Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Apurva DhamijaYour feedback matters!
Green tea helps control diabetes. Let me know how best to take it from following options:- 1- without adding anything. It feels dry on the palate and not at all tasty. 2- with honey - 5 gm. 3- dash of lime - 10-15 drops. 4- tinge of black salt. 5- cinnamon powder -1 gm. 6- ginger - 1-2 gm 7- combination of the above. If so, which items? 8- How many cups a day are needed to give maximum benefits?
Hello Sir, mai apne dato se parisan rahta hu kbhi kbhimasudo se blood aane lagta hai aur kbhi kbhi durgandh v aati hai daat k rijhan se bahut Hi jyada parisan rahta hu please help me.
My husband is 68. He is diabetic for the last 10 years. Till last 2 months back he was energetic and he had been walking a long distance daily. He had no other health problems. But now doctor, he has been suffering from fever for the last 2 months. Even now he is hospitalized. We Consulted doctors here and took ct scan of thorax and abdomen, took pet scan. Doctors said he is having cancer and spread in lymph nodes. So to get a second opinion we consulted the doctors at regional cancer center in our state. They took biopsy from liver and FNA and cytology. In that they said there is no liver cancer. But as the pet scan read a malignant lesion in the liver, the regional cancer center is asking him to repeat the biopsy. Why it is so, doctor? Some people is of opinion that biopsy may not have been from the involved part of liver and a report of that there is no cancer. Will this happen? need to repeat biopsy? please help us Dr. we are all tensed.
My whole body become darker day by day. Is there any solution to become brighter ?or any type of disease in my body ?or it will judt ok.
Sir I have a diabetes from last 6 months what's can I do for clear the diabetes. How can I control please sugest me.
I am a 60 year old women. I have backache. I doesn't getting any medicine for it. What should I do.?
I used to go gym and do cardio to lose weight and also do strength training? So is it ok to do strength training since I want to increase my height too?
I am keen fond of food. I usually avoid outside junk foods still my I am not becoming healthy but my belly is going to increase day by day. I am becoming fat instead of healthy. What should I do? Kindly give me a helpful suggestions.
If you are experiencing pain, irritation, or itchiness in your throat, the condition is referred to as a sore throat. It is likely for you to face difficulty in swallowing food and the pain worsens when you want to swallow. The primary symptom of a sore throat is throat pain. People of all ages can get affected by a sore throat.
There are several causes of a sore throat. The most common ones are as follows:
• Viral infections are the most common causes of sore throat.
• These are the infections that are caused by a virus, like the flu or cold.
• Measles, chicken pox, and croup are other viral infections that cause a sore throat.
• Several environmental factors also cause sore throat.
• Exposure to pollen, mold, pet dander, and several other irritants leads to postnasal drip.
• This causes throat pain and inflammation.
• Exposure to dry air, and smoking cigarettes are also common causes of a sore throat.
• For the diagnosis of a sore throat, a physical examination of your throat is carried out, and your throat will be examined using a lighted instrument.
• Doctors usually look out for inflammations and white patches that indicate strep throat. Your breathing will also be checked.
• The back of your throat can be swabbed for examining samples in order to determine the virus.
• Certain blood tests may also be required to be undertaken.
• The treatment of sore throat depends on the cause.
• In case your sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics for killing the infectious bacteria.
• The medicines should be taken strictly according to a doctor’s prescription.
• You should complete the course of 10 days to get effective results.
• If you stop the treatment at an early stage on noticing improvements, a sore throat can recur soon.
There are certain simple home remedies which are effective for curing the most common forms of sore throat. They include:
• Gargling with warm, salted water.
• Consuming warm fluids like soup, tea, and water.
• Having throat lozenges.
• Reducing the inflammation using ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
• Avoiding exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case your sore throat is caused by a viral infection, the virus should be left to run its course. During its course, you will be prescribed medicines like pain relievers and decongestants for relieving the symptoms. Antiviral drugs are also used in some cases for fighting the virus effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.