Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archana Dhawan BajajYour feedback matters!
some body has recommended for Dr Archana dhawan bajaj after consulting Dr Archana dhawan bajaj i can say that she is as very good ivf specialist.
If you like your food sweet, but worry about calories at the same time, chances are you are leaning towards artificial sweeteners to solve your dilemma. The market is flooded with artificial sweeteners, so how do you choose one? And what are their pros and cons?
Besides weight control, artificial sweeteners are also used by people suffering from diabetes. But there is a debate as to how safe artificial sweeteners are, for normal people and diabetics alike.
You get multiple choices from aspartame to sucralose, present in stores. However, it is better to be educated about their benefits and disadvantages.
The pros and cons of most popular sweeteners are as follows:
1. Saccharin: This sugar substitute has been in the market for the longest.
a) It has zero calories
b) It does not elevate the levels of blood sugar
c) 200-700 times sweeter than normal sugar
a) It is a possible carcinogen (substances that cause cancer)
b) There is also the danger of saccharin acting as an allergen (substances that cause allergy)
2. Aspartame: It is the most commonly used sugar substitute. Almost all the food items that boast of being sugar-free have aspartame in them.
a) 160-220 times sweeter than common sugar
b) A small amount goes a long way, so calorie intake is lesser
a) Headaches, depression and cancer have been linked to aspartame use
b) Increased hunger
3. Sucralose: This sugar substitute is derived from sugar itself. It is gradually becoming the most popularly used sweetener as it is found in almost all cooked or baked foods.
a) It is heat resistant, so it is used liberally in cooking and baking
b) It has very few calories
a) Weight gain is still possible
b) It has chlorine in it, which is a carcinogen
4. Neotame: This is a new invention and is chemically related to aspartame.
a) 7000 -13000 times sweeter than common sugar with zero calories
b) Apparently, it is safe for consumption for teens, children and even for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
a) There isn't enough research done on Neotame, therefore very little is known about it
b) Since its chemical composition is closer to aspartame, there is much controversy about "neotame" affecting people the same way as aspartame
Dr. before 4 days my pre-ejaculation fluid touches my gf's vagina, I afraid that if she is getting pregnant so if I test her morning urine thorough pregnancy test kit then can I sure that she is pregnant or not? Dr. please kindly reply me.
I am 23 years old. I am trying to get pregnant from last 4 months but I do not conceive. My periods are irregular. Last period was on 15 may and this month I have my periods on 20 june. My periods lasts for 4 days. After period when should I have sex with my husband to get pregnant.
Hello doctor, I need your suggestions I'm going to have sex for the first time and to feel her better I need to improve my sex performance. I'm thinking of having a sex performance enhancing tablet before sex, so my question to you is that would you like to suggest me what pill should I take? And my another question is that to prevent pregnancy what tablet she should have? Please do reply. I want to confirm from you.
Hi m 2 months pregnant hu pr mere baby ki growth nhi hui h abhi tk or na hi dhadkan aa rhi h to please help me ki baby ki growth kb hoti h or dhadkan kounse mahine m bnti h plzzz. Help.
Hi. I'm 29 years old I've undergone ectopic rupture surgery on 22nd sept. Before 10 days prior to surgery I was suggested misoprost by OB because even after two three usg it was not detected and detected after CT scan. Is it possible? But after 4 weeks I still have very much weakness and tiredness. How long this weakness will continue. When will I have my periods back?
Every part of the body needs care in order for the entire body to work properly. And one of the most intimate parts on a woman?s body, should be no different. See some simple, but effective tips for vaginal health.
1. Wash with warm water only.
Maybe this may sound strange but PSA: your vagina hates soap! A healthy woman?s vagina stays quite clean on its own without the help of harsh chemicals and cleansers. Like many parts of the body, your vagina has a pH level that needs to be maintained. Soap and other cleansers such as douches or feminine sprays not only create an imbalance in your pH often causing the growth of unhealthy bacteria, they rid your lady parts of the good bacteria that helps you fight off infections! So ladies, lets not underestimate the power of H2O.
2. Stay EXTRA clean during your period.
Your chances of getting a vaginal infection increases when you are menstruating due to the blood and pH imbalance that comes because of it. When your time of the month comes make sure you are being even more cautious of your hygiene habits, especially when it comes to how long you are wearing sanitary items. Make sure you are changing your tampons and pads several times a day.
3. Wear cotton underwear.
Cotton underwear dries quickly and allows air to flow freely through the fabric. This prevents the development of damp conditions that promote the growth of yeast and unhealthy bacteria that might lead to an infection. Underwear made from synthetic fabrics, silk, lace or other materials doesn?t breathe as well. F you like wearing underwear made from fabrics other than cotton, make sure the section of the underwear that will be touching your vagina has a cotton liner.
4. Pee after sex.
At the very least, pee after sex, even if you intend on washing, too. When you have sex, unwanted bacteria can travel up the urethra, which is connected to your bladder. Peeing after sex can help flush the bacteria out of the vaginal area, promoting general health and helping you avoid UTIs.
5. Eat lots of fruit.
Cranberries, pineapples, strawberries and other fruits help to freshen the smell of the liquids secreted by the vagina. Eating fruits won?t make your vagina smell like a tropical island, but it can help you develop a more pleasant scent if that?s something you?re concerned about. Fruit also has a high water content, and staying hydrated helps flush the body of toxins that can lead to bad smells.
My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?
My wife are 7 months pregnant & her lower side of womb is paining please tell if there is any problem?
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.