Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Kapur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KapurYour feedback matters!
My mother has undergone removal of ovaries due to fibroids formation recently a year ago. And she's having severe chronic pain in the lower back bone. She couldn't sit straight. Please help doctor.
My wife is 26 years old and suffering from pcos problem. We are trying for baby for last three years. After six months treatment she is getting regular period for last one year. She is suffering from vaginal infection. Her current period date is 19-9-2016. Her transvaginal sonography is done at 23-9-2016. Uterus is measuring 6.5*3.4*3.2 cm in size and appear bicornuate. Endometrial thickness is 3.8 mm. No intrauterine mass or fibroid is detected. Right ovary measuring, 3.4*3.1*1.9 cm (volume. 10. 8 ml ). Left ovary measuring 3.0*2.8*1.9 cm (vol. 8.73 ml ). There are multiple small follicles approx 3 - 5 mm size seen in both ovaries. No free fluid collection seen in cul-de-sac region. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy seen. Impression - bicornuate uterus. B/L polycystic ovarian disease. It is the report of my wife. Is something difficulties having bicornuate uterus to conceive. Please suggest us treatment.
I got periods with in 10 days of my last period. On 15th of this month my periods end bt in 10 days they again come. Is there any other reason for that.
I am suffering from pcod problem for past 5 years. Now my marriage date is fixed. So that I got fear about my problem. Pcod is curable one or not.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.
While having sex yesterday while I was sucking my girlfriend's breast some fluid came out we're worried now what is that fluid about. And before 3-4 days we had unprotected sex but I'm sure about that I hadn't ejaculate inside her vagina because when I removed my penis out of her vagina then in 5 secs sperms got released. Is it normal or is she pregnant? Very scared please help me over it.
Breathe Easy: 6 Natural Remedies to relieve Nasal Congestion
Everyone knows how annoying a stuffy nose can be. The difficulty in breathing even affects your sleep and day to day work. Nasal passages are blocked when the virus causing cold leads to inflammation of the tissues in the nasal cavity. Thankfully there are some simple and non-expensive home remedies that can be used to relieve a blocked nose.
Here are some natural remedies to get rid of nasal congestion during winter months:
1. Garlic :
Garlic is useful in relieving a blocked nose. In addition, it’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal nature helps to fight with cold virus. You can either chew on 2-3 cloves of whole garlic or boil the cloves in one cup of water and drink the concoction.
2. Apple cider vinegar:
In addition to numerous other health benefits, apple cider vinegar can also help relieve a blocked nose. Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon honey in a cup of water. Drink this at least 2-3 times a day to clear congestion.
Basil or tulsi is also a great treatment for blocked nose. You can chew on a few leaves at night before going to sleep and in the morning. It is a very effective solution for not only relieving congestion but also to treat other conditions of cold like sore throat and cough.
4. Eucalyptus oil:
Eucalyptus oil is highly beneficial for those suffering from nasal congestion due to its decongestant and anti-inflammatory properties. Put one or two drops of eucalyptus essential oil in a fresh handkerchief and inhale the aroma. Do this few times a day. Alternatively, you can add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil on your pillow so you can get the benefits of this oil while sleeping.
5. Methi seeds:
Methi is a very good natural ingredient to treat nasal congestion, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to cleanse the mucous membranes. The heat and moisture from methi tea will help in thinning of mucus.
Mix one or two teaspoons of crushed methi seeds in a glass of water. Boil the solution. Strain and drink it while it is warm. Repeat two or three times a day until you get complete relief from the problem.
6. Lemon tea:
A tea made of hot water, lemon, and honey is one of the best stuffy nose relievers and you should try it if you’re looking to quickly get rid of a stuffy nose. To make this simple tea, just boil a cup of water, add the juice from one fresh lemon, and mix in two tablespoons of honey. Drink this up as many times a day as you would like to get rid of your stuffy nose and help you feel better.
So, go ahead and try these effective remedies to breathe easy this winter season. Stay healthy, stay happy!