Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and have pregnency for 3 months. I have a lot of vomitting and cannot take food properly. As I eat, I vomit. I have back pain also. What should I do?
I have sex with my boyfriend but when he ejaculate he feels that he left a drop inside me, but he is not sure about it. I Just wanna know am I gonna get pregnant, I had sex about 5-6 days ago. If I am gonna be pregnant how to abort that?
Bache stop Karne ka operation karana Hai konsa operation karwana chahiye or yeh operation delivery ke kitne din baad karana?
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history, and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
* Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
* Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
* Causes: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the child bearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
* Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
* Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
* Treatment: Non steroid anti inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to consult a doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
My periods are late for 31 days, I already had the Pregnancy test 2 times through I-Pill and it’s negative. Can you please help me with this?
I am married and my age is 27. My periods are always irregular from so many yrs. But this tym it has been two n half months and still periods r not coming. Discussed WD doctor and he advised me to take regestrone tablets for 5 days, completed course but no periods then again taken for next 10 days. I have completed my course for this tablets just yesterday but still not having periods. I'm feeling abnormal hair fall from last few months also. I have also taken pregnancy test but it is negative. please suggest me what should I do.
Known as elaichi, this spice is effective in curing nausea acidity, bloating, gas stomach cramps.
-it helps the body eliminate waste through the kidneys.
-it also improves your circulation to your lungs.
- it is a good detoxifier. It helps clean out the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys.
- it is also used for mouth ulcer and fights bad breath.
- it also helps to get rid of hiccups.