Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archana GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have taken ipill on 28th of March and my menses were scheduled on 10th of april which is delayed for 16days as of know. I took home pregnancy test on 18th which was a week later after the missed periods. It was negative and today I again repeated the test with early morning pee. After two weeks delay. Again negative. Please advice the reason for missed periods and is the test reliable as I have tested twice after one week delay of period and repeated after another week. Please advice. Thank you!
Hello doctor. I took ipill within half an hour after doing protected sex with my bf. Cozhe ejaculated near my vagina. That was the last day of my period all this happened. But coz of tension I took ipill on same evening. I also got bleeding 7 days after taking ipill. Now its been 4 weeks still im testing negative .im feeling vomiting sensation feeling gassy alot. Is there any change of pregnancy?
I had unsafe sex with my wife and she got pregnant. But after 2 months we came to know about pregnancy. But she does not want baby. What is the medicine to abort pregnancy. please tell as soon as possible.
Avoid Tobacco,this will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
Hello, mai ek student hu aur abhi study chal rhi hai mai pichale 5 year se girlfriend ke sath relationship me hu es dauran kai baar relation bhi bane hamare bich, maine kai baar us se pucha satisfaction ke baare me to kabhi answer ha to kabhi na par muje bhi lagta time duration kaam hai Pichale 1 saal ke koi relation nhi hai hamare bich aur hum aalag hai ab par maan me ek daar sa rhta hai sexual weakness ka jo sahi bhi ho sakta hai aur nhi bhi Aur ek baat mere ander sperm count bhi kaam hai kai baar test karaya hai.
Period not come expected date was 27 Feb but still did not came but a white fluid is discharge some time from vagina what could be the reason am I pregnant of its just an infection.
Migraine vs. Headache: know the difference
How to differentiate between a migraine and headache?
When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other.
A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
What are the common causes of a migraine?
- Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
- Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.
How to treat a headache?
Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:
How to treat a migraine?
If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:
- Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
- Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen
Some preventive tips:
- Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
- You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack.
Related Tip: 8 Common Migraine Triggers You Must Stay Away From
Hi I am 4.5 months pregnant, Mere cervix me gap aa gaya tha isliye mujhe utres me stiches lagaye h, mujhe kya precautions rakhne chahiye. Pls help.
According to the principles of sujok onnuri medication and oriental solution concepts, diseases happen in the human body and brain are simply because of the imbalances of the energies acting onthem. Sujok accomplishes cure by bringing on parity and amicability of the forces in the body and psyche, through different outer means.
- Sujok is an astounding system of recuperating that draws out the inward grin of the body. This is the regular condition of well-being that the body is intended to be in. This reaches out to brain, life and soul.
- The Sujok Therapy system utilizes a mix of physical, vitality and powerful or supernatural treatments for recuperating particular organs, zones, meridians, energies and mental and enthusiastic conditions of a man. In Korean, the dialect of the originator Prof. Park, Jae Woo, Su signifies "hand" and Jok signifies 'foot'. Sujok depends on the information that our hands and feet have a legitimate system for curing the sicknesses of the human body.
- There is nothing to ingest, as this is a medication less system. It can be utilized both for treating furthermore for anticipating diseases. Sujok is in this manner a far reaching wellbeing system.
- Hands and feet, arms and legs convey a correspondence to organs in the body and by affecting them, an assortment of physiological, mental and passionate disorders can be dealt with. This treats generally difficult to-achieve zones of the body.
- Sujok depends on antiquated medico-philosophical principles. It utilizes basic and powerful techniques for finding the correspondences well on the way to react to treatment.
- Sujok treatment utilizes an assortment of material like seeds, miniaturized scale magnets, small scale needles, palm or comparative leaves, ring massagers, colors, etc, to animate the correspondence focuses on hands or feet, and now and then arms or legs. This outcomes in change in the infected organ or part of the body.
Characteristic treatment strategies like maintained back rub and touch, pressure point massage and needle therapy, are among the techniques utilized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.
Premenstrual syndrome is a common condition that affects women who are menstruating. A multitude of psychological and physical symptoms might show up before the onset of a menstrual period. What causes PMS is unknown, but fluctuating hormonal levels (progesterone and oestrogen) seem to be linked to it.
PMS has many symptoms. These vary in severity and frequency and aren’t the same in every woman. These are the common symptoms of PMS:
1. Tenderness of breasts
3. Increase in weight
5. Impaired concentration
6. Backaches or headaches
10. Depression or mood swings
11. Overeating or food cravings
A doctor might recommend a few tests to understand and rule out related symptoms:
- Diary: Keeping track of the PMS symptoms in a diary for a few months to check the duration will help you understand the condition better. You might be able to see recurring patterns in your behaviour and moods after keeping track of them for few consecutive months.
- Thyroid test: Thyroid disease is fairly common in women and a lot of its symptoms match those of PMS. To rule out any thyroid problem, a test can be done to check the efficiency of the thyroid.
Relief can be found by treating the symptoms as there is no prevention of the condition. A nutritious diet, sufficient rest and exercise can help deal with the symptoms better.
- Nutrition: Proper nourishment leads to overall mental and physical well-being. Dietary changes like consuming less caffeine, sugar and salt might reduce the PMS symptoms. Supplements prescribed by your doctor such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B6 help as well.
- Medications: Painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen and aspirin may provide relief from cramps, backache, breast tenderness and headache. If the PMS causes severe depression, your doctor may prescribe certain antidepressants.
- Being Informed: Tracking your periods by maintaining a monthly diary can help you understand and in turn prevent the severity of the PMS symptoms. Learning about coping mechanisms can help you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Respected sir. I completed 8 months from marriage everyday me and my wife met sex 2/3 times in a day. From last week itself only one time it's happening why is any problem . Please rectified the same.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
Sir please suggest any medicine to tone up uterus as two month back I gone through miscarriage/abortion.
My mother was on Thalidomide for 2.5 years post 6 cycles of VAD for MULTIPLE MYLOMA. Doctor has stopped medicine as reports suggest that disease is under control. However she is getting loose motions since she has stopped medicine. Is there some advice?
We are planning for baby from last six months. But I am not getting pregnant. I did not consult to any doctor yet. What can I do to get pregnant? Do I need to consult any doctor? Or wait for few more months. My age is 28. Please suggest.
Ø Do not Listen So Loud – Use the “60-60 Rule:” Limit listening level to 60 % of the maximum volume for 60 minutes a day. Anything louder than that over an extended period is risky.
Ø Use Volume Control – Limit the volume to 80 percent of maximum and listen no longer than 90 minutes a day.
Ø Limit Your Listening – The length of time you listen, not just the volume, can contribute to hearing loss. Avoid prolonged, continuous listening.
Ø Limit Noisy Activities - At home, turn down the volume on the TV, radio, and stereo. Reduce the number of noisy appliances running at the same time.
Ø Protect your Ears - Wear earplugs or muffs when exposed to loud Noise. Avoid medications that can be dangerous (ototoxic) to your ears. Ask your physician about possible effects on your hearing.