Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnuragYour feedback matters!
My 2 month old son sleeps the whole day and cry the whole night. Is it normal? I'M very tired of this.
My baby boy is 1 year and 3 months. Request to please provide information for using Diaper at night with pre and post using diaper like cleaning the area.
Dear sir I am 16 year old boy but my height and weight is not increasing suggest me a suitable thing.
Hi, I have a baby girl of 30 days old. I observed she has problems during poo/still passing. She tries & uncomfortable faces become red. She started move her hand's legs like cycling. & Every 2/3 days she passing still. Another thing, she sucking milk many times at night. Every night she taking milk enough quantity of milk beyond her capacity. Till continue suck. If not given to her she cries & nothing but the nipple can stop her crying. & Many times vomiting milk from mouth & some time from nose. Suppose milk coming out from mouth 10 times/day From nose 3 times/Day. During milk coming out from nose , Seems baby has problems breathing. It's hard see. Bcg & polio given on 13th Aug. DOB 22july Wght 3 kg. Cesarean section Please help me out.
I am 3 months 2 days pregnant. However my pregnancy is through IVF 1st cycle. I am on duphaston & sustain (insert one), frolic acid, iron & calcium tablet. Still my doctor says to continue all 3 for 1 more month and later will see. I am confused. How long I have to take these many medi.
Hello. My son is suffering from allergies and cough problem, his age is 8.5 year. Esr is high and getting a little swelling under eyes and in body too. Please suggest a permanent solution.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello Doctor, my baby is 2 months 10 days old. He woke up by 11 am in the morning and haven't slept till 1 pm in the night which is almost 13 hours. Even if we try to make him sleep forcibly he sleep only for 15 min hard. Is it healthy for the baby? I m worried alot. Even on regular basis, he will be awake min 10 to 11 hours. Please suggest.
Sir My son is six year old having weight 23 kg and normal height. But he has some white hairs in a small portion numbering less than ten. Is there any treatment for that.
Hello sir or mam mera four months ka baby boy hai use baar baar stomach re releated problem hoti rhti hai kbhi motion ki kbhi gas uska pet tight ho jaata hai jb wo ek hafte ka tha thi bhi use problem thi us time pr use toilet me infection tha uski mummy ko delivery k baad se piles ki problem ho gyi thi babyboy bhi motion thik se nhi krta thodi thodi quantity me motion krta hai 6 se 7 baar uska weight ki growth to thik hai wo maa kya hee milk pee rha hai jb se uski mummy ki piles ki medicine chli hai jbse hee usko stomach ki problem hui hai.
Lybrate - Dr. Ajay Mehta talks About Vaccinations In Children
Hello. I am Dr. Ajay Mehta and I am working in the field of pediatrics from last 16 years and I have worked for many carpets hospitals in Delhi NCR and my own clinic is in south city, Gurgaon. I would like to tell you about some tips about taking care of infants and newborns. First of all, we will take about the vaccinations.
The vaccination schedules which is being described by a WHO or government of India that should be followed by each and every new born. Vaccination schedule includes BCG and polio drops, like hepatitis B at the birth. Then DPT, then injection polio and Rotavirus vaccine. Now a days, Rotavirus vaccine is also available in civil hospitals. So I want that every child should be vaccinated till the age of 15 years and because this decreases the amount of diseases prevailing in the society and the country. So the death rates in the newborns and infants can be decreased by giving them vaccinations.
Second thing I would like to highlight about the nutrition part after 6 months of age is whining food that should be proper nutritious healthy diet should be started with the liquid diet, then semi-solid and then solid food should be given that is also very important part in this period. The requirement of the child increase after the 6 months of age and I never endorse any packed food or any formula food which are available in the market. Proper healthy and good food, healthy nutritious food should be initiated at the age of 6 months. And that is necessary for the development and the growth of the baby.
If you have any further queries you can contact me on lybrate.com because I think Lybrate is a better platform for our day to day queries.