Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Appu Ghai
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Appu GhaiYour feedback matters!
I would like to say that she is the best doctor in West Delhi area. She is not just a doctor by profession but also a friend. We have been visiting her for long time for my wife's pre and post pregnancy check ups. She has some different smile on face always while treating patients which gives hope and positive vibes to patients. She has been there always to help even on phone so many times unlike other doctors who ask to come clinic to pay fee and get advise even when we were in Jammu. She is very professional and friendly doctor. I do recommend to each and every female for consultation. She will take care and scold you like a mother. Once you are done she will remember you even after years, that is the best part. Great doctor must say.
Day before yesterday 22/08/2018 I did sex with my husband after long time that the day I have too much pain in my legs and vagina and like burning in vagina also problem when I pee tonight I have fever too and its embarrassing that I pee on bed tonight, I could’t control and when I go to washroom for clean than I noticed also blood in pee i’m so concerned about this.
I had unprotected sex but sperm did not ejaculated inside my vagina after seconds it ws ejaculated bt till then it was out of my vagina my last month periods was on 19th till now I did not get my period I m pregnant?
Symptoms of PMS include moodiness, bloating and headache. All it takes is one symptom to crop up for the whole body to go down. While environmental changes and preventive measures play a crucial role in dealing with this condition, careful choice of food goes a long way in keeping PMS under control. Here is a list of some best and worst food for PMS:
Foods that are Good During PMS:
- Brussels sprouts, Artichokes and Broccoli: These veggies with high fibre content are known to ease bloating. Furthermore, the high water content of these veggies effectively deals with gas, discomfort, and puffiness. The idea is to refrain from foods with high sodium content that only contributes to the suffering. Sulfur-containing vegetables have tremendous health benefits, from maintaining healthy joints to boosting the immune system. Actually they help as anti inflamatory foods to help relieve abdominal and back aches. If a person is gassy and bloting eating high fibre will still worsen the situation. Instead eating soluble fibre foods which is obtained by sauteing the above vegetables is more helpful than raw versions.
- Quinoa, what berry and popcorn: These foods help to deal with a short temper which is a very common occurring of PMS. Some other good effects of a high carb diet such as these include fighting anxiousness, depression and maintain composure. Consuming whole grain on a daily basis also helps to keep the mood cheerful. This happens because of the added secretion of the feel good factor hormone called serotonin.
- Banana: Many women tend to face sleep disturbances before the period sets in. A recent study at the John Hopkins University found that less sleep before the period makes a woman susceptible to cramps and discomfort. Banana contains melatonin. The latter helps the body maintain its natural rhythm.
- Eggs: The cravings during PMs can be very difficult to handle. It is therefore very important to start the day a very healthy breakfast. The right amount of protein and healthy fat present in an egg helps to keep the body energised throughout the day. Scrambled egg and an ounce of chicken is a perfect answer to PMs craving.
Some foods to avoid during PMS:
- Processed fats: Processed fat contains a lot of processed fats, sodium and salt. Processed fats make a woman puffy and increment bloating. Processed foods contain very high protein content that becomes very difficult for the body to process during PMS.
- Sugary foods: Craving for sugary food is pretty normal during PMS. However, too much sugar consumption during PMS fluctuate the blood sugar level. They also aggravate tension and mood swings. The latest study has found that refined sugar can disturb the immune system and creates a lot of fatigue in a woman.
- Caffeine: Restricting caffeine during the period can help prevent the cramps and bloating. Certain caffeine such as coffee, cigarettes and chocolate can aggravate breast tenderness, anxiety, and depression. What's more, they systematically create a craving for sweet and other caffeine-related stuff. A better alternative to caffeine during PMs is herbal and green tea, water and fruit juice.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 20y. O. Female and do not know yet if I am pregnant or not. I will get a home test done, and in case of a positive result, want an abortion done in Kolkata, India. I am not married and my parents would not accept a child. Will I face hassle of any kind despite being an adult? What is the best abortion center for me to approach?
Hi I am 30 years old diagnosed as oligospermia and my wife is suffering with pcod so I want to know whether we shoud wait for normal pregnancy or go for iui, we have consulted many gyna but no result since its been one year. Kindly suggest and do needful. Thank you
Cardiomyopathy is the name for diseases of the heart muscle. These diseases enlarge your heart muscle or make it thicker and more rigid than normal. In rare cases, scar tissue replaces the muscle tissue.
Some people live long, healthy lives with cardiomyopathy. Some people don't even realize they have it. In others, however, it can make the heart less able to pump blood through the body. This can cause serious complications, including:
- Heart failure
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Heart valve problems
- Sudden cardiac arrest
Heart attacks, high blood pressure, infections, and other diseases can all cause cardiomyopathy. Some types of cardiomyopathy run in families. In many people, however, the cause is unknown. Treatment might involve medicines, surgery, other medical procedures, and lifestyle changes.