Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex the night of 3rd June. We had sex thrice and all three times he ejaculated inside me. The next morning I took an Emergency contraceptive pill. After consuming the pill, an hour later I had unprotected sex again and he ejaculated inside me. Do I need to take another pill?
Hi sir, Agar hymenoplasty k 4-5 day bhi bleeding ho toh drna ki baat toh nahi. Bleeding sara din nhi hoti sirf jb toilet jati hu tb start hoti hai.
I got a low lying placenta and its my 21 week. Please recommend me some exercises other then walking.
I am having my period regularly but my breast is increasing and upper part of stomach too. I had sex on 27 jan 2015 but after that i did not have sex and had two regular periods Is there any possibility of pregnancy or it is other illness. I am 42 year of age. Please suggest.
My husband likes my smell so he at night always takes a deep smell and licks it for long time. I want to know is it dangerous for his health bcoz it a situation that he cant sleep without that activity.
My wife who is 2months pregnant is can have pumpkin seeds or not. What r the benefits. Any side effects.
Studies show that approx. 40% of the U.S population suffers from B-12 levels that are extremely low. With low B-12 levels, your brain doesn’t work quite right and you might suffer from chronic fatigue. But vitamin B-12 does more than just supporting healthy energy levels. It benefits your mood, heart, memory, skin, hair, digestion and more.
Because of its wide-reaching roles within the body, a vitamin B12 deficiency can turn up in various negative symptoms, many of which can be noted very easily, such as chronic stress, fatigue, mood disorders like depression, and feeling run down. Vitamin B-12 complex functionality is mirrored in its plethora of health benefits-
- It is responsible for the conversion of raw carbohydrate matter that enters into the body in the form of food into glucose that is the driving energy for the body. Therefore, in a way it helps to keep the continuity of energy production in the human body and its deficiency, therefore, can lead to fatigue or weakness.
- Every single nature of human cells is related to the DNA and RNA that define the genetics and hereditary factors of a human body. Vitamin B12 assists in the creation of this DNA and RNA.
- Vitamin B12 also helps in the production of nerve cells in the human body by maintaining the covering of the nerve cells or neurons known as the myelin sheaths. This helps to free the body from the reach of toxins and free radicals that can be very harmful to the human body. Hence, any shortage of vitamin B12 can damage the nerve cells in a considerable manner.
- The bones of the human body need vitamin B12 as well and any deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause osteoporosis and other bone issues.
- Vitamin B12 in association with another vitamin known as vitamin B9 (folate or folic acid) helps in the manufacture of red blood cells that help in impressive iron functioning, which is the main oxygen carrier of the human blood. Quite evidently, its deficiency can lead to shortness of breath and other breathing disorders.
- Even heart requires an adequate amount of vitamin B12 along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B9 so that appropriate levels of amino acid named homocysteine are produced that is a deciding factor in heart diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential component affecting the brain health too, and any deficiency of vitamin B12 can often lead to various brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and the like.
Above all, vitamin B12 is vital for keeping an individual happy and healthy by revitalising the body cells and making him or her feel youthful and vibrant all the time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor, my wife using ASPIRIN and tablet more than 3 years for blood clotting problem. We both r trying for baby. Bt still the baby s not forming. Is there any side effect of that tablet. Pls give some advice for conceive a baby. Pls pls pls.
Obesity occurs when a person has too much fat stored in their body. This extra weight can come from body water, fat, bone and muscle. Obesity usually occurs when you consume more calories than you can burn. It is caused due to a variety of factors such as being physically inactive, eating foods containing a high fat content, overeating and genetic makeup. Obesity can have a lot of complications such as cancer, arthritis, stroke, heart diseases and diabetes.
How do people become obese?
- Consuming too much calories: Nowadays people are consuming more food than they did in the previous generations. Consuming too much unhealthy calories can make people obese which may lead to a lot of complications in the future.
- Leading a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle: With the growth of technology, people have become more inactive and are leading a more sedentary lifestyle as compared to their past generations. With the advent of shopping malls and grocery outlets people don’t have to walk miles for food. This also leads to an inactive lifestyle which later results in obesity.
- Not getting enough sleep: According to studies, sleep deprivation may also lead to obesity. This happens due to an increased appetite because of hormonal changes. Sleep deprivation leads your body to produce less amounts of a hormone (leptin) which increases appetite.
- Medications: Certain medications can also lead to rapid weight gain. In such cases, alternate therapy should be opted especially for those people who are predisposed to obesity and weight gain.
- Obesity gene: According to statistics people who have the FTO gene variant in their bloodstream tend to eat more than usual. They also prefer fatty and high energy foods.
It is very difficult for obese people to reduce their weight. By changing in lifestyle like Diet, Physical activity level, water intake and sleeping pattern, if changed under supervision of specialist with dedication, discipline and faith in their dietitian, can give wonderful results for lifetime. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!