Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana R VermaYour feedback matters!
My bf is always worried about me getting pregnant after every sex. Since we stay in different cities it becomes difficult for him to come to my place at the time when I am not ovulating. He compels me to take I pill after sex even after using condom. I have tried to. Make him understand that condom is safe and if he does not ejaculate inside. Chances of getting pregnant is nil. Still he doesn't understand. I just want to. Avoid pill as it disrupts menstrual cycle and creates hell lot of stress. I just want to have a gud sex life with him without any tension. Is condom safe? Can anyone get pregnant from pre cum? Can I rely 100% on condom? My period cycle is irregular sometimes. Its 23.24. Or 26. Is the week before menses safe for sex?
My wife is 28 year old and lost her left ovary a year back cuz of a huge cyst engulfed it entirely. Unfortunately just three months back her right ovary got torsioned and doctor was able to save her 30% of the right ovary with laparoscopy. He advised us for ivf immediately. Just yesterday RE advised us to go for donor egg as her day 3 AMH was <0.01, FSH 28.8 and Estradiol was 100. 10 days back her AFC was 0. Please advised as we do not want go ahead with donor egg. My second question is how much time ovary take to get functional after laparoscopy.
I'm 21 years old, my boyfriend inserted finger into my vagina which was little with his precum on 16th day, after that I had stress in my work, my work shift changed, I got to wake up early. Now periods are late by 6 days! from past 3 days i'm getting white discharge in excess which I never experienced before in such quantity! yesterday I experienced spotting which was in dark red. Please help me I am freaking out.
सोते समय स्वप्न में यौन क्रीड़ा संबंधी दृश्य देखने पर जननेन्द्रिय में उत्तेजना आती है और शुक्राशय में एकत्रित हुआ शुक्र निकल जाता है, इसे स्वप्नदोष (नाइट फाल) होना कहते हैं, स्वप्नदोष होने का यह भी एक कारण होता है।
हमेशा दिमाग को अच्छे कामों और विचारों में उलझाए रखें।
कब्ज से बचने के लिए अपच से बचें। ये दोनों उपाय करते रहें तो बिना दवा सेवन किए भी स्वप्नदोष होना सदा के लिए बंद हो जाएगा, यह तो हुआ बगैर दवा का इलाज। इस प्रकार की व्याधि के लिए आयुर्वेदिक तरीके से इलाज का तरीका यहाँ दिया जा रहा है-
(1) पालक के पत्ते लगभग 250 ग्राम पानी से खूब धोकर सिल पर बिना पानी के पीस लें। एक मोटे साफ धुले हुए कपड़े को पानी में भिगोकर खूब अच्छी तरह निचोड़ लें, ताकि कपड़े में पानी न रहे। अब इसमें पिसी हुई पालक रखकर कपड़े को दबा-दबाकर पालक का रस एक कप में टपकाएँ। सुबह खाली पेट यह रस, दन्त मंजन करने के बाद पी लें और आधा घंटे तक कुछ खाएँ-पिएँ नहीं। यह प्रयोग रोजाना 6-7 दिन तक करने से स्वप्नदोष होना बंद हो जाता है। यह एक आयुर्वेदिक परीक्षित नुस्खा है।
(2) नीम गिलोय के अंगुलभर आकार के तीन टुकड़े और तीन काली मिर्च सिल पर रखकर कूट-पीसकर खूब बारीक कर लें। इसे सुबह खाली पेट पानी के साथ पिएं। जब स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाए, तब इसका सेवन करना बंद कर दें।
(3) आँवले का चूर्ण और भिंडी की जड़ का चूर्ण समान मात्रा में लेकर मिला लें और खूब बारीक पीस लें। अब इनके बराबर वजन में पिसी हुई मिश्री मिला लें। यह चूर्ण 1-1 चम्मच सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोने से पहले, खाना खाने के 1-2 घंटे बाद पानी के साथ 40 दिन तक लेने से स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाता है।
My friend was taking primolut n for 3 days to delay the periods as her marriage was fixed on 25th Feb. And her periods date was 21st Feb. She didn't get the periods on time so to delay the periods she was taking primolut-n dosage from 23-25 Feb twice a day. So taking a dosage of primolut-n will affect d process of ovulation? What are the chances of getting pregnant after 25th? Does she has to take contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy?
Hello doctor is this any possible way to reoccur molar pregnancy and how to prevent another molar pregnancy?
I am 24 years old. Had two abortions I feel very weak, depressed, fatigued, dizziness, and have noticed weak memory as well. I get strong head ache at times and I am facing regular mood swings.
I had sex on 26 Dec and uske baad check bhi kiya but report negative aayi hai and ab tak period bhi nai hai actually meri date koi fix nahi hai last year se mere date ke din kam hote ja rahe hai and abhi aaye bhi nahi please help me koi medicine bataye jis se ki normal Ho jaye.
Hi , I am 25 year old, I am married, I feel pain in my private part during sex with my husband. We have complete 7 month of marriage. I am not pregnant. Please solve my problem.
My wife is pregnant for two months and she vomits twice in a day. Is it normal, What care should take?
My daughter is 13 year old in 2015 she started their periods first three month she have normal periods after that she stop their periods I start their ayurvedic treatment but still she don't start their periods she diagnose pcocd in overy what time she take to normalize their periods.
After undergoing piles surgery my weight is increasing n size of tummy are also increasing, m also having hypothyroid n irregular periods, please help how to get periods regularly n reduce my weight n tummy.
I had sex with my bf in may 21 and got my periods on 26th May. My due date is 24. After that I got my periods regularly in June, July, August. But this month still I don't get periods even 2 days after my due. Before some days I had spotting 2 weeks back and now I have little thick white discharge, had mild lower abdominal pain. Note: I am having right ovarian cyst and pcos for past 1 and half yrs. My question is still do I have chance of being pregnant. please help me. Going mad because of this.
So your folks have always been advising, Early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise? But, it is so not you. You realise that waking up early has its perks but cannot bring yourself to do it? You must have categorised yourself as nocturnal and left things at that.
Fact is, getting up early morning not only makes you more productive it also makes you less stressful. It is better to start your day on a calm note than rushing to get ready and leave for work. Give your body time to get out of sleep before you begin your daily grind.
1) Sleep is first: Deadline is an excuse. Make it a point to sleep at an assigned hour and waking up at a particular time.
2) Break the cycle: You sleep late, you wake up late and the cycle continues. Break this by forcing yourself to sleep at a particular time. Use simple ways such as having a warm glass of milk before bed, exercising, etc to make yourself fall asleep.
3) Be patient: It is ok to fail. The trick is to keep trying. Your body is used to a certain sleeping pattern and it will take a few days before it can accept a new one.
4) Start small: Take baby steps. On the first day, sleep 15 minutes earlier than your regular time and wake up 15 minutes earlier. Increment it till you reach your goal time.