Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha TamariaYour feedback matters!
I had my periods on 2nd March. I had intercourse on 16th March. Unfortunately the condom ruptured. I took a Clear 72 pill within four hrs. Now I am having immense lower abdominal pain. Why is this? What are my chances of getting pregnant?
Hi I am 26 years old married woman trying to conceive from last 4 months ,my period in may was on 27th and after in june I had my periods on 22nd ,but this time I had unusual periods ,i mean it was not a proper bleeding it was just kind of spotting for 4 days, is there anything to worry or it is normal or should I just go and consult a doctor for the same, I had history of ovary cyst. Please.
My gf is suffering from breast problem nipple burning, swelling,radish, and paining downside is it serious or infection and how to cure
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doctor, On 28th Jan was my period due date but I miss period so I checked through pregnancy test at home and it came positive. I consulted one doc she asked for sonography because I was having severe pain so she was in doubt about ectopic pregnancy and report says intrauterine G sac 4 mm which is normal as per doctor. So please tell me how may weeks of pregnancy I have and is the sonography report normal. And what food (vegetables, fruits) should I take in pregnancy. And precautions please I am very excited as this is my first pregnancy.
I had a miscarriage of 3 months of pregnancy for which I was hospitalized for the treatment and underwent dnc. During the treatment I was given some antibiotic through saline after which I developed some chemical allergies over some places of my body which itches and pains. May I know what kind of medication I am suppose to undergo? I have drug allergy problems and this is the third time I am having this allergy.
Hello dr! My periods started when I was 13 since then I have always suffered a sever pain during those days along with pain vomiting, fainting too since 3 days continues. I have consulted many Dr. since pain is 10% less then before bt other conditions are still same. Since a year I have been suffering from problem of flow. Few months I do not have flow of blood at all instead a black fluid discharge n amount is very very less. I am also suffering from pain in area of uterus n ovary. The pain is sharp n it happens with movement of body parts too. Even I am suffering from gall n kidney stone n soon going to operate it. So please help me with my problem
A sexless marriage is one where the couple does not get to have intercourse. This can happen due to many reasons including lack of interest in sex, lack of libido or sexual drive, lack of arousal, erectile dysfunction, vaginal issues like pain and dryness as well as premature ejaculation and various others. In a marriage or any long term relationship, sex is like a glue that holds the couple together and gives them an intimate basis to understand, support and respect each other through thick and thin. So it is important to fix this problem of a sexless marriage where the relationship has fallen prey to complete lack of sex or has not been consummated at all. Here are a few ways to do so.
Honesty: Getting an honest opinion from your partner regarding the utter lack of sex or non-consummated status of your relationship can actually make a world of difference. Stick to an honest approach yourself and tell your partner everything there is to know. That can goad your partner into sharing the truth, too. In such a case, trust comes into play and respect also enters the relationship.
Physical Ailments: If there are physical ailments like penile and erectile dysfunctions, premature ejaculation and other vaginal disorders, then this must first all be discussed by the couple. It is important for both parties to admit and become aware of the presence of a problem before visiting a doctor or a sexologist together so as to find out the cause and treatment for the condition.
Share Experiences: In many cases, the stress of past sexual trauma or handling the performance with a new love interest can lead to problems as far as sex goes. So, in such cases it is important for both partners to invest time in getting to know each other outside the bedroom and having a good time with each other without bringing sex into the picture. With this, one can slowly forge a connection on the basis of which, sex will also naturally follow. Cultivating hobbies, making mutual friends, visiting places and other such activities can help a couple bond better.
Find out Each Other's Preferences: A major part of intimacy comes from being able to openly discuss each other's sexual preferences in terms of likes, dislikes, toys, pornography viewing and other such things. So it is important to open up and be open so as to facilitate greater pleasure and culmination of the act.
Learn your way around each other with trust, honesty and respect in order to create a relationship where a caring touch is rendered even to the most intimate acts.