Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I'm having pulpitides on my two wisdom teeth. Now I'm taking antibiotics for three days. And I'm going to get my teeth removed 3 days later. The problem is that my heart rates keep accelerated, and I have some headaches too. Looks like my infections are not 100% under control. Q1, Can I still go for teeth extraction 3 days later? Or can I still wait for 3 days? Q2, What should I do to minimize any complication during and after the surgery? Thanks a billion.
Hi I am suffering from teeth pain since last 3 months. There is some sensitivity in my teeth and whenever I do eat anything I am facing problem for that. Suggest me what should I do. Thanks.
I am very fat and felling weakness always I felling sadly my stomach is increasing day by day and my teeth is weak and release smell from mouth.
My question is like what we have to do if I get blood in my gums and teeth and also they smell bad because of the blood. Even I couldn't eat apple, banana etc, so, please suggest me a good solution for this. I really want that my gums get healthy and also not smelly as fast as possible. It would pleasure if you suggest me any suitable option for all this regards
I have swelling in my right cheek. A dentist I consulted is advicing removal of wisdom tooth. Is that the only way or can it treated any way without removal?
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.