Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archna BajajYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I am getting married at 2011 but nw itself I am not pregnant and I take medicine 2012 to till the date. Please give a good solution please. Sir.
I have pcod problem. How could I have a baby. Is it possible. I tried a baby about 3yrs. But I failed. Doctor advice me to do laproscopy for a baby. What should I do. Please help me.
Hello, Me any my wife planning for a baby if we get intimate. She had very bad pain in her stomach lower side.
I'm 30 years old male. How to increase sex drive. I'm loosing interest in sex. I regularly take cold shower.
My wife has a dry vagina. And it is difficult to penetrate so I use different lubricants. Also we are planning for a baby. I dont know if I should use it. Please guide me what to do?
I am having period from last 12 days after 20 days of insertion of copper t. Is it normal or I have to remove the copper t?
I am 27 year pregnant ad in the third trimester but I am not gaining weight. Three years back I was pregnant and during start of ninth month my bp shot up and I went in preterm labour and my child was born dead. I have thyroid and had problem in conceiving. With medications I achieved it. I am in regular touch with my doctor but still need some extra advice feeling nervous again.
Berries are known to be extremely beneficial to health, and the strawberries, given their wide availability are more popular, especially in the Asian region. Whether as a raw fruit or in a salad, as a smoothie or an ice-cream, strawberries are liked by different people in different forms.
Read on to know some of the common benefits of these wonderful berries.
- Boost immunity: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, strawberries boost immunity significantly. A cup of strawberries is enough to get a complete day’s requirements of vitamin C.
- Controlled inflammation: The antioxidants and phytochemicals lower the ability of blood to develop higher cholesterol levels. They help reduce levels of C-reactive protein in the body system, which also controls inflammation. The risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke is reduced significantly.
- Digestive system: Given their high fibre content, it helps eat less and with reduced calories. It also promotes bowel movement and reduces intestinal inflammation. It also contains nitrate which improves blood flow and helps cleanse the system.
- Antihypertensive: Strawberries are rich in potassium, and this is highly beneficial in controlling blood pressure. Potassium and sodium act conversely, and by increasing potassium, sodium is reduced, which helps lower blood pressure.
- Controls cholesterol: The Ellagic acid and flavonoids are known to reduce low-density lipoprotein or LDL, which is harmful to the heart and overall health. They also reduce oxidative damage, which is a result of chronic inflammation leading to heart disease.
- Anti-aging properties: The biotin in the strawberries also improve skin and hair quality and also promotes tissue regeneration. They promote collagen formation, which reduces wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture. Vitamin C and A are also responsible for its antiaging benefits.
- Stress management: The antioxidants, improved immunity, and reduced inflammation also lead to improved stress management.
- Heart health: The colour of the strawberries comes from flavonoids, which are the main reason for their heart health.
- Eye health: Strawberries have been shown to improve eye health by reducing incidents of cataracts, reduces the degree of macular degeneration, and reduces damage from sun exposure. The vitamin C also strengthens the eyes lens and retina, further contributing to eye health.
- Anti-cancer agent: Strawberries are specifically shown to reduce the incidence of esophageal cancer with their rich content of flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamin C, and most importantly ellagic acid. These suppress cancer cell growth and reduce free radicals in circulation thereby providing protection against cancer.
- Weight management: Not just for people who want to lose weight, but even on a preventive measure, strawberries are good for weight maintenance. Those who want to prevent heart disease and diabetes should help themselves to strawberries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 32 years old female. I am hypo thyroid patient. I have irregular periods. I get only every 6 or 7 months even after 8, 9 months. I am putting weight and always tired. Now before 6 months I got a allergy like thing in my right breast and I went to doctor. She said it is fungal infection. After that I took medicines and the wound was healed. Now my right breast is smaller than left breast. I am afraid. Please help me.
My age is 39 Specimen: FNAC LATERAL SIDE NECK I have diagnosis for granulomatous LYMPHADENITIS WITH NECROSIS (TUBERCULAR) Local doctor have advised for 6 month DOTs treatment, can you please tell me more about this, is this right to continue treatment for such a long time.
Hi I am from Jaipur I have a problem in private parts as a white water come please give me best solution of this problem this problem come many days.
1. Get whiter, healthier teeth
An apple won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
2. Curb all sorts of cancers
Scientists from the American Association for Cancer Research, among others, agree that the consumption of flavonol-rich apples could help reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer by up to 23 percent. Researchers at Cornell University have identified several compounds 'triterpenoids'in apple peel that have potent anti-growth activities against cancer cells in the liver, colon and breast. Their earlier research found that extracts from whole apples can reduce the number and size of mammary tumours in rats. Meanwhile, the National Cancer Institute in the U.S. has recommended a high fibre intake to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
3.Decrease your risk of diabetes
Women who eat at least one apple a day are 28 percent less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those who don't eat apples. Apples are loaded with soluble fibre, the key to blunting blood sugar swings.
The soluble fibre found in apple binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you.
5.Control your weight
Many health problems are associated with being overweight, among them heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea. To manage your weight and improve your overall health, doctors recommend a diet rich in fibre. Foods high in fibre will fill you up without costing you too many calories.
I took the Emergency pill approximately 2 months back. Prior to this, I had taken it twice before due to various reasons in a span of 1 year. My period was about two weeks delayed. I had an extremely light period, which is unusual. After this, I have not gotten my period so far. Is it due to the excess of hormones due to repeatedly taking the pill that this has happened? Is there any way to fix the problem?
Hi im five month pregnant and my uterus is just open now. And dctr said that early pregnancy will done in this situation. So my gynecologist do stitch to my uterus and say I take complete bed rest for 2 months. Is it safe for walking and do some works in this condition?
I have irregularities in my periods since 6-7 months. I have taken medicines also. But there is no change with that. I got only spots in 1st 2 days and then my regular menses continues. Please suggest me something.
My daughter (now 20 years old) has stubborn fat which will not go by dieting or normal exercise. She is in college and has lot of work and cannot spend a lot of time for rigorous exercise. Are there any REALISTIC treatments for this to remove the initial stubborn fat and then later she can maintain by lifestyle changes.
What is post pregnancy sex and how to maintain the diet when pregnancy and what are the best recommended foods in pregnancy?
Water is vital for our survival. Our body is constituted with 70% water and we may well surmise from this, how essential water is for our health. For the proper functioning of our body systems, we need to maintain the right proportion of water in our bodies at all points of time. It is often taught to us that drinking water is a habit that must not only be inculcated in one and all but also be practiced diligently. There are certain immediate health benefits attached to consumption of adequate water. It stimulates proper digestion, regulates the kidney functioning and supplies the body with the essential nutrients. Water is one of the best resorts for detoxification of your body. The appropriate quantity of water intake is also necessary for watching over one's weight. Indiscriminate amount of water content in the body often adversely affects your metabolism which in turn asserts a negative impact on your body weight. The ideal amount of water that needs to be consumed varies from person to person. The measure is dependent on one's stature and the level of activity.
What is the correct measure?
Toppling the notions about the standard intake being 8 glasses a day, contemporary physicians recommend that the sufficient quantum of water depends upon a multitude of factors. Climate and altitude is one of them. For drier conditions, the water requirement of the body is more than in those situated in the coastal conditions. Similarly, for those based on higher altitudes, your body shall need more water to sustain than those in the lower areas. Considering the huge influence that your water intake has on your metabolism level, your level of activities also determines how much of water you should consume on a daily basis.
A commendable practice is to reach out for a glass of water the first thing in the morning. You should not remain dehydrated for a fair stretch of time. It often leads to all kinds of ailments. Instead of gulping down large quantities of water at one go, you should drink smaller sips all throughout the day to meet the body's requirements of water adeptly.