Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male. I am addicted to masturbation and I am masturbating from last 10 yrs. This also makes me weak Kindly help me to get over masturbation. And please tell me what are the nutrients lost during masturbation.
Sir mujhe 3 month se dry cough hai mai medicine bhi li hai zyada fark ni pada toh aap btao k kese chutkara mil sakta hai hindi mai btana sir I m not good in english mai bahut pareshan hu sir pehle mai 6 km running krta tha bt abhi saans chad jaati hai woh baat nahi rhi halka halka dard hone lagta hai running k doran test kraye hai kuchh nahi aaya nose mai resha aaya tha vese.. Dry cough ka solution de.
I generally have white bumps in the upper part inside my mouth and also have problem of itching in vaginal part where we have hair which disease it could be?
I am 70 years old and diabetic for last 10 years, but under control. Few years back i developed some itching sensation on my foot and dark patches on skin appeared. This happen when I travel from Kerala to Bangalore,probably from warm climat to cold climat.My Doctor suggested to apply Oilatum cream on the dark patches and I used to get relief. Nowadays the dark patches is moving up from ankle level to thigh level and develop seviour itching sensation during winter season and I have to apply the cream almost every day. Can you explain what is the basic reason for this phenomina and a suggest a treatment.I am a resident fro Kerala often travel to Bangalore. Thanking you
I am a 18 year old men. I have some stomach problem. It happens now and then. I fell really occurred. What should I do. Please give me some suggestions.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.