Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a kidney stones problem since 2009. Right now one stoney of size 18mm is sticked in my left uretus. Please consult.
I'm a 32years old male working in IT industry 1) facing pain in the center of my back 2) unable to sense sometime odor/smell, suspecting the severity of sinus 3) at times upper/lower/both stomach gets tighter, suspecting gastric issues 4) at times post urine I can sense some pain in the urinal path. Please advice.
Sir mera accident hua Tha. Jab mein 7 saal ka Tha. Us accident me mere penis pe chot lag gyi thi. Jis ke chalte huye 1-2 saal tak meri urine apne aap nikal jati thi. Mein control he ni kr pata Tha. Lekin Ab mein 18 saal ka ho gya hu sab thik hai lekin mere penis ka size nahi bada hua. Penis chota hai mere avi vi. Jiske chalte mujhe bahut bura feel hota hai please help me.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being, rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama. These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as Panchakarma, which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
1. Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
2. Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
3. Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
4. Drink adequate water regularly
5. Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
6. Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
7. Increase water consumption during summer months
8. Don’t suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining “mehendi” with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am suffering from urinary incontinence since last 5 years. Doctors have prescribed dulane 20 which I am taking since last 3 years. What are the side effects of this medicine? I shall be grateful for an advice.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
Among all body parts that play a role in human well-being, kidneys play the most important role that defines wellness of the physical system. The proper functioning of the kidneys decides the entire welfare of human body. Hence, maintaining the health of the kidneys is very vital for the young as well as the old. But in today’s age, because of the rise in unhealthy lifestyle of people, chronic renal failure has been on an increasing spree, causing fatal concerns.
The Rising Graveness Of Kidney Disturbances-
Chronic kidney failure is universally considered a fatal disease that terminates the normal functioning of bladder movements, which flush body toxins and waste products in the form of urine. In such medical conditions, generally doctors prescribe dialysis, kidney transplantations and other such complicated and expensive treatments. Such procedures could also be a great threat of post surgery effects that could hamper the body system permanently. At the same time, these treatments are neither feasible nor suitable for all patients. Taking into consideration the varying medical conditions of people, such complicated treatments could cause health hazards, which could endanger their well being.
Homeopathic Remedies To Oust Kidney Malfunctions-
Often it is seen that kidney failures do not occur on a sudden basis or due to certain lifestyles. Family history and hereditary conditions also cause certain problems in the long run. In such cases, the conventional homeopathic remedies provide better healing results than the usual surgeries for the patients. Even diabetic patients are suggested to go the homeopathic way for renal malfunctions. It is also believed that early stages of kidney problems are best treated by homeopathic procedures, which prevent further damage to the kidneys. Even patients undergoing dialysis are prescribed the traditional homeopathic medications, which enable them to lead a healthy living.
Therefore, certain homeopathic medicines have played a powerful role in rectifying kidney problems. For instance, Aconite tackles loin aches and post scarlatinal nephritis. Apocynum regulates the flow of urine and rectifies the amount of outlet. Belladonna handles conditions like excruciating burning pains in the lumbar areas and kidney inflammations. Cuprum Arsenicum cures uraemic disturbances.
Thus, it is a proven fact that homeopathy has an answer to all medical conditions. Be it any part of the body, externally or internally, homeopathic medications always ensure a sure shot cure. It not only heals the body from the ailment but also revitalizes the entire body system and charges the body functioning with new and improved vigor.
Doctor same problem with me but I already tested urine with the help of preganews test kit but now her period do not come sugest what to do her period is not come till now she is very tensed.
I was so exited during intercourse and done very satisfactorily. After intercourse I gone to washroom, I found blood cots in urine. Is there any emergency?
I have urinal problem, I feel urine get stuck in between at the time of passing urine. What is the problem sir?
Here are some tips to keep you away from kidney diseases
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.