots are there. I m on no birth control pill. Please suggest something. Is there anything to worry?
Dear doctor In which days I can make a gentle contact with my husband to avoid pregnancy. On 13 october my period had come. Please tell me, I am confused?
Hi im a girl age 22 my date fr menses WS 25 march bt its 6th april today bt still haven't got it and I had sex today with my boyfriend today he intercourse with me nd bymistakely sperms get ejected. What can we do now and which pill should I referred.
Sir/mam, i am married. My wife gave birth to a child 1 month ago. And now we do not want a child for 1 year, after this year ,in 2018 we want to take child. So what should we do ? pls suggest me.
Omega-3 fatty acids are extremely beneficial in preventing inflammation in your body and provide significant health benefits. It is important to get a proper source of omega-3 because our bodies do not produce them naturally. Hence, we are dependent on supplements and pills to help provide the necessary amount of omega-3 required.
Unfortunately, fish is considered to be the best source for omega-3 fatty acids making it difficult for vegetarians and people who don’t have a preference for fish to obtain omega-3. There are other ways to include omega-3 in your daily diet, apart from fish, to help your body get the right amount.
Soybeans provide consistent means of getting omega 3 vitamins, as compared to marine life. Since the supply of fish is highly unreliable, it is essential to obtain omega 3 vitamins through a consistent land based means. Soybeans is easier to obtain and grow and has a higher shelf life than fish.
Spinach is one of the most healthiest vegetables to consume, containing high source of protein and fiber. Spinach also has omega 3 vitamins which provide a good alternative for vegetarians. One cup of cooked spinach contains 371mg of omega 3 fatty acids. No wonder spinach is ranked at the top of the world’s healthiest edible items.
We have already written about the benefits of walnuts when it comes to dieting and leading a healthy lifestyle. But did you know walnuts also have high omega 3 content? not only do they provide energy because of their high caloric content and keep you feeling full, walnuts provide an alternative means to get omega 3 vitamins if you are feeling a little lazy to cook.
4. Flax seeds
Flax seeds are a convenient way to get omega 3 and could be consumed in different ways. Although flax seeds contain only one member of the omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, it has the highest amount of omega 3 found in all edible items apart from fish. Flax seeds can be included in pretty much any dish and make it a high source of omega 3 vitamins.
5. Wild rice
Wild rice is a good substitute for white or brown rice because it contains more antioxidents and is also gluten-free. It has high omega 3 content and is also a much healthier substitute to white rice. Although wild rice is not as readily available as white or brown rice, because of its high nutritional value, it is recommended to include it as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Surprisingly, basil is one of the many herbs found to have high source of omega-3. It also has several significant health benefits because of the anti-oxidants present in them. The anti-oxidants helps in preventing aging by helping your body fight against oxidative stress.
7. Kidney beans
Kidney beans are a great addition to any dish providing it with unique flavour and texture. Although it doesn’t compare to fish in omega-3 content, it provides adequate amount to help your health significantly. It also is a great source of fiber, which helps prevent any digestive problems. Include kidney beans in your diet.