Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I am female 23 year old, I had sex without precautions after 2 days of my periods, I took I pill after 4 hours and one after 24 hours and yesterday again my periods came. So please tell me is any chance of pregnancy.
My friend and his girlfriend indulges in unprotected sex once in a month and soon after intercourse she takes I-pill. This is happening from past 6 months. Is there any chance of getting pregnant for my friend's girlfriend.
My blood group is O+ My wife group is AB- My wife is pregnant How does check the baby? What is process to check the baby? Pls reply.
I planning for a baby. I have done thyroid test value is 3.32. Is it normal. Can I conceive easily. Am trying for a baby last 3months. No medical issues. All chck up done.
Doctor jab m sex krti hu to mujhe condom pasand nhi h aur jiske sath me sex krti hu vo apna saara sperm mere ander daal deta h aur mujhe unwanted 72 bhi deta h khane k liye, ap kuch mujhe thik suggestions digiye jise mujhe prblm na ho aur mujhe time pr periods bhi nhi ho rhe h kabhi 1 ya 2 months m ho jate h kabhi nhi bhi hote h ap kuch esa bataeye jise m theak se sex kr pau aour mujhe koi problm bhi na ho aour mere periods time pr ho kya periods hone ki koi teblet bhi aati h kya mujhe pta h jiske sat m sex krti hu vo to hamesha mere ander hi apna sperm dalega pr ap kuch mujhe btao please saari baato ko jo m medical store se le aau ya ghr pr hi kr saku please help me.
I have too much of hairfall and also my periods get delayed for long time what should I do to prevent both?
My wife is 22 years suffering from pcod. How can it may resolved. She want to conceive. What diet should be taken.
Hi which is more safety is it having sex wit a protection or taken birth control pills? Please suggest! If taken birth control pills how many days before is d women supposed to take?
Mera questions ladies specialist se hai mere ko three month ka beby hai last 15 days back mere ko mc aaya tha phir aagya 1 month me 2 time jisse. Mai weak Phil kar rahi hu Kya aysa common hai ya nahi agar nahi to Mai Kya kru please answer me Koi medicine btaye.
Last 3-4 years I am suffering from heavy bleeding and pain Dr. advised me to remove uterus but homeopathic Dr. said it can be cured by medicines. I want to know is it true or not? I am 49 years old no polyps or system the uterus.
In modern era we're gifted intense stress and professional pressures, the average diet mostly comprises of fast food. Street foods, packaged and processed foods along with unhealthy fast eating habits. Overloading and accumulating toxic or non toxic metabolites and overexposure to a pollution in almost in every system this disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts core environment and normal mobility of intestine filled with gases, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients which are readily well digested n resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include such foods in your diet which help to detoxify you from the excessive toxins and allow core n immune system to function properly.
Avocado: avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins availing boost in winter.
Garlic: garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
Green tulasi /holy basil tea:&nbsp;green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
Beets and carrots: beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
Turmeric: a little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
Green vegetables: green vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
Grape (capsule shapped) fruit: grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin c and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.
Warm buttermilk by adding carom/cumin seeds/black pepper it avails good intestinal mobility and gastric emptying time reducing bloating and water bashes.
I am suffering for some infection. I feel there is very heat in my body. My feet, hand,ear gets red and started burning. Even if I will eat medicine like crocin I get red fully with some itching. My treatment is going on .I m recommending Ayurveda so doc told me there is pitta which should come out so I had done panchakrma treatment but still I am suffering. also I am get periods only for max 3 days with average bleeding .so pls advice me some better solution.
My sister is of 19 years old. She had a problem of irregular periods , heavy hair fall, severe body pains and pimples on face.help please
Hai sir/ madam my wife is pregnant now which food she can take and which fruits she can eat please advise me.
What to do. During pregnancy in seventh month thyroid (TSH) is 13.09 while in second month TSH was 3.60. I am taking the dose eltroxin 75 from last three year. This is first pregnancy.
How to a person can fit forever with out using any drugs or medicine or is it possible to a person can survive with out consult doctor periodically? Please help me.
Dear sir, I am a 23 years old female. My question is that my last period was skipped and it has been now about 40-45 days since I had my last period. Can you please tell me what has happened to me and is it normal sometimes missing the periods. I am very much stressed regarding this issue. Please guide me.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.