Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Appu GhaiYour feedback matters!
My wife is now a mother. My baby was born on 25.09.2016. Till today 21.10.2016 we are not having sex. After how long time we may go for sex. My baby born in way of size.
Hi Dr. I am 26 year married lady and face few problem like my period miss in september then my mensuration cycle start 19 oct to till 15 nov and Dr. diagnosis its bit vaginal infection or internal bleeding she give me medicine and after few day my bleeding stop, but my stool still black. Can I know why my potty or stool still in black colour? My bleeding stop now but during sex I feel irritation and pain very much.
I am previously suffered from anaemia and with infertility due to hypothyroidism. 1month ago I made all tests then I came to know that my haemoglobin % improved from 6.6 to 9.5 but t3 and t4 are normal but tsh is 8.86. I am taking eltroxin 50mcg daily since 1month. And my periods are also regular. My age -26y height -5.1 weight -46kg marriage -3 years other reports all are normal i. E mountax test etc. Please suggest me right way so that I rid of this problem and conceive.
My wife is having all symptoms of pregnancy like sore breast, feeling to vomit, back pain, headache, nausea. 3rd June was her period date and she got her periods 4 days late i. E. On 7th June yesterday. Her periods were heavy and very painful. What can be the reasons? Can she be pregnant? Please help I am very tense.
I am 28 and my wife is 27. We are married from last 3.5 years and have a baby girl of 1.5 yrs. Initially my wife used to have sex regularly, but nowadays she is not at all interested in sex. She do not like having it, situation is that at tyms its only once in a month. I have to taunt her or pressurise her to have otherwise she will not have there is very rare occasions when se gets excited. I had tried everything to fantasies her but she is as it is. When asked she used to say that I am getting tired and want sleep thats why, although she is a housewife. Apart from the household work nothing extra she do. What should I do to bring my sex life normal.
Hi. I got married this year by January. We are willing to get a child but it is not happening. We are following the calendar method every month but the conception is not happening. She is getting her period on 28 days cycle. We expected this month but today her period got started. We are so worried. I am 29 and my wife is 25. Please help.
My 28 years old wife, 7 weeks pregnant complains of fever (temperature 99.2 F) and headache. Is it normal or she requires some treatment for her condition?
Kapha is responsible for governing all body functions related to lubrication. Some of the typical body functions that Kapha has a direct impact upon includes lubrication of lungs and joints, body weight, growth, and formation of the seven tissues- fat, bone marrow, nutritive fluid, reproductive tissues and fat. There could be several symptoms indicating an imbalance of Kapha in the system.
Some of them include the following:
- Mind: An increased Kapha of the mind is characterised by symptoms, such as a feeling of lethargy, drowsiness, and sluggishness, excessive sleep, feeling of depression and melancholy, laziness and brain fog. An accumulation of Kapha in the mind can lead to severe depression, withdrawal symptoms, diabetic coma and frequent loss of consciousness.
- Digestive tract: Kapha can wreak havoc on the digestive tract. Some early signs of Kapha accumulation in the digestive tract include a heavy feeling in the stomach, indigestion, excess salivation, poor appetite, nausea, slow metabolism etc. As a result of excess Kapha, the stool can be sticky, pale, heavy and oily. This can lead to diabetes and mucoid diarrhea. If not treated early excess Kapha can lead to hyperglycemia, anorexia nervosa, and blood in the stool.
- Kapha accumulation in skin, adipose tissue, muscles and circulatory system: An accumulation of Kapha in other parts of the body can lead to hypertension, itching, lipoma formation, cold sweat, swollen lymph, pallor, low strength of the body, itching etc. In the case of long standing Kapha accumulation some serious aggravation from the present condition can lead to obesity, thrombosis, leukaemia, malignant tumours, edema, high cholesterol, blood stagnation, hypertrophy, heart failure etc.
- Kapha in respiratory system: Kapha in the respiratory tract can lead to coughs, hay fever, sinuses, nasal crust, chest pain, runny nose, excess mucus and frequent cold. If the existing condition becomes serious and treatment is not done on time, some serious complications can lead to cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, excess phlegm in the throat, chronic sinus etc.
- Other parts of the body: If Kapha accumulates in other parts of the body it can lead to symptoms such as excess urination, low libido, premature ejaculation, heavy testicles, swelling of the joints, dental tartar, sex desire, fibrocystic lumps, goiter, enlarged spleen, gallstones, endometriosis, cystic ovary, lordosis, protruded eyes, heavy feeling of the eye, prostate enlargement, white urine, neurofibromas, hydrocephalus, gangrene , prolonged menstrual cycle osteoma, kyphosis, prostatic calculi, bone spurs etc.
- Food to avoid Kapha symptoms: Some foods that need to be avoided include carbonated drinks, oily food, chilled food, deep fried snacks, red meat, foods which are heavy to digest, milk especially buffalo milk, sweets, Ghee, fruits like Banana, Mango etc. excess salt and sour, all forms of alcohol except red wine, the latter can be consumed no more than once in a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
During intercourse my wife's vagina becomes dry so we face many problems to do intercourse even after one year marriage and my wife does not happen orgasm. What can we do?
Sir, I got married 11/2 years back. For 6 months we were happy during that time I became pregnant and I did abortion. After that due to some family problems my husband stopped doing sex from last September and now he is saying that he is not interested in me do we have any medicines so that he will come back to me for doing sex.
Im 32 years old n I had a sizerian one years ago before periods were regular 5 days. Periods started frm 3rd month of delivery only and from february im getting late for more than 15 days and periods long for two days only. Im scared wat myt be the reason.
Hi doctor in clomid how much months want for conceive my egg not growing so minimum and maximum how much months want please tell me.
Do it yourself (DIY) are the simple test and procedures that enables you to know the probability of getting a particular disease condition. You can say the test itself a life saving technique and act like a warning signal. In series of posts I will tell you how to test for a particular condition by your own.
1) DIY for cardiovascular disease
"Simple sit and reach test is a good predictor of arterial flexibility"
DIY test for stiff arteries:
A) sit on the floor with your leg straight
B) Your toes should point towards the ceiling
C) Bend from your hips, stretch your arm and try to touch the toes
D) Inability to perform the activity is an indicator that you may have stiff arteries which are the reason of many cardiovascular diseases