Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KapurYour feedback matters!
I'm patient of seizure. I always taken ox maxetol 300 medicines. I wanted b mother ,will my baby safe? Nd Brest feeding me pb hoga all pls explain me I need help.
Sir/Madam, I get married in 2012, april but yet not have any issue. My period is normal. Last 2 period are,(sep-30th, nov-29th). All tests are also good such as tube etc. I have a small cyst in my rt. Ovary. I want to ask you that is it possible that pregnancy comes but not stands. please guide.
I am a 28 years old girl and am sexually active with my boyfriend, but off late I am facing a kind of vaginal allergy with a white discharge, scratching and odour! please help as to what this is? and what can be the solution to this? thanks.
I lost my periods this month and I used primolut n tablet to delay my menses. From Thursday to Saturday I kept last tablet. After when I stopped the tablet I should get menses but I didn't get the menses till now. So is there any chance for a pregnancy. Am married 3 months ago.
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.
Most breast lumps are not cancerous
True or False
Don’t panic if you find a lump. Most aren’t cancer. Many women have lumps caused by fluid-filled sacs called cysts or a buildup of scar-like tissue. But a new lump or mass that is hard, painless, and has rough edges may be more likely to be cancer. Breast cancers also can be tender, soft, or round.
Watch for breast pain, swelling, dimpling, nipples that hurt or leak liquid, or any redness or thickening of the skin. Always see your doctor if you notice anything different.
My wife is 30 Years old woman and she is having menstrual issue. It does not come on time. What we should do.
My friend toke Emergency pill 10 min After sex with her boyfriend on 8th november, she got her period 2 day late on 22nd. November as compare to her last period cycle, Her periods last for 3 day and she had more bleeding which she usually get on fourth or fifth day and now she is having light bleeding ,is there any chance of pregnancy?
Dr. i am getting marriage in 1 month so do not want a baby for 2 years what is best contraception for ma intercourse and sexual contact. And how to use? Is there any problem in future.
I am 25 yrs female. I missed my last period which usually comes in middle of month n thick white vaginal discharge is present some day. Even feeling tired, loss of appetite, irritable and warm body this days. I hope I am not pregnant or have gynecological problem.
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today means 13 november I am period so can be possible pregnancy?
My wife is unable to feed breast milk . Baby not sucjing the nipple so using breast pump to feed and also giving lactogen 1 .baby is 10 days old . Please advise if lactogen 1 can be given and also safe method to feed breast milk incase baby is not taking directly from breast. Baby's weight at the time of birth is 3.25 kg Amit.
My girlfriend had unprotected sex with me but I did not ejaculated inside her. She is not getting periods even after 9 days of the last mensuration cycle that was 22/03/16 what should we do.
My wife has regular periods ,bt frm last 2months she don't have periods, in urine Pregnancy test is negative .2 days back she did pregnancy test ,it was negative. Now what we should do? - madam.
I am 32years I am trying to conceive. Once I got conceive in 2014jan but due to my back nerve pain. I did abortion. It happened without proper knowledge. Now when I went to doctor here in goa. The doctor told me to take come 25 mg from third day of periods I took for five days. As my periods are regular in 26th or 27th day. So I took in Feb and then on ovulation study my left side ovary egg was in 22mm then doc said to take injection for rapture and I took the injection and me and hus met on this ovulation day. Later after the raptured happened on 15th day of my cycle I took duphaston tablet. And to my surprise I got my periods on 32 day I was so happy when on 27th day I dint got my period. But normally I get blood sporting before 3 to 4 days before periods. So then again doc said that on 7th March which is my first day of my period. Then I take come 25 mg on third day 9th to 13th the come 25 mg. Then on 12th day I went check my ovulation study then my left ovary egg was 32mm. I have no idea I informed to doctor he said to take injection for rapture and I took the injection and on 15th day when I went to check the rapture in evaluation study doc said my rapture is not happened and my left ovary egg 32mm. Then my doc said to not to plan for the child for 2 months. Then he told me to take novelon tablets to on 4th day of period. And to take ovabless. To my surprise I got my period on 29th March again which 23rd day. Please tell me what happening with me. Doc said to try normally coz my egg is realising normally so no need to any medication. Then y I dint conceive on March.. Doc said if in normal way on MAY month I don't conceive then he want to do hcg test. And I heard that hcg test is very painful. Please help. If there is any blockage and then how come ovulation took place every month. Please help me doctor. I am very desperate and depressed to have baby. Does without pain can this hcg test can happen. Please help me.
गुडूची, दारूहल्दी, रसौत, त्रिफला, पीपल, लोध्र, बेलपत्र, मुलहठी, समुद्रफेन, निर्मली, पुनर्नवामूल, शतावरी, नीम, असगंध, चोपचीनी, शहद, गोघृत, मक्खन, मिश्री, इत्यादि का इस्तेमाल शरीर की प्रकृति - वात पित्त कफ के अनुसार करें।