Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aradhna
Submit a review for Dr. AradhnaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 61 yr. Old. I had a fall on knees in my thirties. Now getting pain in right knee. More in winter.
What is the perfect diet plan to breakfast, lunch and dinner for healthy body in which our all parts of body remains fit. please explain briefly because I am conscious for health and we can seen that in today scenario every people affected by diseases. please tell me.
I am having cough from last 2 weeks. At midnight, when I cough; the malgam gets stuck in my throat and makes me choke. Doctor saw my X-Ray and found everything normal. What should I do?
1. Helps lower cholesterol:
Gram flour contains healthy unsaturated fats which help in lowering the cholesterol level of the body.
2. Controls diabetes:
It is a great food for diabetics. Use it in your rotis, paranthas as a replacement for flour.
3. Helps improve health of the heart:
Besan has high soluble fiber content which is beneficial for the health of the heart. It is also endorsed by the heart care foundation.
4. Helps getting rid of iron deficiency:
Being rich in iron, consumption of besan on a daily basis can help your body recover from iron deficiencies like anaemia.
5. Useful in pregnancy:
Gram flour is rich in folate, a vitamin which takes care of the foetus’ brain and spinal cord development and ensures a healthy well developed baby.
6. Helps during fatigue: gram flour is a good source of the vitamin thiamin which helps the body in converting food into energy.
7. Helps regulate mood and appetite: besan is rich in vitamin b6. Vitamin b6 is an important component involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin plays an important in mood and appetite regulation.
8. Helps regulate blood pressure:
The magnesium content of besan helps in maintaining vascular health and it also helps in the regulation of blood pressure.
9. Helps in strengthening of bones:
The phosphorous in gram flour combines with calcium in the body to help in the formation of bones.