Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aprajita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod and thyroid taking thyronorm 50 mcg tsh s 2.0 I want to know I am soon going to get married so wat measures should I take to regularise periods and avoid problems.
Hi I message you few days ago about .which I told you about that my boyfriend did vaginal outside sex with me. He rubbed his penis outside my vagina ang ejaculated on my vagina. He didn't intercourse with me.in which I ws worried about pregnancy. So some of doctors told me to wait for periods. So I waited. And my periods come now. But problem is that I have less periods than before. Can you please tell me tht. Now there is need to be worry for pregnancy now or not? Now I have to do pregnancy test or not?
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Since last three months, I have swelling on my stomach and the lower area, Also I have severe itching & burning in my vaginal area. I have almost cough problem also and my hair is falling rapidly. I got tired very easily. My weight is also gaining. "i have past history of pulmonary tuberculosis and then uterus tuberculosis also. I have thyroid and I taking dose thyrox 50 mg. please help me for that
Dark marks like hurt marks are seen anywhere on d body just next day of having sexual intercourse. What kind of problem is that?
Is it safe to have sex just two days before of her period with pull out method. What are the chances of pregnancy at that time. She is having 28 day cycle.
Doctor pta kese chate h ke PCOS h. please suggest me. What are the symptoms of this doses. please tell me how can I know about that.
Research proves that exercise is a great way to improve sexual function in both men and women. Whether one suffers from sexual problems like erectile dysfunction or may just want to improve their sex life, exercising the sex muscles is effective in both cases. A particular group of muscles function together and are involved directly in the process. Exercising these muscles will naturally increase the flow of blood to your penis and help improve sexual performance.
Here are ways to exercise which prove to be effective in enhancing your sex life.
- Exercising the core muscles and supporting muscles: This type of exercise aims at strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. An easy way to locate these muscles is to stop the flow of urine midway or to hold one's bladder when one needs to pee. Keeping the muscles contracted for a period of ten seconds and relaxing them completes one cycle. This exercise helps improve erection and control your orgasm better by strengthening the core muscles.
- Exercising the supporting muscles: The second exercise involves pushups. Without this exercise, the other muscles might become tired and one may not be able to achieve sexual fulfillment. This exercise tends to improve the strength of one's abs, lower back, shoulder, chest, arms, legs and buttocks. The muscles in these body parts are the supporting sex muscles which work together to make the act more fulfilling. A set of 10 or 20 pushups, three times a day is recommended.
- Exercising to enhance flow of blood to all body parts: Rebounding on a mini trampoline for at least 10 minutes a day can improve one's sexual performance to a great extent. It is important that one engages in the act carefully so as to avoid injury or accidents. This exercise is both fun and easy. It helps to increase the circulation of blood to all areas of the body and helps to strengthen the pelvic, abdominal muscles, hip and leg muscles. This exercise also helps to overcome lethargy. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 22 years old I got physical with my boyfriend on 17 august and I don't knw my last period date exactly but it is between 28 to 31 july. And today in 29 I am not having my period. Is their any chances of pregnancy.
Hello Respected Doctors, I am 46 years old and my wife age 30 years. Today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse couple of times, and both times discharge sperm inside her vagina. But today afternoon her period start, so I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
My wife is 30 years old & I am 32 years married form last 5 years but we don't have a baby. She had a regular periods,& well maintain then why we have a problem to get baby.
Hi doctor, I got my period on Nov 3. Today is day 12 and I am getting mild spotting from past two days along with little pain. Would like to know what cause this. I have pcos and endometriosis. My usual period cycle is 35 days. ET size as per today scan is 6.6 mm. Usually I ovulate around 18th day. When I google got scary answers please help me out what can be the cause.
Hi my wife pregnancy of 5 weeks if we want to have physical sex can we have or we have to weight? And how long we have to wait to have sex?
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this? I take Cardace H 5 mg BD for high BP Please guide me.
I am going to marry next month. I want to know safe contraceptive other then condom. And instruction on how to use them. Thank you.
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve, it's thru IVF, FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June. Have done SONOGRAPHY today 26/9/2016 CRL MEASURES 5.2 cms corresponds to 12 weeks 5 days SINGLE INTRAUTERINE GESTATIONAL SAC NOTED WITH FOETAL POLE IS SEEN OS CLOSED OVARY NORMAL NO FREE FLUID IN CULDESAC Taking doxinate @nyte Rantac twice daily Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily which gt STOPPED AT 12TH WEEK Crinone gel - twice Susten injection on every 4th day When to stop progesterone support?
Hi my age is 23 mera question tha mere periods 2/3 mahine se ho nhi rhy bich bich me 1 ya 2 din ho jate h or prega news se test kiya tha subha ke urine se to result negative tha muje smjh nhi aa rha ki muje kya hua h please help me.
I had unprotected sex month ago. And I did not still get my period this month. My period date is was before 3 days back. What are the signs of getting pregnant? Am I going to be pregnant? How can I avoid pregnancy?
My wife trying to conceive pregnancy but it doesn't after miscarriage 6 month son before 5 year. We have a daughter of 9 year old. My wife has PCOS disease. Kindly help us.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.