Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna BansalYour feedback matters!
I always feel so tired. Even if I eat so much. After eating I couldn't easily digest my food. Due to which gas arises in my stomach. I don't do most of the daily work due to tiredness and indigestion. At the same tym I have gain so much weight. I couldn't understand whether all these leads me to sleepy or I am sleepy and lazy person that's why I have problem's like tiredness and indigestion. please suggest me some medicine for energy and digestion. Plzz help me.
Hi, My face is getting black day by day. Around my eyes it's getting dark. Naturally my colour is white. I used to surf internet all the days because am a web developer. Because of this problem, I can't talk to people properly. Sometimes I used to have hot drinks. Please advise me to cure this problem. Thanks.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.
I have pain on my eye since 3 Days. It become red. Sometime it is very irritating. please give me suggestion.
Dr. please see my routine now and say me what wrong things I am doing I get up till 9 I bath n have glass of lemon n honey then after 15 min I do breakfast with 1roti and patli chai and then nthg between lunch only lunch at 1 in lunch I ate 2 chapati with any of vegetables n a while I drink green tea and den I sleep till 5 and nthg till dinner at dinner I ate 1 chapati with vegetable and then after a while I drink green tea and sleep till 1 is this I am going on right way pllz suggest me for my weight loss thank you.
मेरे पिताजी की उम्र 77वर्ष है वे 1998 से शुगर के मरीज है।वर्तमान में उन्हे कुछ यद् नही रहता ,पिछले दिनों गिरने से सिर् में अंदरुनी चोट से ब्लड जमा होने से याददाश्त चली गयी थी 3 दिन तक आ इ सी यू में रहे ।काफी कमजोरी महसूस कर रहे है चककर भी आते है ऑ खो की रोसनी भी काफी कम हो गयी है दो कदम चलना कस्तप्रद हो गया है । उपचार बतावे
Sir meri left eye m squint ho gya h ye birth se nahi h meri right eye normal h. M jab 10 saal ka tha tab meri left eye m cataract Ho gya tha Uska Maine baad m Operation karva liya tha lekin operation se puri roshni nahi aayi. Ab meri merriege h to mujhe pta Karna h ki is eye ko straight kiya ja sakta h ya nahi .is mei kitna kharcha aayega? Or mujhe saadi se Kitne Din pehle opration karvana chaiye?
Hell sir my self Surendra singh. I am 34 years old male and have a eye weakness problem for last 5 months. I am using optical 2.0 but problem steal so what should I do.
Write to learn more email@example.com