Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GargYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and whenever I study late night I have got a very hard headache and I can't able to study then I also feel very tired and then I compelled to left my study and sleep.
My father is 85 years old. He complained of uneasyness & pain in the chest after partaking food after climbing a flight of stairs. He was rushed to hospital in ccu. Angiogram shows 3 blocks in different arteries 90% blockage. He was suggested bypass surgery. He had no previous history might hv happened sometime earlier. Does he really need a bypass or r there alternative methods of addressing the problem. Does his age permit surgery. He is otherwise active except for arthrities. Please advise.
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years upto the age of 24. I used to masturbate by rubbing my penis against bed for hours. My testis ultrasound it show right testis measures 2.5 cm * 1.5 cm and left measures 2.4 cm * 1.5 cm. My question is that with this testicle size and the semen which I lost in huge quantity in past, will I be able to marry in future and bear children if I marry at the age of 30, giving some time to body to heal. Can I bear children and marry then?
I am suffering from diabetes from last 4 years. At present my diabetes level is 150 fasting. I am taking GLYCOMATE 500 daily twice. I want to reduce my sugar level what will I do?
1. Obesity can triple the risk of heart disease.
2. 31% of indians are either overweight or obese.
3. Hypertension and stress, esp. From work, account for more than 50% of heart ailments.
4. 100 million people in india have high blood pressure.
5. Over 40% of urban indians have high lipid levels which are major risk factors for heart disease.
Please practice healthy lifestyle habits.
1. A strict no to smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs, hypertension, stress.
2. Eat low fat, low salt, high fiber diet.
3. Do physical activity.
Most people can not resist cocktail parties, obsession with shipping, sedentary living etc. Man needs to control his senses, freshen up his common sense and make life healthily convenient.
I am suffering from acidity last few year. I was take many medicines. Nothing help. Pls give me suggest me.
I am 30 years old I m suffering from early discharge after that for second time I am not able to do anything.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.