Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag PrasadYour feedback matters!
My wife has itching problem near vaginal areas always, but it worsen during summer. She gets more itching after sex. Please suggest cure.
Hello Doctor. My mother have got a cyst in her adnexa in right ovary of 69*62 mm size. Her left ovary was removed around 12 years ago. Her urine reports are: Reaction- acidic Pus- 2 to 4 R.B.C- 0 to 1 Epithelial cells-5 to 10. She need any operation or this is normal please suggest.
It has been like 4-5 days I am going to toilet like 3 times a day. It was not like this ever before. I was going once a day. And The motion is clear but in a sort of semi liquid form.
I am 26 years old and 164 cms. Height. May I know how much diamer and length of my penis is required at least?
My friend was suffering from asthma from few years. In midnight she was suffering with cough and breathe problem. So please suggest me
My penis, in erection position is in normal size, but when it contractions it becomes too small as like child penis which gives me the feeling of inferiority due to this I lack my self confidence also. And also I think that it will disturb me in medical examination as like army. How can I get rid of it and increase my penis size?
I am 20 year old female. And I have been suffering from severe cough late at nights. I lost my weight in the recent tyms a lot and I feel very weak. I lost my appetite too. I kindly request you to diagnose my problem.
Hi, I have cyst onto my ovary. I am taking medicines for irregular cycles since 8 months. From last month m taking tablets to conceive. My LMP is 24-11-2016. M suffering from severe itching all over my body .wat shd I do? Is this due to powerful tablets of pregnancy. Shd I continue the medicine n wait for next few days.
I am having a mild and constant pain in medial compartment of thigh (groin) from more than 4 days .It gets worsen during early morning time. I am having frequent urinations and it comes with slightly yellowish pink. Note 1.I already affected with epididymitis orchitis 1 year before. 2.i got urinary infection 7 months before. What is the cause for this. I'm again and again getting problems on my testicles and urinary track. I have scanned my testicles ,the scan shows the functions are normal. I am so much worried about my body.
Mere sir m dard hota rhta h kuch kamjori ka bhi reason ho sakta h. Baise meri health to shi h bt. Jb koi work krta hon aur phir thodi bad uthta hon to. Caro aur andera sa lgne lgta h. Kya yeh kamjori h kya. Agr h to kya khane pine m le. Aur sir dard bhi thik ho jaaye. Kamjori k liye kya khane pine m le. Pls advise me.
What are the pros and cons of having a low blood pressure value? My systolic and diastolic pressure values vary as follows: Systolic Pressure: 85 Diastolic Pressure: 54 What are the kind of nutrition habits are supposed to be followed to keep these values in check? What are the range of optimal values for systolic and diastolic pressure?
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.