Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GargYour feedback matters!
Went out for a bike ride yesterday into the mountains. I live in a hilly area so I am usual to such rides. In the morning today, I played for 2 hours also as by my routine, had my breakfast but spent the day sleeping as I am feeling tired and in fever since the breakfast. Mild pain near body joints, bad throat condition and mild headache are also the symptoms I am carrying now for half a day. Please help!
When I eat oily vegetables and non veg then I have pain in my chest. It is bcz of gas perhaps. Tell me what it may be?
Sir my wife is suffering sugar, bp, platelets count down. I am awaiting your valuable suggestion very soon medicine for platelets count down.
I am 20 years old and eat gud healthy food but my problem is im nt gaining weight so wt should I do to increase my weight. I have pimples on my nose and both sides of the nose.
I have bad smelling farts, since a week what should I do to not get them. I occasionally get 10-15 of them in an hour and it stinks like a rotten egg, I have never experienced this.
Hello, I am getting much delayed in ejaculating, things gets worst while intercourse. We are trying for a child since a year still not succeed. How to ejaculate on time. And also how can I help my wife to conceive. We both have gone through all the lab tests. All the reports are normal.
I have low blood pressure most of the time. A chemist suggested me to take haemoglobin test. My haemoglobin came 9.6. I want to know is this the reason for my low bp and what should I do to increase my haemoglobin as well as bp.
My husband is prone to allergy by dust particles, or seasonal. He is suffering from cold, cough,sneezing last 15-20 days. please suggest me some home remedies to control this.
I recently marriage. I have some security problem. My sperm come very quickly. And I got leg pains. please suggest me remedies.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy