Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Apurva DhamijaYour feedback matters!
My wife having bleeding after menstrual cycle on day of 8th and 9th, what are the causes or is there any thing serious please let me know.
How do one keep a check for heart diseases? What are basic test that can be done to get a signal for heart problem ?
Sir, it has been an regular pain from back to toe to my mother. It has been 1 months since pain, generally it starts at after 10: 00 pm, she feels that the pain is somewhat running from back to whole leg. Please help me out. Age is 36 years. Thank you.
Hello doctor, I have met a gynocogist by last monday. Dr. find small cyst on my right overy. She was suggested to eat medroxyprogesterone acetate. Bt I am still not getting my period. please help me.
I have dandruff problem a lot of hair fall any solution of hair fall stop 1 years problem r hair fall don't get any solution.
A friend told me that i have bad breath. I do brush in mrg. Then do mouth wash with water after every meal. Still I think I have bad breath. What should I Do?
He married on 2002 suffering from premature ejaculation last one year is there is any medication plzz help him.
Can you suggest me a way to loose more calories? Please, I want to loose weight as fast as possible. Thank you.
My father is a diabetes patients, he suffer wounds problem on above heel. He faces pain and fever problem. Sir pls tell me what can I do.
Is it common that when a guy wears a condom then erection of his male organ get affected? If no then what a guy should do for such problem?
Hello sir , I require to be consulted regarding the acne scars on my face . I am a 16 year old boy , I had an inflammation on my face , around 3 months ago , since it was not getting off , I pressed that acne and it sprouted , blood coagulated at the sight for 2-3 days it remain a major clot at left cheek of my face , afterwords a dark pink-red scar was exhibits by my facial skin , till date it is a little light but it isn't seeming to be vanish or looks like will never go on it own . Would you please suggest me a solution out of this problem , as I desperately want the scar to vanish and get back my same skin . Regards.
I have a desk job, so most of the time I spend sitting in front of the computer. Last year I had some viral fever and doctor had given me high dosage medicines. Now I have put on more weight & I have serious gastric problem. Every day my stomach gets bloated up. Recently I have started walking in the morning about 4.5 - 5 kms approx. Where as my tummy is still big & other parts of my body like leg, shoulders are getting slim. But my tummy is in tact. No changes. Please suggest how to control my gastric issue and reduce tummy.
My husband is celiac disease from two years every after two month he is suffering from lose motion. He start losing his weight feeling low. This all happen for one month taking medicine from our general physician again he is normal. Again 45 to 69 days same problem starts pl help me.
I lost somebody close 1 years my body is very nice but my fitness is very bad my personal life is nice but I'm your help me.
I have allergy issue. Because of dust or atmosphere changes my nose running out. What should I do for that.
Female infertility is not really a rare condition, it happens to one out of six couples. Infertility is a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive despite efforts. There can be a number of causes for female infertility, including problems with ovulation, uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Age can also be a contributing factor to infertility. Following are the reasons that might be responsible for female infertility
- Ovulatory problems
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Hormonal imbalance
- Excessive alcohol or drug usage
- Eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia
- Excessive weight
- Enormous stress and pressure
- Thyroid gland issues
- Very brief menstrual cycles
- Damage of organs of reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Scar tissues or adhesions of some sort
- Presence of polyps in the uterus
- A previous serious infection in the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Chronic medical illness relating to the reproductive system
- A previous ectopic pregnancy
- A birth defect in the uterus or fallopian tube
- The DES syndrome where in the infertility can occur to the offspring due to the medication DES is given to a mother in order to prevent miscarriage or premature of the child.
- Abnormal presence of cervical mucus can make it more difficult for sperms to reach the egg.
Now that the part about the causes has been discussed, it is essential to discuss the treatment. Are there really ways to reverse infertility in women to make them fertile? Well, in some chronic cases it is not possible; however, some are treatable by the following methods:
- In the case of hormone imbalance or endometriosis or short menstrual cycles, hormones are taken to treat the problems.
- Medications can be taken to stimulate ovulations.
- Fertility enhancing supplements can be used.
- In case of infection in any of the reproductive parts, antibiotics can be taken to remove them
- In order to remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tube or pelvic area, minor surgeries can be performed.
Yes, there are some tips for prevention of infertility
- Taking all the steps required to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid intake of illicit drugs
- Having regular checkups with the gynaecologist
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Having a healthy sexual relationship
This article is a short walkthrough on female infertility and answers most of the commonly asked questions. In case you have further questions, you can always consult a medical practitioner near you.