Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ChudharyYour feedback matters!
My gf sex on 4th of nov and take unwanted 72 on 7th of nov nd then she bleed nonstop on 13 of nov only for 1 day and today is 4th od dec nd she don't get periods is she pregnant or not please tell me I am so afraid and if she is not pregnant when she have her periods.
I have 6 month old baby, after my baby's birth I never had my periods & my stomach size is too much fat. I also checked with preganews results -ve. What should I do?
I had sex with my gf unfortunately without condom. Is it leads to pregnancy bcoz some of sperm is released. N how should we prevent it.
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I've got irregular periods since my puberty. I've tried all types of treatments but in vain. I'm gaining weight constantly even though I work out, it is not possible. They say it is PCOD. I'm unmarried. Can you help me?
I want to conceive but have noticed some spotting issues after 2 to three days of having sex and also take 100 mg eltroxin daily.
Hello Doctor I'm 18 Doctor I am having problem with my periods I get less blood on first day second day is heavy and third day it's like small drops and that's it. I'm not getting my period like the others who get heavy flow for 5-6 days. Please suggest me some medication.
Sir if wiped sperm in hand from penis then hand also wiped by Towel. After 2mint if I will touch to her vagina only 5 sec but not fingering. Then pregnancy will chance if her ovulation day that day. Plzz sir help me.
I am 46 years old. I have BULKY uterus about 126*63*55 mm. Without operation I want any solution for this. Thank You.
Me and my wife are planning for a kid from 3 months. BT she is nt conceiving wht shall we do. please help me out.
I am 42 years lady. Having white discharge problem, using candid b cream and wash but temporarily relief from itching. Some voginal insertiopn capsule aslo prescribed but dat also not work for long only relief for 15 to 20 days, if the full course was taken.
My wife got period on 3rdmarch2017, after that she didn't got period and pregnancy report is positive, approx 20 days over what if I don't want this baby .Can you suggest me some medicine with no side effects for my wife.
My wife is suffering from abdominal pain and red discharge for 4 years. She suffers from pain before period and mild time of period. I married with her in 2015. When she takes antibiotic ,she gets less relief from pain. Is this symptom of endometriosis. I am fed up. I have lost hope from visiting to this doctor to that doctor. Whether it is curable or not, please suggest me .I shall be much obliged to you through out my life.
I have doubt about sex today I try to put my penis into my gf vagina I put a half inch then she got pain and crying so I removed like this I did 2 - 3 times with half hour gap I did not ejaculate but she has doubt she will get pregnant r not I try to put penis less-than 30 sec all times
I am 32 years married women and having one daughter. I had two continues miscarriages with brown blood spot in 12-13 the week of pregnancy. Planing to have next baby but fear of miscarriage disturb me a lot. What should I do to have safe pregnancy.
अगर आप अपने बेडरूम में उदासी का सामना कर रहे है तो संभावना है की आप पति -पत्नी अपने यौन स्वास्थ के लिए पर्यात ध्यान नहीं दे पा रहे है तो झल्लाहट में मत आएये आप अपने यौन जीवन की बुझती हुई लापता चिंगारी को फिर से जगाकर पहले के जूनून की तरह हर रात का भरपूर आनंद ले कर अपने वैवाहीक जीवन को पुनः खुशहाल बना सकते है लेकिन उसके लिए आपको कुछ मेहनत करनी होगी सेक्स पावर बढाने के कुछ कारगर उपाय इन्हें आजमाकर आप बिना रूकावट वैवाहीक जीवन का भरपूर आनंद ले सकते है: पोस्ट बाय कृष्ण कुमार डाबर
(1) पेट हमेशा साफ़ रहे अगर पेट साफ़ नहीं है तो सेक्स क्षमता में कमी आ सकती है
(2) रात में सोने से पहिले खजूर और कुनकुना दूध पिए इससे पेट तो साफ़ होगा ही साथ ही सेक्स क्षमता भी असाधारण रूप से बढ़ जाएगी।
(3) शायद बहुत कम लोग जानते होगे की तरबूज का बीज #देसी_वियग्रा का काम करता है, अरबी लोग इतने गरम क्यों होते है क्योकि वो लोग रोजाना #तरबूज का बीज खाते है अरबी भाषा में इसे मगज कहते है
(4) एक अत्यंत सहज आयुर्वेदिक औषधी जो घर पर हर मौसम में उपलब्ध रहती है लहसुन की 5-6 कलिया देसी घी में फ्राई कर के रोजाना खाए 15 से 20 में इसका परिणाम आपको चौकाने वाला मिलेगा लेकिन इसका सेवन ठंडी के सीजन में ही करना चाहिये क्योकि लहसुन की तासीर गरम होती है अगर आप रोजाना लहसुन का सेवन करते है तो बिमारियाँ आपके पास आने से डरेगी साथ ही लहसुन ब्लड प्रेसर में भी फायेदेमंद है तो देरी किस बात की आज से ही लहसुन का सेवन शुरु कर दे।
इसके अलावा आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के रूप में आप #शुक्रवल्लभ_रस
तीनों की एक-एक गोली
सुबह शाम गुनगुने दूध के साथ 1 से 2 महीनों तक सेवन करें इससे भी पर्याप्त लाभ होना संभव हो सकता है
यह तीनों आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इसी नाम से ली जा सकती है और इन्हें 1 से 2 महीने तक बिना किसी वैद्यकीय सलाह के भी लिया जा सकता है
अगर आपको शुगर के कारण कमजोरी का अनुभव होता हो और आप अपने आपको अशक्त महसूस करते हैं
तीनों की एक-एक गोली सुबह शाम क्रीम निकले हुए दूध के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन करें यह भी आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इन्ही नामो से मिल जाती है यह भी कम से कम 2 महीने सेवन करें
Diverticulosis refers to a serious medical condition when pouches develop on the walls of your colon,which is another name for the large intestine. These pouches are small in size and usually vary from 5 to 10 millimeters, but can get bigger when this condition becomes serious. Diverticulosis is usually discovered while performing tests for other medical conditions on your body. Once these pouches become infected and inflamed, they may cause acute pain in your abdomen. This condition is called diverticulitis and is considered quite serious.
Causes of Diverticulosis:
Doctors have suggested that the pouches in diverticulosis are formed when pressure increases inside the colon and presses against the weaker spots in the walls of the large instesine. The differences in pressure may create tears or pouches within the colon resulting in the disorder. Some of the causes are mentioned here:
- Low fiber diet: Low fiber diet causes small hard stool which makes it tough for the colon to put much more pressure. Low fiber diet can also increase the amount of time stool stays in the bowel which adds to high pressure and thus may contribute to this condition.
- Age: The chances of diverticulosis increases when you are above the age of 60 which has something related to the weakening of bowels over time. A bad diet over many years can make this worse.
- Lifestyle: Certain lifestyle habits which generally contribute to bad colon health may also result in diverticulosis by increasing pressure on the blood vessels of the bowel wall. This then pushes against other vessels resulting in the formation of pouches.
Many people with diverticulosis may not even know they have this issue until it is detected while looking for other issues within the body. There are many cases when diverticulosis has been diagnosed when various tests like X-ray which use barium enema or colonoscopy is performed on your body for other medical reasons. If your white blood cells are higher in count than normal then it can indicate infection which may turn into diverticulitis. You may also be asked to undergo CT scan to check if the pouches are infected.
Symptoms of Diverticulosis:
Diverticulosis is hard to diagnose as it may not show any symptoms at all. In most cases symptoms start showing when it progresses towards diverticulitis. However certain generic symptoms which may prompt the doctor to require a detailed examination are as follows:
3. Bloating or gas
4. Loss in appetite
Treatment can be done at home or you may be asked to stay in hospital depending upon the severity of the case. Proper bed rest and liquid diet may be prescribed to enable the diverticula to heal properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
Now I am pregnant (2 months) what should I eat. What precautions I have to take. & I am suffering with backpain also.
My cousin have low blood n low hemoglobin Her age is 30 years By having low blood in body, She doesnt occur periods on regular time interval, Every time late periods problem because of low blood in body . Please suggest what to do for increasing blood level ? And about late periods ?
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.