Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag DhawanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir Mujhe reflux esophagitis (la grade a) Comments Rut for H pylori hai Aur badi stomach me jakham ho gaya hai Mujhe Kya Karna chahiye please answer.
My skin is very oily & rough & now summer weather is very black face please suggeste to bright & glow my face.
My girlfriend had a severe pain in her left breast just upper left side of the nipple 1 year and 4 months ago. She consulted a doctor 4 months later. The doctor said that it may be a tumour and if not treated it could turn into a tumour and later breast cancer. So the doctor gave him some allopathic medicines and told that it would work and control the tumour. The doctor also suggested her mother to tie the knot as soon as possible. After marriage she will overcome this problem. But marriage is not happened. She took the medicine for 4 months. She got relief. But now 1 year later she got the pain again and severe pain. The tumour is hard and painful. It takes the size of a 5 rupees vaseline jar. Today the cold is enough and she has a lot of pain. Does it relate to her period?
What is the treatment for prickly heat I am having it since 15 days also recommend me a good bathing soap for this. Please advise.
I am 23 year old but my skin is getting dull as 40 and am getting acne and blackheads what shall I do to get even tone skin.
There are many types of dermatitis. Symptoms can vary depending on the type of dermatitis you have:
- Contact dermatitis, caused by exposure to an irritant or allergic reaction, typically shows up as a red, itchy rash that is limited to the area of skin exposed to the substance.
- Nummular dermatitis, common in people who have dry skin or live in dry environments, shows up as red, itchy, circular patches of weeping, scaly, or crusted skin.
- Seborhic dermatitis called cradle cap in infants, causes greasy, yellowish scales on the scalp and eyebrows, behind the ears, and around the nose.
- Stasis dermatitis causes scaling and swelling of the lower legs. Sometimes ulcerated or open skin appears inside the lower legs and around the ankles.
- Atopic dermatitis(eczema) can cause extreme, persistent skin itchiness. However, many times, itchiness results simply from dry skin.
I have black spots in my face shoulders nek and chest as well as pimples my pimples was remove but the black spots still how can I remove it.
How to we improve and glow our face and how to we get slim and fit aur body and which gegitablable we eat in dinner.
I am a 18 year old but my skin stays too oily no matter how many times I wash it with cold water. Could you please suggest me with some cream n diet which can help me avoid oily skin n pimples?
I had a hard love bite which made the mark very visible. Now the skin is also rough from that area and its like a wound. Its even paining a lot. Its very embarrassing. please help. I hve been trying to put everything from soframycin , borolin , coconut oil, calamine. Its not working out, please help.
My father has diabetes. Nd prostate operation done inspite of that there is urine inconsistencY nd he does not sense ať night he doing in bed so wht we do?
I am a 22 year old girl and I have a very dull and tired looking skin and have dark circles around my eyes m getting married soon I want natural glow on mg skin I request you to please help me out suggest me natural and medicines to do it I have taken a 6 month treatment but doesn't find it effective and due to that treatment my skin became worse now I cannot apply anything on my skin not even branded products they result in rashes allergy and pimples please suggest me some of the makeup products also I am very tensed due to all these problems.
I want to make my body fair though I am black and tried everything but got no result My Friend advised me to have glutathione cap or glutathione injections Request to provide me safe remedy to make my skin instant fair.
I am 21 years old. In my ass there is some small types of pin ball and some tym its going to be pain. What should I do? Give me suitable suggestion.
Sebaceous cysts are also called as epidermoid cysts are characterized by the formation of small bumps beneath the skin, which are, however, noncancerous and can appear anywhere on the neck or face. Usually arising from sebaceous glands, sebaceous cysts are often harmless and take a long time to grow and develop. They normally do not cause any severe problems as such, but if they tend to be bothersome and painful, then you consult a doctor for treatment and diagnosis.
Signs and symptoms of sebaceous cysts include:
- Small, round bumps found underneath the skin.
- Formation of a thick, yellow, pungent-smelling material that may or may not leak from the cysts.
- Formation of small blackheads clogging the opening of the cyst.
- When inflamed, the area turns reddish in color and may swell up.
Causes behind it
Sebaceous cysts develop when the sebaceous glands or ducts are either damaged or clogged. Sebaceous glands generally secrete keratin and sebum, oils which are responsible for coating the hair and skin. Whenever they get blocked, these fluids accumulate, resulting in the formation of cysts. Whenever they get damaged, the cysts burst open and keratin oozes out as a thick and yellow fluid. Blockage or damage can occur because of any of the following reasons:
- Cuts, scratches and surgical wounds.
- Skin conditions like acne.
- Genetic problems like Garner's syndrome.
- Cell damage because of surgery.
- A deformed gland or duct.
A few factors which may make you more vulnerable to growing sebaceous cysts:
- If you have a history of acne.
- If you receive injuries to the skin.
- If you are past the age of puberty.
- If you have rare genetic disorders.
If the cysts trouble or bother you in any way, you should consider receiving treatment as they can cause further problems in the near future. These may include:
- Boil-like infections.
- Genital discomforts such as problems in urinating.
- Even when it is not infected, a cyst can get inflamed causing a lot of pain and uneasiness.
- Sebaceous cysts can, in extremely rare cases, lead to skin cancer.