Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GuptaYour feedback matters!
Whenever I wake up my right hand becomes totally numb! This is happening to me since a month What should I do?
My 8 years old daughter recently came across from less hearing issue. We have done audiolist test two time in 15 days and found that his hearing capacity is increased from early level. Many learned doctors on this site advice us to go for hearing aids for her betterment. Thanks to all. My further question is, if she do not wear hearing aids will her hearing will lose further? Any treatment in other pathy is useful. I am little reluctant to use hearing aids. She otherwise response normally. Only on some occasion she complaint of less hearing. Please Guide .
I'm Sravani of age 18 years I'm suffering from migraine which causes severe pain on infrnt of centre head from two years and I was using homeo medicine for last 8 months but pain is continuous I can't bear this pain which include symptoms are by sunlight and also causing of vomiting sensation How can I get cure of this?
L am 19, and suffering from severe migraine from 3 years should I use MEFTAL 500mg as my doctor prescribed it after regular use of NAXDOM 250mg.
I'm suffering from migraine pain. Medicines give relief only temporarily. Please help by giving some permanent remedy.
My mother has migrane pains once a month. We had ct scan of the head on recommendation of a moolchand doctor and nothing was found. What next can we do to reduce this frequency of pains. Her head aches and she vomits. I can't see her in pain. Please let me know what can I do to ease it.
My brother is addicted to spasm proxyvon and alprax from 7-8 years. and he takes both of dem 7-8 pills of each. Every day. He had seizures attack on 31 july. And now on some medications. But he refuses to. Take the medicine thats why im giving him the medicine in food and fruits. Need to know more ways how I can give him the medicine
I am 30 years old male. And suffering from migraine and acidity problems. Suggest me some good medicine and good hospital in my area raipur. Please help m so disturb about this.
I have nervous problem started in my childhood days till now always shivering. My grand father had same problem this continue to me.
From 7 days I am not feeling the taste of any food. And on 4th day when I try to talk then my lips get one side not moving properly and then I ask a doctor foe this then I was said by him that I have a face paralysis. Give me a solution. Coz it occurs sudden.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering sometimes migraine, headache on both sides of head. What are the reasons of it? What should I take medicines? It is very important for me.
I am 45 male and have migraine, Blood pressure from last 2, 3, 4 months, what should i do? please advice
I have migraine from many years. I know there is no immediate remedy. But can you please suggest an idea where I can relieve a bit during head ache? Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor, Is body massage good for bp problem and cervical spondylitis. I am getting some pain in my left side upper cheek besides eye. Will entire body massage help me in pinched nerve problem or muscle pain.
My wife is suffering from unspecified psychosis since March. She was undergoing treatment from psychiatrist and improved slowly. In the month of September various tests was prescribed like sugar. Cholesterol. Ana. Hiv. T3 T4 TSH. D3 ct scan and mri of brain. All the reports were normal except. In ct scan & mri one white matter seen in the frontal and parietal lobe bilaterally. F/C/O Demyelinating plaque, then I was referred to neurologist. After seeing all reports he said that nothing to worry about. And he didn't give any medicine and asked me to continue with the medicine prescribed by psychiatrist. At present she is improving. But I am not satisfied by the neurologist reply. And I am very much worried about my wife. So I need a suggestion whether I should consult another neurologist.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.