Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in right breast. Its been 3,4 days. When I self scanned a small lump in the painful area. Even I am not sure about this as I was panic. Im near to my periods. What are the reason for the lump. How it can be cure.
I'm observing blood during defecation since two days. Though I experienced no pain or any kind of inflammation. It feels like bowel movement is causing those few drops of blood to come out. I never experienced this before. Can you please help me to get rid of it and do let me know the reasons why am I experiencing this,
I have sex before two days with my wife. From tomorrow she is feeling pee so many times. But it is not coming properly. Only little bit pee is coming and it's paining. She is feeling itching in vagina also.
I am suffering from varginal discharge. And its flow will increase after intercouse. Its is very irritating to feel wet very time. Dischage is of yellowish in colour. Its very smelly. It is increasing day by day. Please tell me what is the issue. I also consult with Dr. They can't specify me what is the issue. Please help.
I m not having my periods since 1 month. Bt thick white liquid discharge is coming n due to which I m having lot of pain in my lower back. Knee joints. Very exhausted, am I having some kind of cancer.
Hi I am 28 year old female. I am planning for a baby (first mom) within 3-4 months. Could you please suggest me what precautions should I have to take for this. Guide me if any necessary medicine or test, exercise, diet chart (food) require which I have to follow. Thank you.
Hello doctor am a 23 years old female. I heard from sources that if a mother is of -ve blood type and the child she is caring for the first time is +ve blood type. Then the child must surely be aborted and then the antibody or some kind of injection is given to the mother after that there will no problem with child blood type in upcoming pregnancies. My question is if it is possible in providing the injection or any treatment even before pregnancy so that the child can be saved from aborting. Doctor please help me I am planning for a child and am o-ve blood type. I can not make any harm to my child.
Hello Dr. Actually after having sex I didnt got my periods for months, but after 2 months I had my period tat to for only 2 days after taking tat deviry 10 mg tab for 6 days. So what to consider now. Am I pregnant or not. Because nw me and my hubby are not prepared for a child.I am having hypo thyroid and pcod problem. Is that is because of it?
Hello doctor I have a girlfriend who always want to suck my penis foreskins and balls for a fewer minutes. Is sucking my penis by girl is safe for my sex life or not. Because don't leave my penis sucking until I ejaculates in her mouth. Sometime she cut on my penis with teeth in sucking of my smooth penis. How can I leave her from sucking if blowjob is dangerous. Please suggest me is blowjob is safe for my smooth penis or eggs or not? what cause if she suck moretime my penis untill I ejaculate in her mouth. Also suggest me drinking thick semen of my smooth penis by my girlfriend is dangerous for both or not because she always drink my approx 3 times ejaculated semen very fastly and always want more. Is it safe to drinking semens of 3 times ejaculation by her or not? reply to these 4 questions.
I missed my periods from last month and urine test is negative and as suggested by you I have taken medicine (unwanted 72) after one week I got little bit drops of blood down there for 2 days. Now suggest me please what should I do :(
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.
I had sex two days before periods and took unwanted-72 pill within 24 hrs .now my periods have been delayed! My monthly date was 10th but today it's 12th I am very tensed.
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.