Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anurag Gupta
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 21 years old. I am suffered from hand tremor since 2 years. At that time hand will be shake during exam time. But now when I will do any work my hands fine shaking. And also when I excited then my hands shake and my pulse rate increase. Then I met a doctor he suggested vitamin b12. And also I met another doctor he suggested to meet ophthalmologist for slit lamp examination for k.f. Give me a valuable suggestions to prevent my hand tremor as early as possible.
Hii doctor my questions is that I am a migraine patient and I have too much problem of gas what diet and fruits are suitable for me and gives me energy because sometimes I feel very weak plss tell me I what I eat and include in my daily diet for digestion and energy.
I am suffering from numbness in both the foot and also gout as uric acid is 8.60 and joint pain in fingers and toes of leg since 5 years. No diabetic. I am taking medicine for B.P. I am allergic to cold and having acidity. My age is 65 years male. vegetarian and not taking spicy foods. All blood, urine report is normal. Kindly guide me.
5 months old baby with seizure taking ACTH inj. Already 13 doses taken. After administration of ACTH baby get measles, diarrhoea, pneumonia, sometimes constipation and 2-3 times fever. Whenever he taking ACTH sudden fever came. Is it necessary to continue the course or stop the course.
I am 23 years old. My problem is related to body shivering. every time I have to face public I cannot due to lack of confidence. My hands and leg start to shiver and heart beat increases. please help me. I am in tension as I am getting married within a month and I am tensed whether I will be able to handle pressure or not on that day to face all people. Please help.
Hello, Can we cure Parkinson completely? What are the measures to regulate and to recover from Parkinson? What are the foods to be taken & exercises to be done? What should not be done and please give the detailed explanation to recover from this disease completely?
My grand daughter is 5 years old now. She started having fits from the age of 3 months and treated by doctors to reduce the frequency of occurrence. No diagnosis for the cause of fits. Her condition has not improved much. Her development is totally stunted although medication and physiotherapy are done as per doctors advice. How to get her normal?
Doctor, If I was tensed my hand shivers uncontrollably and I am thinking always negative about what I do? And I also do regular exercise. How can I control it?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- Gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!