Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sometimes blood bleeding from her back hole (bath hole) while go for bathroom. Please give suggestions which food she should take food to avoid bleeding. She takes tea thrice a day.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after sex she took unwanted72 within 2hours. We knew that bleeding will start after 7 days of taking the pill, but today is 8th day and bleeding is not started yet. Please help she do not want to get pregnant.
Hello Doctor, I am not satisfied with using condom during sex. Can my partner use pills? It is safe for her health.
I am 23 year old female. About to. Get married in next 3 years. I am. Planning for twins desperately. Will clomid be helpful and safe. And what else I can do?
I'm 20 years old but my figure look like I'm 16 years old girl I'm so thin and my breast are too small, it's just 28. Please advise.
Sir/mam my sister 2nd gravida 5weeks, her age is 29 years, weight is 105 kgs, k/c/o asthma, liposuction lower back 4yrs back. 1preg, male 22months, pih 39months prom, 2.9kgs good, uneventful post lscs. My question is can we continue pregnancy or not with these risks. Kindly give solution.
My periods have been irregular since past 6 months. What should I do? Is there any serious problem that I have to face in future and what steps should I take now?
I had intercourse today and my bf ejected inside mee my last periods cycle is 28th july. And mine is a 20days cycle should be worried now wil I be pregnant now.
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.
My daughter has multiple cyst in ovary. Doctor said it is harmonic disorder. It will remove itself please give me your view?
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
My periods had got over on 16th. However I got periods again on 29th of the same month. And usually I get for 3 days. Now its been 5 days. 29-2nd. M stil getting and flow is high. More dan usual.
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took i-pill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 24 i-pill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking i-pill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And suggest me how long I should wait for periods.
At which part of month, sex leads to pregnancy? Means provide all detail about menstrual cycle with example! and at which time sex is safe and unsafe?
Im 21 years old. Me trying to get pregnant bt family decided to go for trip on 31st but my period date is on 30th of January so I decided to take post period tablet. Will it be safe to take? I'm taking it for 1st time so scared tat it may effect my chances of becoming pregnant So please suggest which tablet can I take? And on which day shall I take?
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.