Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Appu GhaiYour feedback matters!
I want to conceive my periods are fluctuating my last period was on 26th July what is perfect time for conceiving baby ?
I have manturecycle problem. Please tell me the solution My period come after 2~3 months irregular I m very upset.
We are married for 4 yrs and trying for a child from last three years. Her amh level is 1.22. She is prescribed grofer sr for three months. Is it possible to conceive during the period she is taking this medication. My sperm count is 48 millions per ml but normal sperm is only 2%. I was given fertisure m for 60days. My and wife's age are 37 and 31 respectively. Is this medication enough to get positive results.
My last period date was 14th may. Its approx a month I have not got menses again. When can I check for my pregnancy. Kindly suggest me d suitable date I was taking folic acid and followed the doctor's advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21. .
After taking homeopathic & allopathic medicines periods occurs for that month bt they become irregular as I leave those medicines.
Sir my is pregnant for about 8 months now a days she feel pain in her arms and legs what should be done to get rid from it.
Hy Dr. My pre-ejaculation fluid touches my wife's vagina and it happen on 27/Nov/2016 how I know that she is pregnant or not? And if she pregnant how I stop it bcoz we don't want bby now.
Actually My age is 19 I have done sex with my boyfriend I think he cum inside it not sure I have not take any pill what should I do now?
My friend is 30 year old unmarried woman undergone cesarean operation to remove tumor from her uterus two years back. She often feels pain in her lower abdomen, sometimes it becomes more prominent. Please let me know whether it is because of pid (pelvic inflammatory disease) or because of some other problem. Please suggest what precaution she should take in her daily life style including food. Thanks!
My wife is 46 years old .we have two children one is 13 years and the other girl is 11 years old. She has not got her periods as yet but she has the same symptoms when she was pregnant for the two other children. We had taken the urine and blood test but it is negative.
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
- Stretches for lower back
- Upper back stretch
- Pelvic Tilts
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if:
- Light headiness
- Excessive dryness of mouth
- Abdominal cramps
- Severe pain/ uneasiness
- History of vaginal bleeding