Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Apurva Dhamija
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Apurva DhamijaYour feedback matters!
My brother is 25 years old he met with an accident and had an tabula and fibia fracture so I need to ask weather he will have any complication in future. Will he be able to lead a normal routine. He got operated.
My left ear gets clogged nowadays on regular frequency even if I am not having cold. I have tried using ear drops but after few days it again gets clogged. Kindly advise.
How to reduce the body weight with diat food or something else. Please guide me regarding weight reduction by any means.
I have suffering from malaria and I want to know that how I care my self during malaria? What I can eat? please guide me so I can recover myself.
I am having running nose, sore throat due to acidity and now it's not stopping feeling tired throat is paining. Tell me medicine that effect fast on throat.
I am 21years old I have head ache from 3 ys i am a truck driver I can not drive on sun light my eyes are red colour please tell me the solution, please help me.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod. I am having irregular periods and also having thick n coarse hairs all over body and face. These hairs growth are just like male pattern growth. They are increasing very fast. Please help. What should I do to rid of this?
Hi. I am facing hair fall problem since from 10 months. And also the growing speed of hair is too slow. I continuously taken full shave hair cut from last 6 months. Please consult me.
I am suffering from varicose vein. 20 years back I had D.V.T. And my leg became larger than normal from calf area. My profession require excessive stairs climbing. I have developed itching recently at ankle area and it has become red for last one year. What are my options.
I am 19 years old I always live in future dreams or get sad by thinking about my past mistakes and not living in the present. Due to which I get irritated very soon and not focus on my studies. And always think negative tell me what to do.
I crush on a girl she is so beautiful but I can't tell her that I love her bcoz I had allot of pimples on my face and now those pimples leaves scars what should I do.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.