Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag PrasadYour feedback matters!
My child is 11 months old she doesn't eat anything. She is very choosy please help me. If any nutrition chart please suggest me.
Sir my son is 13 years old. His activities remains delayed as compared to the normal child by birth. At present he seems 2nd standard. IQ have borderline. He do not go to school. Pehlay bhi yeh mushkil se school jaata tha. School main teacher se apne aap kuchh nahin bolta. Gussa bahut karta hai ghar main. Sara din ghar main sabhi ke sath mar pitai karta hai. Galat kam karne par use toke to veh bhut gussa karta hai aur aap se bahar ho jata hai. Iski badi bahan 15 saal ki hai aur choti behan 5 sal ki hai. Vase weh cricket, badminton etc. Khel leta hai. Lakin use har bardasht nahi. Harne par weh hinsak ho jata hai pariwar walo ka sath. Doctor sahab sare pariwar wale is bache se bahut presan hai. Apollo hospital se bhi ilaaj kara chuke hai. Bacha ghar se bhar akele jaane se ghabrata hai. Doctor shab koi advice dijiye.
My 3 month baby have nose blocking with frequent cough. I give Maxtra and Mucolite drops for 3 times. Is it OK? Is it serious for my baby frequent cough? Tell me as soon as possible.
My son is 3.5 month old and from many days he poops green and four to three times a day. He is only on breast feeding.
My 1 year old son goes to day care. I am working and I have heard that day care/creche gives sleeping pills to babies. Please tell me how can I assure that my baby is not getting these pills. I will be back home by 6 in evening. He will be active for sometime and then have milk and sleep. Please help me to know that I am not risking my son's health.
My son (4 years) he is suffering with aplastic Anemia. Now platelet count is 23000 only. Is there any treatment for this with out BMT (transplantation). please send your response.
I dint breast feed my baby for past ten days. Today I breast feed her. I dint have any pain or anything. But when I pressed milk came. So I fed her today. Is it okay? Reply fast please.
Just started on solids like banana mash, pumpkin mash, cerelac, rice puree etc my baby is doing green potty 3-4 times a day. She frequently puts things in her mouth. Please suggest what to do. Is there a need of gripe water, mugli ghutti etc? Do we need to give heeng to kids regularly?
Hi my six months baby girl is crying very much. I have visited a doctor and he said that the baby is taking air during breast feeding. Is it true? what should we do during breastfeeding to avoid it?
I am 33 years old and after my scissorion baby birth my belly. Has enlarged a lot kindly tell how to shed the. Loose skin and extra weight.
My friends kid is of 1 years 8 months. She get little late in polio vaccination for her baby but some how she managed polio booster vaccination on 23.06.2017. Today kid is having severe loose motion with stomach ach and fever with 102 deg temp. Please suggest some treatment as no qualified doctor is available at my friends site. Thanks.
My son is about 8 month & his weight is 8.5 kg. He is suffering from diarrhea. I gave him zinc & pre probiotic twice daily. But not effective. Please advice.
My wife is feeding 3 months baby. But I sucked her breasts and drink some milk. Is anything problem?
She I want to ask my baby is going to be 10 months old on 13 .but she does not sits and crawl on her own. She sits with pillow but apna balance nai bana pati .why?
I am having lungs fibrosis I am taking wysolin 10 mg My lungs capacity is 17 % Daily 14 hour I am taking oxygen 2 litre. please help.
Do kids need antibiotics? If yes how often they have to be given if they are falling sick almost once or twice every month.
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?