Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Sinha
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna SinhaYour feedback matters!
Before one month I did headstand. During headstand I got shoulder injury or pain also. I did lot of shoulder exercises but this pain relief at the certain time. When I throw the ball this pain again occurs. I am also applying ice bag on the shoulder. So please tell me what can I do to relief the shoulder pain as well as injuries.
What should I do if I have too much pain in my leg and if take painkiller my stomach creates too much problem?
I am 22 and having lower back pain for few days. Also found same pain earlier in few months It definitely could be my bad posture or something else Also have some specific reason for which I hesitate to talk about it openly Need instant help as the pain is not bearable.
Hi sir! One of my small brother has hand pain since 3days we tried somany home refferies but no use, now what we should do?
One of the most common knee injuries is an anterior cruciate ligament sprain or tear.
Athletes who participate in high demand sports like soccer, tennis, squash, football, and basketball are more likely to injure their anterior cruciate ligaments.
The anterior cruciate ligament can be injured in several ways:
1. Changing direction rapidly
2. Stopping suddenly
3. Slowing down while running
4. Landing from a jump incorrectly
5. Direct contact or collision, such as a football tackle
The typical symptoms include:
1. Pain with swelling. Within 24 hours, your knee will swell. If ignored, the swelling and pain may resolve on its own. However, if you attempt to return to sports, your knee will probably be unstable and you risk causing further damage to the cushioning cartilage (meniscus) of your knee.
2. Loss of full range of motion
3. Tenderness along the joint line
4. Discomfort while walking
It includes; combination of electrotherapy and exercise therapy protocols as advised by your therapist. Treatment started sooner the better.