Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana R VermaYour feedback matters!
- Here I would like to have your attention to quickly look out some points which are easily missed out while living our day to day life. Even we don’t realize, those points could make a huge difference in our life. A bit small points have a capacity to make drastic changes in our life.
- Our life style has changed a lot. It has transformed from healthy living life to wealthy living life. We do gain some short term benefits but also suffers from long term permanent health losses. The reality is while it is actually happens with us we don’t realize it and simply face the after effects.
- To convey this point let's take an example, which will help us to get more clarity and also you can feel the importance of being healthy.
- Our day to day life is more associated with table and chair, constant staring at screen, our working hours usually gets extended, no need to say that this is going to cause us and going to gift us wrist, elbow, arm, shoulder, neck, back, hip, knee, ankle, joint pain, and many more. Some of permanent gifts are like spondylitis, spondylolisthesis, pivd, straightening of the spine, osteophyte formation, which are enough sufficient to spoil your life.
- Awareness of some simple yet effective ways of proper sitting posture will help us to stay away from dangerous effects and thereby abusing our backs, necks and arms.
- It is always been said that prevention is better than cure. Without extending your curiosity much here we go by the right information about how to sit in proper posture and not to make crime by abusing our backs, necks and arms.
My skin around the nipples are curl and become normal within seconds. There is no other changes in my breast no lumps nothing. Is the curling related to breast cancer?
I have recently got to know that my wife us pregnant. Please tell me dos and don't of eating in pregnancy and doing sex thus time is safe or not.
Hello sir, My menstruation 4 days late .can I do the pregnancy test after period My last period is 2 feb.
Hello doctors i'd 5 months baby girl. Problem is I can't feed my baby I drinks a milk lot. Eat healthy but I can't feed. I give her Amul slim n trim pack with little sweetened. It's healthy or it's safe. If not than what is good for her health.
My wife is suffering from pre-infertility. We are trying from 15 months for a baby. According to HSG Report Left Fimbrial is block. AMH in Blood is .92 ng/ml. Taken 3 months medicine from a good doctor, but result is negative. Can she conceive by medicine or have go through IUI or IVF or any other Way? N.B. TSH- 4.5 Taking Eltroxin 88.
Severe pain during intercourse causes difficult relationship in both partners. Sometimes a sustained occurrence of pain might be an indication of some serious medical dysfunction. As such, consult a doctor as soon as the pain arises.
Contrary to popular beliefs, sexual pain can occur in both male and female.
In female, the reasons behind the painful sexual intercourse might be:
The pain can arise due to vaginal yeast infections or any form of sexually transmitted disease or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
A severe injury in the vagina during childbirth or any other accident and psychological stress can also cause severe pain during sex.
Sometimes, menopause or uterine problems (formation of fibroids in the uterus) can also cause pain.
Cyst formation in the ovary or endometriosis (when the inner tissue lining of the uterus tends to grow outside) can also cause severe pain during intercourse.
Some men can experience pain during intercourse because of allergy to the fluids of the vagina or the chemical content of certain contraceptives.
You can experience pain because of undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases like herpes or gonorrhea
The pain might also occur due to urinary tract infections or side effects from certain medications.
Severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation can be a result of inflammation of the prostate glands and should be immediately diagnosed as it might be a signal of prostate cancer.
For treating pain during sex in female, you should opt for the following procedures:
If the pain is caused due to vaginal dryness after menopause, you should consider the application of prescribed lubricants or jellies to reduce the pain.
If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
If there are other symptoms like severe bleeding or irregular periods in addition to the pain, a visit to the physician is recommended.
Similarly in men:
If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
If the pain results from side effects of certain medications, you should try changing your prescribed medication after doctor’s suggestion.
Hi sir my wife is struggling form vagina pain and she got pimples near vagina so please suggest good medicine for her and she pregnant of 5 months.
What is Aortic aneurysm?
The heart is the most important muscle in your body, and its primary job is to pump the blood across. The aorta is the largest blood vessel of the human body and is used by the heart to push the blood along. The Aorta is also one of the strongest vessels, but in some cases, due to the wear and tear condition the walls can weaken and bulge in what is called an aortic aneurysm. This can cause a rupture of the vessels as a result of which, blood gets leaked into the body.
Types of Aortic aneurysm:
There are two known types of aortic aneurysms. One of which is located in the chest and is known as the thoracic aortic aneurysm, and the one which forms in the abdomen is called an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Thoracic aortic aneurysm
There are many causes of the Thoracic aortic aneurysm. Genes play a significant role in increasing the chances. The other factors can include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, infections and blockages in the arteries. Sometimes a traumatic injury due to an accident can also lead to the condition. The biggest disadvantage of the disease is that the symptoms do not occur in the early stages and only in their chronic stages they appear. Some of the symptoms include chest or back pain, difficulty in breathing, shortness of a breath and persistent cough. Diagnosis can be made by an X-ray, CT scan, and ultrasound. Medications can help to an extent in relieving the pain and symptoms but however, in some extreme cases surgery is required. During the surgery, a synthetic tube replaces the damaged artery- as a result of which the blood gets channelled without any hindrances.
Abdominal aortic aneurysm
In the case of an abdominal aortic aneurysm, the aorta that passes through your abdomen gets damaged. As in the event of the Thoracic aortic aneurysm, there are no visible symptoms initially. Symptoms if they appear can include a deep back pain and persistent pain the side of the abdomen. Dizziness and weightlessness can also be other factors. Once again as in the case of the Thoracic aortic aneurysm, high blood pressure and cholesterol levels can be the risk factors. The problem also gets aggravated when the person is a frequent smoker and drinker. The diagnosis can happen through an X-ray, CT scan or an ultrasound. Once diagnosed, medications can heal the symptoms to an extent. Routine checkups are usually done to check the condition. In the cases where the bulge is bigger, surgeries are done to relieve the damaged part.
As with many cases, a good lifestyle change and healthy habits can keep many of the conditions in check. The same goes for an aortic aneurysm too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My daughter is 20 years old. She has painful periods . Recently her ultra sound showed few tiny cysts. Consulted the gynae. She says it is normal. My daughter also has facial hair and dull skin inspite of good diet. Need your opinion on this asap.
Maine aj prega news se test kiya negative aaya 14th period date thi meri fir aj Dr. Ko dikhaya to unhone blood UTP karwaya test ki report kal aaegi kya chances hote h pregnancy ke.
Hi I have married last before 5 years. But till today I have not get any baby. Please. Advise me for further treatment. I waiting For your reply.
Sir if a girl 20 years old she is taken Ipill after unprotected sex 44 hour. But I am worrying about side effects. Sir if she is not pregnant next period will start on same date or late or earlier sir plzz help me. Next period when start after taken Ipill too late or Quickly.
I got married 3, months before Dec 28 I should have my periods but still not get. But yesterday night I got thick. Brown color bleed which is unusual and still now its bleed so lightly. I have headache and stomach pain. Can get pregnant or not? Pls clear my doubt.
I am 29, got married last one and half years ago we trying to baby but still it's not happening, my job is in other country and after every 2 months meet with my wife and spend the time for a week.
I am 25 year old since 1 nd half month my period is delay. Day by day my weight increase. For my married is 4 year. We are planning for baby. I had check up with gynaecologist doctor she told me to do test of Beta hsg nd T2 T4 TSH. So I had done test of beta hsg that is negative. Nd done thyroid test T3 = 128.92 T4 = 9.57 TSH= 8.99 my TSH is high. I hav started medicine of periods nd not yet started thyroid medicine. I heard that it very difficult to conceive. Nd worried abt weight increase day by day getting how should I decrease. Frm last 4 - 5 day I am getting rash on hand nd itching very badly if I eat sum citrus food.
1. Iodine Rich Foods
Make sure that you consume a diet that is rich in iodine. Some of the most common foods that you can think about that is rich in iodine are:
• Seaweeds and sea foods
• Salt water fish
• Nori rolls
Be certain to use iodized salt while preparing food as it is found to be very effective for hypothyroidism.
One of the most commonly found fruits are bananas. Try to include bananas in your daily diet as it is a good food for hypothyroidism.
• Take at least two to three bananas a day. Make sure that you eat ripe bananas.
• You can also at times consume a banana milkshake that is prepared with low fat or skimmed milk.
One of the best known remedies to treat all kinds of disorders as well as hypothyroidism is pure drinking water.
• Make sure that you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
• Water will help to flush out all toxins in your body.
• It will also prevent you from getting dehydrated so that your body does not store more fat and hence you do not gain excess weight.
4. Eating More Fruits And Vegetables
Try to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. This will help you to stay healthy and is highly recommended to prevent hypothyroidism.
• It would be better for you to choose a complete veg. meal plan full of greens and vegetables one or two days in a week.
• You also need to follow a strict fruit plan diet for a day in a week to fight hypothyroidism.
5. Selenium Rich Foods
Going for foods that are rich in selenium will help in fighting hypothyroidism.
• Make sure to make onions and dairy products as part of your daily diet.
• You also need to occasionally include chicken, salmon, tuna and meat in your daily diet. Try to use one product a day.
• It is important for you to use a lot of garlic in your food preparation.
• Brazil nuts as well as whole unrefined grains also help in fighting hypothyroidism and you need to take them at least once a week.
6. High Fiber Diet
It is important for you to take a high fiber diet so that you do not gain weight that easily and this will help to prevent hypothyroidism.
• Add beans, oatmeal and whole wheat to your daily diet to improve your bowel movement and to reduce the cholesterol levels in your body.
• Make sure that you only consume brown rice and not white rice in any form when you suffer from hypothyroidism.
7. Green Tea
One of the best foods known to treat hypothyroidism is green tea. It has antioxidants and will help in reducing body weight.
• It is ideal for you to include green tea in your daily diet and try to skip other drinks like coffee and black tea.
• It would be ideal for you to consume thee to four cups of hot green tea to increase body metabolism and to burn fat.
8. Tyrosine Rich Foods
One of the best methods to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body is to consume foods that are rich in tyrosine.
• Lean meat
• Soy products
9. Coconut Oil
Take coconut oil cooked food will help in improving the production of thyroid hormone and will help in preventing hypothyroidism.
• Add a tablespoon of coconut oil in your diet every day.
• It helps in increasing metabolism and is also an emery booster.
• Make sure that you consume it in moderation depending on your age and lifestyle and structure of your body.
10. Vitamin A, Zinc And Copper Foods
It is ideal for you to consume Vitamin A, zinc and copper rich foods in order to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body.
Vitamin A Rich Foods
• Yellow vegetables
• Dark vegetables
Zinc And Copper Foods
• Lean Beef
• Dried beans
• Seeds and nuts
• Organ meats that are range free.