Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archana Dhawan BajajYour feedback matters!
I just got my preconception tests done and it shows prolactin levels 51 AMH 0.891ng/ml and TSH 6.15. Please tell me can I conceive naturally?
My period is stop for last month and I have 7 month new born baby. I thought that I am pregnancy once again but by check through kit last week I found negative what was reason for this.
Is oral sex is normal. Means lacking pussy and ass is normal? If a girl want to lick my penis and want to lick my ass as well so it is normal?
Hello doctor please reply me. I am 21 yr old girl I had intimate with my husband at3/5/2015 on my periods date. But my hubby hadn't ejaculated inside. We hadn't. Took any precaution I felt cramp on body from dat tym ownwards. Am I pregnant?
My period is eleven days late my last period was January 6 an my next period due February 3 on February 3 I experience pink to brown discharge when I go to the bathroom for 3 days and I have unprotected sex 12 of February. Could I be pregnant?
I am 26 yrs old female. I had sex with my husband and its been a week I had lost my period. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
Hello! My friend has a breast related problem. She has pain in her upper lateral part of her breast. Which feels on walking, moving and touching the breast. please suggest what should she do? Is it a normal problem or she has to start medicine for it.
My friend period date was on last month 15th but still her menses not happened. On june 7th while she urinating she saw 2 drops of blood that is in brown colour that's it. She did her pregnancy test 2 times through prega news kit but it shows negative, I mean only one line appears. But still there is no symptoms of getting periods and today also she did test at home after test line down side one pink colour ended. So what is the result? Please suggest.
I have my periods for more than 1 month, still it is continuing. The flow is not heavy. Please help me what to do.
I n my partner have done sex on the first day of my menses without protection. Is their any chances of getting any diseases to me or him? Do their is any future prblm to us. Is their any chances of getting AIDS or any other diseases to us. please ans fast.
I am diagnosed with endometrial polyp measuring 8x5 mms. Is this risky? Is this is cancerous? What is the chances of cure? Please advise.
I am 22 years old. For the past 2 month I can't get menstrual cycle. But lots of white discharge and back pain heavily. please give me suggestions. Also I have severe pain all time. I usually used trapic table to reduce pain.
I took contraceptive pill on 20th april, then I got periods after 4 days. And the period lasted for 5 days i. E 29th april. Then accidentally due to manufacturing defect in condom, it got torn and semen entered. When I immediately went to pee almost all semen dropped out, on 30th. April. Do I need to take an i-pill again. Pls tell me.
Hi, my wife stopped breast feeding our daughter who is 16 months of old now. After 2 days she feels pain in her breast. Also seems like due to production of milk, it is getting harder. Is this a usual symptom? how long this continues? how to get rid of severe pain?
My wife aged 38 years got tubectomy in Apr 2014. Her period occasionally has always been done almost one week in advance. Last period was on 17 oct 2016 and Now the period would have been done by 17 Nov 2016 which has not been done. Please advice the reason.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.
Today, most people’s perception of a beautiful woman is a tall, slim, fair skinned woman. However, not everyone is built with such a physique but still have a beauty of their own. As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you think you are beautiful then that confidence will indeed give you the grace and elegance to be noticed. Sadly, we tend to focus more on the social perception of beauty and tend to find faults with ourselves as we try to fit into that mould. These constant negative thoughts lead to the development of emotions that range from discontentment to depression and hence are extremely unhealthy. Here are a few tips to help break out of this negative cycle:
Look Out For Thinking Errors- Most people with a negative self-image tend to think along a few common lines. Recognise these thinking errors and try avoiding them to build a more positive self-image. This includes thinking only in extremes, magnifying things, turning emotions into reasons etc. Realise that thinking negatively makes it more difficult for you to achieve your goals or what you want out of life. Recognising these patterns is the first step towards accepting yourself and building your self-confidence.
Stop Making Comparisons- From early childhood, we begin comparing ourselves with others. As we get older, we compare our self-image with what we see on magazine covers and billboards. Even though we know they have been digitally enhanced, we still aspire to look like them. However, each person’s physique is different and it is not possible for everyone to look like a model.
Recognise Your Strengths- You may have heavy hips but at the same time, you also may have beautiful eyes. Focus on the parts of your body that you love and each time you find yourself complaining about your self-image, remind yourself of these parts. Be grateful for what you have instead of sinking into a victim syndrome.
- Look Out For Triggers- Find out what triggers negative thoughts in you and stay away from them for a while. For some people, this may be in the form of magazines while for others it may be certain TV shows or even the company they keep. Surround yourself with positive imagery and positive people who will support you and uplift you instead of simply sympathising with you and letting you believe that you are a victim. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.