Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aparajita SinghYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. Meri wife ko abhi 9 month (36) suru ho giya hai. Tu os ki sonography mai aiya hai ki uterus mai pani thora kaam hai so 10 days yeh pani baad giya tu theek werna bachai ki delivery operation kai thorough hogi. So Dr. kiya es condition mai normal delivery nhi hogi kiya. Plzzz yeh bata dijia kiyon ki meri waif operation sai kafi darti hai.
I started my periods on Saturday. But I had sex with my husband. I bled a little during it, but I haven't bled after that like usual .I bled a little today. Is my period over or will it resume again?
Hi I am 25 years now and married. I am undergoing treatment for PCOD. The doctor prescribed me to take krimson35. Now I am planning to get pregnant. Does krimson35 prevent pregnancy. Kindly let me know about the uses of krimson35.
Hi I am rosy 23 years old. I have irregular menstrual periods. When I consulted my doc she asked to do ultrasound scan prolactin and thyroid tests. Prolactin and thyroid tests are normal. But scan shows I have polycystic ovaries. Doc prescribed me krimson 35 along with iron capsules. She asked me to continue krimson 35 for 3 cycles. I hv completed 2 cycles and got periods. My question is after 3 cycles will my periods become regular vth krimson 35. I am abt to get married in one yr. Does pcos tends to infertility I am very tensed. Please help me doc. Thanks in advance.
My girlfriend and I had oral sex. We did not have actual intercourse. But due to oral sex I ejaculated. Ejaculation took place at a distance from her vagina. But im not sure about after ejaculation we bought our genitals close or not. What are her chances of pregnancy?
I had sex with my partner on 29th april and 2nd may. After that she took a pregnancy test on 6th may just for checking if she is pregnant or not. It came out to be negative. Thereafter we had sex on 7th may and her periods last occurred on 21st april and was due on 21st may consequently. But till now she didn't had her periods. What should we do now. Is the delay in periods could be the sign of pregnancy. We had protected sex and crosschecked the protection after sex. She is having headache and also its paining a bit while urinating. Are these the symptoms of pregnancy?
I have irregular periods and in my period always 30-40 ml of my blood waste in stayfree pads and I also have wish to do sex.
I am getting married in two months recently I found a teared sought of meat inside the vagina is it hymen or the matter of concern.
Hi, I am 17 years old. I get pimples on the exterior of my genitals or outside of the inner lips after my menstrual cycle. And its getting itch around the vagina and burning sensation. Please give me advice for that. Or any medicine.
Sir my age is 23 I have one water pimple on my penis so due to this I consult a doctor nd tasted fr HIV nd STD profile the results is negative bt one of my friends says HIV test should be within 10 mins of taking blood to testing so he says my results are maybe wrong is it correct or not? How much time to taken fr blood taste aftr collecting blood sample.
I am suffering pcos. My weight 85kg. Doc advised to loose weight. Please help me by giving the proper diet chart so that I can loose weight by following the diet chart. I want to have a child please somebody help me.
I am suffering from frequent headaches & neck pain. Sometimes I feel too tired. Feel very depressed.
Sir mera period 10 ko ani thi pr aaj tak nahi aur aaj mujhe toilet karne me problem ho rahi hai dard ho raha aur baar baar mujhe toilet jana pad raha h kya karu 2 din pahle sex bhi kya h hamne.
Blood sugar level during pregnancy of 4 months is 135 after 2 hours of eating breakfast. Is it any problem for child?
Hello Doctor, My period cycle is of 28 to 29 days. But once in a year I get in 32 days. Last month July I got my periods on 10 July. So Aug it is suppose to come on 7 or 8.today is 11 I have not got my periods I have did home pregnancy test this morning which came out negative. Please let me what is your suggestion.
My friend's daughter had her first periods 2 months back. SINCE THEN THE MONTHLY CYCLE HAS NOT RECURRED. Which doctor shall the girl be referred to for consultation? She is 11 years old.
Foods that elevate your metabolism is a good method of losing fat from the body. Include these foods in your breakfast, lunch and dinner to harness their fat burning power. Try these foods to kick start your metabolism:
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be super foods as they are packed with nutrients. Rich in protein and vitamin D, eggs also help boost your metabolism.
- Lean meat: Include lean meats, such as chicken and turkey to your diet as they are rich sources of protein. They are also good sources of iron, the deficiency of which may lead to sluggish metabolism.
- Chili peppers: Chili peppers are good sources of 'capsaicin', a component that is known to kick start your metabolism into high gear. You may add chili peppers to your dishes to add some pungent flavor as well.
- Water: Dehydration may lead to you to feel sluggish the entire day; thus it is necessary to drink cold water as the body burns calories while warming the water.
- Coffee: The caffeine content in coffee is known to stimulate your metabolism.
- Beans: Beans are known to contain good amounts of protein and fiber. The fiber in the beans help in promoting satiety and restricts your food cravings. They are also rich in iron, a macronutrient that helps in improving metabolism.
- Berries: Berries are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C that help combat free radical damage in the body. They also contain fiber that promotes healthy digestion.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is a good source of magnesium that helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is also known to stimulate various hormones in the body that burn fat.
- Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is known to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It also boosts acid production in the stomach, thus promoting healthy digestion and contributing to an increased metabolism.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb that has certain properties which help in metabolizing carbohydrates in the body, thus increasing your overall calorie burn and kick starting your metabolism.
I m preagnent for 1 month mujhe bhook lagte hai but agar koi cheej main khana chaa rahe hu tu mujhe vormting feel hu ta but vormting huta nhi bus feel hu raha jis se mein apna daily meal finish nh kr pa rahe hu please help me doctor.
The tailbone (coccyx) is the small bone at the lower end of the spine. A tailbone injury may involve stretched ligaments, bruising, or a broken bone (fracture). Tailbone injuries can be painful, and some may take a long time to heal.
This condition is often caused by falling and landing on the tailbone. Other causes include:
- Repeated strain or friction from actions such as rowing and bicycling.
In some cases, the cause may not be known.
This condition is more common in women than in men.
Symptoms of this condition include:
- Pain in the lower back, especially when sitting.
- Pain or difficulty when standing up from a sitting position.
- Bruising in the tailbone area.
- Painful bowel movements.
- In women, pain during intercourse.
This condition may be diagnosed based on your symptoms and a physical exam. X-rays may be taken if a fracture is suspected. You may also have other tests, such as a CT scan or MRI.
- This condition may be treated with medicines to help relieve your pain. Most tailbone injuries heal on their own in 4–6 weeks. However, recovery time may be longer if the injury involves a fracture.
- Local injection To treat the pain of coccydynia, the patient is placed in the prone position. When the needle is satisfactorily positioned at or near sacrococcygeal junction , a small dose of steroid and local anesthetic is given.The needle is then removed, and a sterile pressure dressing and ice pack are placed at the injection site.
- Ganglion impar block may be used in patients who fail to respond to NSAIDS or local injection.