Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anurag Mishra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag MishraYour feedback matters!
My friend brother Age is 34 years and he have urine infection and pain in urine bladder. What should we do?
Penis Health and Urinary Incontinence - Are They Connected?
Urinary incontinence is one of those topics that men are often reluctant to discuss, even with their doctors. Most men would like to pretend that the problem could never happen to them, or could never happen until they are old and infirm. But the truth is that even younger men can experience anything from an occasional dribble to ongoing leakage. While practicing proper care is an excellent way to maintain penis health, stopping the leak depends on knowing more about the penis and why incontinence can occur.
What is urinary incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is the involuntary release of urine. It can happen rarely, or it can be a chronic condition, and the causes can vary. While urinary incontinence is associated mainly with young boys and older men, it can occur at any age. The National Association on Continence estimates that up to 15% of men between the ages of 15 and 64 are affected by incontinence.
There are three main types of incontinence:
- Stress. The most common form of incontinence, this comes about when urine leaks while performing any activity (voluntary or involuntary) that puts pressure on the bladder. Examples include urinary leakage when coughing or picking up a heavy object.
- Urge. With urge incontinence, a man knows he needs to urinate but doesn't realize it soon enough to make it to the bathroom. It's often associated with certain diseases and conditions, such as diabetes.
- Overflow. Here the amount of urine is greater than the capacity of the bladder. College students who spend too much time at a kegger may experience this form of incontinence.
Some people also list a fourth type, functional incontinence, which basically means a man knows he wants to urinate but faces physical obstacles that prevent him from reaching the bathroom in time.
There are several causes of urinary incontinence, including:
- Nerve damage. Diabetes, stroke and Parkinson's diseases are among conditions that can cause significant damage to the nerve-muscle communications system. Much less serious nerve damage may result in some simple occasional miscommunications that allow for leakage at inopportune times.
- Weak muscles. Sometimes the Kegel muscles that help control urinary flow aren't strong enough to function properly.
- Prostate issues. Men with prostate problems often have urinary incontinence as a complication.
- Urinary tract infection. A urinary tract infection can cause temporary issues in controlling urine release.
- Alcohol. Imbibing too much is one of the more common causes of occasional incontinence, especially among younger men.
- Stress and tension. Sometimes, being all worked up about difficult issues in a man's life can bring about a bout of urine leakage.
Maintaining good overall health is a great first step in preventing incontinence. Keeping an eye out for "triggers" that make a man need to urinate (such as caffeine or alcohol) is also helpful.
Engaging in regular Kegel exercises is a good idea for overall penis care, not just in terms of urinary distress. Squeezing the Kegel muscles - the ones that control the release of urine - and relaxing them is all that is required. It's best to squeeze, hold for 3-5 seconds, and release. Doing 3 sets (or more) of 5-10 squeezes-and-releases every day is recommended.
In addition to these exercises, men can work to prevent issues like urinary tract infections, which are also common triggers of incontinence, by maintaining good hygiene and regular penis care. Showering on a daily basis, as well as after any intimate contact, is recommended. In addition, emptying the bladder after unprotected sex can help to flush away organisms that may have made their way into the urinary tract.
Using a first rate penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can also help to improve the overall condition of the penis, including its ability to fight off diseases. Some creams may also provide a further benefit if they include an ingredient known as acetyl L carnitine; this substance is neuroprotective and can often help penises that have suffered some peripheral nerve damage. It also doesn't hurt to use a cream with a powerful antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid, which can help avoid premature aging of penile cells, as well as a "wrinkly" penis look.
Taking lemon and honey mixed in lukewarm water is good for body or not? Actually when I take lukewarm lemon water I feel like my bones getting fatigue.
I am having viral fever what should I have to do I had taken medicines also still not working out please try help meh.
Hi I am having Blood pressure since 2014 (150 to 190) my age 26 male sometimes I got severe neck pain up to now this .then I went to cardio doctor august month for BP purpose he observe 2 months and given yesterday BP tablets 25 mg. I taking from one day then also my neck pain and headache coming my pulse also speed.
I am 19 years old, I have some small white dots on my glans head. They are small white and clearly visible when erect, No pain or itch or any discomfort, Some are scattered and some are in straight lines. What could be that.
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma-
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met.