Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient. Now my blood reports are: fasting: 90 mg/dl. PP: 151. Now I am taking about 1400 calories. My weight is 59 kg. Height 5'6" I want to increase my weight. Should I take my calories to increase my weight. Can a diabetic patient drink milk. Please advise. I am also suffering from Pancreatitis. Taking Creon 10000 2*3 & Antoxid 2* 3 daily. Taking Insulin 8 units twice.
I am losing my weight per hour 10 kg how I don't no now my weight is 5 kg I need a bad doctor to consult some one help me Please.
Hello mam /sir I take hair smoothing 2 time first time smoothing result good but 2 smoothing take after 2 year and my hair totally rough . 2nd problem my new hair come in zig zag. So please good advised thank you.
I'm having dark circles and also I was anemia but after taking iron pills now I'm alright but still I'm having dark circles. M also having heavy hair fall.
What are the fruits which should not be eaten or avoided during diabetes and what diet should be taken.
My feet are flat and suffering with pain while walking and obese too, I lost 4kgs in past 1 and 1/2 month. Regularly I am doing walking around 5.2km (approx 45min - 1hr time). Can I order for readymade insole for my shoes without consulting a doctor?
I am suffering from hairloss, I have started using arnica oil and shampoo twice a week, still the problem is same, what else should I need to do?
Hi, I have small pimples on forehead. And dandruff problem how to clear small pimples and dandruff please.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.