Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar HabiaYour feedback matters!
What is the reason for too much acidity in stomach for 18 years old girl as it causes pain nd bloated the stomach?
I am unable to wakeup at early morning I wakeup at 9-10 am daily age 21 male there is lethargyness whenever I wakeup in morn there is excess of headache and my whole day disturb due to this m feeling irritating due to this late wakeup all work become pending I sleep about 14 hrs at night.
I had T.B one year ago. Now I have continually cough in my throat and nose. So what to do to solve this energy?
I have slightly long nose bone which causes sinus type symptoms usually I get cold and cough. I don't want to get operated, can't it be control by Medicine or other therapy. Can we treat disease with medicine.
I am 18 years old. I am eating saggubiyyam (sabudana) without cooking or soaking from 2 to 3 years. Is it harm? If it is what have to do?
My sister' s son(age: 1 year 4 month) is suffering from hemolytic anemia. Every 3-4 weeks top up process pac cells is done to maintain the hemoglobin level at 9 mg. Every blood report is normal like bonemerrow. No dignosis is done till date. Please give any suggetions.
I am a 19 years old male. My concern is that I am having some white liquid during toilet. So please help me.
Sir, I am 70-years old and now I have a hearing trouble. Some times I use hearing Aids yet I can not hear properly. Whenever I increase the power of hearing aids by audio gram the original sound decrease day by day. Kindly advise. Yours faithfully
I am 26 years old male. I had allergy in mornings and evenings every day, found rashes on my skin all over body and sometimes found breathing problem also. Kindly help.
Hi, this is Dr Umesh Alegaonkar from Thane, Sampada Hospital. I am going to discuss on current hot topic in medical field which is affecting most communities Diabetes, Vit-D deficiency, Hyper or Hypo perathydism and various other deficiencies.
First talking about the Diabetes itself as a WHO has declared India to be the hot and capital of the Diabetes. We are currently facing the huge socio economic burden regarding the management of Diabetology. Management of diabetic illness is apart from the investigation part of the treatment and the complications causing the huge tall on the socio econimic society.
Let me be very clear that it is going to be a silent killer and maximum number of casuality is banned by the Indian communities because of the lifestyle which currently been changed. Accidentary lifestyle, alcohol associated and the smoking. The blood pressure and diabetes which comes along with the diabetology become the integral part of the diabetology and the accelerated complications.
Juvenile diabetes is also currently a hot topic which remains highly under diagnosed. Sugar, blood rise, getting it detected below the age of 35 years or the very younger age, it still remian the untouched problem in the society. Basically the awareness needs to be created regarding the Juvenile diabetes because patients at the earlier age gets diabetes faces complications for the long period and more number of complications, multiple number of hospitalizations there which comes under the Juvenile diabetes.
Apart from that, the diabetes is giving complications such as the strokes, and the heart attacks, renal failure, liver failure and the related diabetic foot ulcers which gives enormous kind of complications. Patient literally suffer from non healing ulcers, amputation of the limbs and patients may also face systematic failure in the multiple organ diseases.
Patients are also going for dialysis due to diabetic nephropathy and the chronic kidney diseases.
My urge is that the timely checkup and the regular checkup of your blood sugar and the time to time consultation with the diabetologist may help decrease the diabetic complications and patient may feel at ease.
For further information regarding this, please contact me through lybrate.com.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.