Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha GuptaYour feedback matters!
There is. No problem in menses and also. No problem in sperm count We are trying for 2 years still then. Can not conceive baby. Where is. The problem.
How can I increase blood flow to the genitals. Sure ring from sex drive and ed. The size of the organ and skin around the testis also seems shrinking. Pls help I am 43 years old have a son from my first marriage and I am supposed to get married again soon. Also when I have erection I seem to suffer from premature ejaculation.
Hi , before six months back only had marriage. I've a problem while doing sex immediately within 1 min oil is coming from my private part. Pls help to get extra time.
I'm trying for baby 1 years happen for my marriage taking medicine for 2 month. To conceive. Is it gud or bad taking medicine.
I'm having first periods after my medical abortion I'm feeling pain in knees and legs after abortion I also gained weight can you tell why this happening or it is due to calcium deficiency please tell me.
The use of any tobacco product has both immediate and long-term effects on your health and overall well-being. Smokeless tobacco stains and wears down your teeth, causes your gums to recede (peel back) and produces mouth sores. Bad breath is also a common problem. Over time, the use of smokeless tobacco can cause mouth cancer. Nicotine from smokeless tobacco also raises blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and can increase your risk of having heart attack. List your own reasons for wanting to quit using smokeless tobacco. In addition to the effects of smokeless tobacco on your health, you may be concerned about saving money or setting a good example for family members and friends. Write down your reasons for wanting to quit. Then keep your list in places where you can see it often. Visit nearby psychiatrist for de-addiction if required.
I am a female of age 16 yrs. I have just noticed that one of my breast is bigger than the other. I don't know from how many days it is. Why this is so? Is this any symptom of ovarian cyst or breast cancer? I am really very worried. Pls tell me.
One month back I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend my regular period time is 27. But I use unwanted pregnancy pill. Till I don't get period. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy. I used the pill after one hour. Could you please let me how to know I am pregnant are not. Without consult a doctor.
I had intercourse with my girlfriend 14 days from today but she already 6 days past from her usual period time. I'm worried so if there is any pregnancy abortion pill if in case she is pregnant. Please refer me the abortion pill and how should it be taken. Thank you.
My wife mensuration period got over on 15 nov. When shd I do sex to get her pregnant. Pls mention the date range.
I am 9 month pregnant, in my sonography report-" two umbilical cord loop is seen around foetal neck. Please suggest possibilities- easily normal delivery or operation.
I'm 25 years old. I used unwanted 72 pill for the first time. My period came early 26th oct. Now it's 1st Oct. There is no sign of my period. It's already 5 days late. What is the cause?
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.