Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archna BajajYour feedback matters!
The researchers from brazil were the first to study the nutritional composition and it's antioxidant capacity as is produced in south west tropics of brazil and being used in jams drinks and also sold fresh.
Gooseberries contain high level of phytochemicals to prevent oxidative stress that can cause cancer and heart disease
My wife having bleeding after menstrual cycle on day of 8th and 9th, what are the causes or is there any thing serious please let me know.
2. Leucorrhoea/ White Discharge.
3. Menstrual period problems.
5.Lack of sexual desire.
visit us :- www.Malhotraayurveda.Com/09416497909
hello sir , unwanted kit khane ke 1ya 2din bad period start ho jata hai kya. Madam or uske bad perganancy band ho jayga na . please help
I have itching rashes and burning in my vagina I took so many medicine cream hygiene wash etc but all vain I met gynac and dermatologist both since 3 months it's only temporary relief what to do to get complete relief.
I am 40 years female. I am suffering from IBS. Taking medicine like zolpidem and mirtazipine since 5 years. I suffer from hyperacidity during menstrual. Is this the problem due to above medicine. I even suffer from insomnia during menstrual even on taking above medicine. Is there any other medicine for sleeping as I think the above medicine is causing stomach problem. I always feel my stomach is empty even after eating. So not able to sleep properly. I am taking pan 40 almost regularly. During menstrual my stomach problem starts mainly nausea and burning sensation. I even follow strict diet. Still there is problem. Please help me to come out of this.
What should I be done for my baby is become fair colour my wife has second trimester 20 week but we have normal colour.
I am 24 years old. My family is considering the option of marrying me to my first cousin. He is my Aunt's son (Dad's Sister) He is a healthy individual. But his dad, my uncle, has a disability. His left hand is not fully developed. He has only 3/4 th of the hand. No palm in the left hand. He has 4 siblings who were all healthy. No one other than my uncle has problems like this in his family. He is now 60 years old. During his early 50s he has had some heart problems. Nothing severe. I'm worried about this. Other than this, there is nothing that is noteworthy to deny this proposal. Should I be worried? Can someone guide me here?
सुप्रसिद्ध सायको सेक्सोलॉजिस्ट ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप के अनुसार आईये जानते है
भागदौड़ की तनाव भरी जीवनशैली का असर अगर आपकी Sexual Life पर पड़ रहा है तो इसका उपचार आयुर्वेद में ही मौजूद है।
आयुर्वेद में सेक्स से जुड़ी समस्याओं के उपचार के लिए वजीकरण विधा से उपचार सैकड़ों वर्षों से किया जा रहा है। जानिए आयुर्वेद के अनुसार Dr.B.K.Kashyap से किस तरह की डाइट की सेवन से सेक्सुअल जीवन को बेहतर बना सकते है
न सिर्फ आयुर्वेद बल्कि रोमन सभ्यता में भी मसालों को सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार माना गया है। बड़ी इलायची, इलायची, लौंग, दालचीनी और काली मिर्च जैसे मसालों का सेवन और इसका अरोमा सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार है।
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction.The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency.This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin.Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.
I am 43. Suffering from prolonged bleeding since last two months. USG report is normal. Trapic advised by doctor but it is not effective.
I am 29 years old last month my period was on 25 nov. This month is not happened 7 days back I took I pill. So is this the reason that my period is delayed. please help me.
I got married on 9th June, I got my regular periods for three days, last month my period was first day only half day and no flow. Second day only half day no flow and stopped. As of now my stomach is getting big. I took pregnancy test at home it says negative. I am bit worried am I con-sieve or I am getting fat. Kindly clarify please.
I and my wife are virgin. Unable to penetrate penis in her vagina. She makes her body very tight and put her hand on vagina when I am going to insert my penis. She resist me and push me and fear of pain. Due to this unable to do sex.Please tell.
There are three stages of caring for an expecting mother: prenatal, intranatal, postnatal care. This is essential to ensure smooth pregnancy and labour and to keep the mother healthy after giving birth. This care is a combined effort between the doctor and the expectant couple. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are expecting an addition to your family.
Prenatal care from the moment you realize that you are pregnant, a woman must start taking extra care of her body. This reduces the risks in your pregnancy and at the time of labour. But even before planning a pregnancy, it is important that couples should consult with the doctor, in order to avoid any complications in future. Thus, you should ensure that regular check up not just during the pregnancy, but also before the pregnancy is equally important, so that your doctor can rule out complications arising due to factors, such as Thalassemia, Thyroid, Blood Sugar and PCOS, etc.
The main objectives of prenatal care are:
- To maintain the health of the mother
- Detect high risk cases
- Foresee complications and find ways to prevent them
- Reduce anxiety associated with delivery
Thus, an important part of prenatal care is to visit your gynaecologist regularly. These visits will be scheduled according to your age and stage of pregnancy. A few other points to keep in mind are:
- Stop smoking and stay away from passive smoking as well
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Avoid contact with toxic chemicals like insecticides etc.
- Ensure your vaccination is up to date
- Avoid x-rays
- Do not start or stop any medication without informing your doctor first
- Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water
- Exercise regularly for half an hour daily
- Get plenty of rest
- Avoid stress
- Educate yourself about childbirth
Intranatal care refers to care given to the mother and baby at the time of delivery. The main objectives here are:
- Smooth delivery without injuring mother or baby
- Preventing complications
- Delivery resuscitation for the baby
There are a number of ways to deliver a baby and whatever you choose, you must ensure the presence of a doctor at your side, while delivering a baby. Your doctor will determine the position of the fetus and help you through your delivery.
Postnatal care is essential for 6-8 weeks after the baby is born. During this period, the mother goes through a number of physical and emotional changes and thus requires rest, nutrition and vaginal care. The main objectives here are:
- Prevent postpartum complications
- Restore mother to optimal health
- Ensure problem free breastfeeding
Sharing responsibility is essential for the health of the mother, after delivery. Get as much sleep as possible and pay attention to what you eat. Do not try and lose your pregnancy weight instantly. Schedule a checkup with your doctor six weeks after delivery to ensure your vagina has healed properly. Additionally abstain from intercourse at this time. With proper care, every stage of your pregnancy can be a beautiful experience.
Hi, Am going to get married next month we have planned baby after 1year so in between if use condom at all times is it fine any health issues will happen? Pls suggest me some ideas. Thank you.
I want to get pregnant I have one 5 year son what should I do my periods are also irregular my hormones test are also normal anf I do not have any pco bit I have gallstone does it effect in my pregnancy.
I am 22 years old, is it safe to use birth control pills regulary to avoid pregnancy? despite using protection I do take a contraception is that okay? what step should be taken to avoid pregnancy in comnbination to protection?
All the diseases have three level of origin.
So in most of the major diseases we have give treatment procedures in all these three aspects.
1.Medicines are necessary for balancing the physical ailments.
2.reciting of proper mantra and proper japa is necessary for Subtle level imbalance.
3.proper breathing exercises and proper dharana and dhyana are necessary for
removing the roots of the disease from the karana bhava of the patient.
AIR POLLUTION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SO EVERYDAY BREATHING PRACTICE IS A MUST FOR ALL OF US.
if u like to know more on this u can call me on my indian mobile:0091-98467-11530
in between 7am-8am OR 7pm-8pm.(indian standard time).
Or u can write me on my e-mail:email@example.com