Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Please suggest healthy diet. 3 month ago my internal bleeding piles has been operated. And I have also problem of allergic bronchitis.
I have small penis size & premature ejaculation problem. Without erection it is about 2.5 inch long and with full erection it is about 4.5 inch. When I insert my penis into my partners vagina, she is not satisfy with this. Kindly help me out.
Mujhai head mai khujli hoti hai or dendruff ho jata hai bahut saara 3-4 year sai mairai hair bhi bahut thin ho gai hai mujhai kisi nai yai treatement bata hai kya yai thik hai please batai mairai baal bhi khabhi gir gayai hai or kya yai thik ho janai kai baad hair wapis aa saktai hai meri age 24 years hai please reply mai treatment nechai likh raha hu 1) Aap Daily raat ko apne poore sir mai" Dipsalic” naam ki lotion, sone ke pehle, tel ki tarah lagana - 2 week tak. Subah sir dho kar "Miconazole Gel" laga lo 2 week tak. 2) Morning mai daily sir, aur face "2% Kitoconazole + Zinc Pyrithione (Chemist ko bataoge toh voh yeh shampoo aap ko de dega) shampoo se dhona hai. (Sir se paseene ke saath infection face par bhi aa jata hai) Baal gile kar ke is shampoo ko sir aur face par acchi tarah se mal lo. 5 minute tak rehne do. Fir gungune paani se acchi tarah dho dalo Yeh 3 week tak karna hai. Uske baad 3 times in a week for 3 months. 3) "Terbinafine tablet 250 mg" ki 1 tablet raat ko khana khane ke baad 20 din tak khana. Doctor se likhwa lena. Daily 1 Multivitamin iron tablet khao 2 month tak. Yeh baalon ka jharna band karegi aur nai baal ane mai help karegi. Yeh saare dawaiya aap ko chemist se milegi. 4) Treatment poora ek saath shuru karna aur jitne din bataya hai utne din karna. 5) Apna towel aur comb sab se alag rakhan aur kisi ko use nahi karne dena. 6) Jab bhi beauty parlor mai baal katane jao, ekdum ghar aa kar 2% Kitoconazole + Zinc Pyrithione lotion se sir dhona. Parlor mai Gande brush scissors se aksar fungal infection sir mai baar baar lag jata hai. 7) Jaisa maine bataya hai bilkul waisa treatment karoge toh faida hona chahiye or dipsalic lotion market mai nahi mili so mai dipsalic ki jagah Topisal lotion use kar raha hu koi problem toi nahi please replay Dipsalic Lotion contains Betamethasone Topical and Salicylic Acid Topical as active ingredients. And Topisal= Medicine composition: Clobetasol, Salicylic Acid or mujhai sir mai fungle infection hai please conform really same hai chemical diffrent honai kai babjood PLese reply.
Men with a small penis - or even an average-sized penis - may not want to hear this, but even guys with a bigger penis size can sometimes use some pointers in the bedroom. Being blessed with a large endowment doesn't always translate to worry-free nights in the bedroom. For one thing, penis size doesn't really affect penis care, so guys with a big penis don't get a break on basic care issues. So for guys who are packing more in the penis size department (or for the women who are in bed with them), the following tips may be of use.
- Make foreplay your play. Especially early on in a relationship, a woman who is encountering an extra-large penis may have concerns about whether she can accommodate so much manliness. In fact, it would be very rare for a man's penis to be of such immensity that a vagina could not receive it - however, whether it can receive it comfortably is another question. That's why foreplay is of such enormous importance for a manhood of enormous proportions. (In fact, it's usually of tremendous importance even to men of more modest means.) Taking plenty of time with oral and manual stimulation is crucial, and so is paying attention to sensitive areas beyond the vagina.
- Time her orgasm. One thing to consider and discuss with a partner: would it be preferable for the woman to achieve an orgasm before penetration? The reasoning behind this is that most women's vaginas are at their most relaxed and receptive post-orgasm, so initial insertion may be more easily achieved. Will she have a second orgasm? Possibly, but that is by no means a sure thing. The partners should communicate; if a second orgasm is not likely, the male may wish to refrain from prolonging to avoid causing soreness in the vagina.
- Ejaculate first. Sometimes it helps for the woman to masturbate or orally please the male to ejaculation and then try for an insertion. Many men can achieve a second erection (which is generally softer than the first) - and sometimes even without a second full erection, there can be enough hardness for a pleasurable experience.
- Lube, lube, lube. Yes, men and women do create natural lubricants, but when dealing with a penis of impressive size, some assistance may be needed. Do not skimp here.
- Work up to it. Rather than attempt penetration on the first night, suggest working up to it. Spend a few nights using a dildo (or several, in a variety of sizes) to help her prepare for the real thing.
- Get positioned. Until a man is actually in bed with another person, it's difficult to know what position works best - but in general, missionary and doggy are not thought to be the best positions for big penis size sex. Many tips look at woman-on-top positions, as the woman generally has greater control. But it may take several attempts to find the position that works best.
- Listen to her. The most important tip of all: the male should pay attention to what she tells him so that he can stop if something is painful, change positions if necessary, continue with a new angle, etc.
The last of these tips is for men of any penis size: keep the organ in good health and use a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help achieve this goal. The best crème will include alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals and the oxidative stress they cause. The crème should also include L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that helps prevent loss of sensation from too much rough and aggressive handling of the penis.
Acne on back, shoulder and forehead. What should I do to get rid of acne and pimples. I have stretch marks also near under arms.
When a man experiences some penis pain and then discovers a sore on his manhood, he may become anxious for his penis health. After all, doesn't that situation seem like it could be describing an STI? Certainly, it must be some health issue, but it could be due to a different cause, such as a fixed drug eruption. Learning the characteristics of certain penis health issues can help ease a man's worries until he can visit a doctor and get an informed and definitive answer.
What is a fixed drug eruption?
Essentially, a fixed drug eruption is a way of describing a specific allergic reaction to a particular drug. When a person takes a medication to which they are allergic, it may cause a reaction in one of several ways (itching, hives, sneezing, etc). With a fixed drug eruption, it means that a round or oval shaped lesion will appear. Typically, it is reddish in color although it may shade into brown or purple. The lesion will usually turn into an ulcer, which is tender to the touch.
When the fixed drug eruption appears on the manhood, it usually is accompanied by some penis pain, itching or burning; the burning sensation is more likely to occur during urination.
Although many fixed drug eruptions occur within a day or two of taking a drug, in some cases it may be up to two weeks before lesions appear. Ceasing the drug that causes the eruption may cause the sore to go away; in other cases, steroids may be recommended.
That description sounds an awful lot like an STI, at least on the surface. And because it is crucial to correctly identify causes of penis health issues, it's important that a physician be consulted to verify exactly why this lesion has occurred. However, that said, there are some reasons why this description indicates a fixed drug eruption rather than certain STIs.
- Syphilis. Take syphilis, for example. One of the most-feared social diseases, syphilis causes about 100,000 deaths worldwide each year - and newly infects about 6,000,000 people annually. One of the most common clinical characteristics of syphilis is a lesion on the penis. However, that lesion is typically much "harder" than the one involved in a fixed drug eruption. Additionally, penis pain is not a common characteristic with syphilis.
- Herpes. Genital herpes are also characterized with lesions; however, with herpes, the sores tend to be smaller and more numerous. They also tend to cluster, whereas fixed drug eruption lesions (when they are multiple) may not appear in an obvious grouping. The herpes lesions are also not pigmented in the same way. There is, however, a similar tendency to penis pain and itching.
- Chancroid. Chancroid is a penis health concern not just for itself but because it can also make a person more vulnerable to HIV infection. With chancroid, the ulcer can be more painful than with a fixed drug eruption. The coloration is much different, typically yellowish-gray, and turning to black when tissue cell destruction is complete. In addition, swelling of lymph nodes can create a swollen and sore area in the midsection.
- Gonorrhea. Gonorrhea often presents with no symptoms; however, when it does, ulcers are not among its common symptoms.
Once a physician has determined the cause of the sore, proper treatment can be initiated.
Whether caused by a fixed drug eruption or other causes, penis pain is not something most men look forward to. Keeping the member healthy through the daily use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help with normal penis pain situations. A crème with soothing moisturizing abilities is especially desirable, so select one with both a high-end emollient (think Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (vitamin E is good). In addition, it pays to find a crème with vitamin D, the so-called miracle vitamin, which is beneficial for fighting diseases and improving cellular function.