Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha AroraYour feedback matters!
Sir / Madam, I am 29 years old. My last period cycle First day is 4 Dec. I and my husband had a relationship between 15 Dec to 22 Dec. But I missed my periods now. There also blood stains in urine. Is it related to pregnant?
I am 29 years old and completed 7 years of marriage. Since last 3 months I am trying for pregnancy but could not conceive. Then I went to the Dr. on 10/4/16 for consultation. He prescribed me clomiphene tab and fertova tab. I started it on 10/4/16 please suggest me when should I do sexual relation after 5 days of doses climiphene? What will be the ovulation period after taking this tab?
Sir my periods are not regular. This month I suffered from two periods. What are the possible causes.
What are the chances of getting hiv infection in case of unprotected sex with a known person. Ejaculation- outside vagina and penetration is also once during the act with a known person.Please tell.
My periods got over on 4th February and I had unprotected sex with hubby on 11th February will I get pregnant.
I have a baby 3 months old he fall from my hand to bed but he did not even cry ath that time but after sometime he is not drinking milk from my right breast on sitting on months but on laying bed he is drinking milk from right breastwhat will be his problem he have no problem in drinking milk from left breast on sitting in my hands.
Hi. My girlfriend is feeling a bit tired after having sex and has pain in her body. She was giving me oral sex and her mouth was full with saliva. With the flow, she took the saliva and rubbed it on her vagina. I started fingering her and realised that is it safe to do so. I am pretty sure I did not ejaculate in her mouth but there was definitely some pre cum. So we were thinking of taking a unwanted 72 medicine Will this be right to do so. Extra info: I am 20 she is 19 Her periods are due this coming thursday We want to avoid any chances of her getting pregnant but I do not want that she should harm herself in any way. Please respond.
Hi, I am 32 years old and pregnant by 14 weeks. I am the patient of migraine and suffering from severe migraine for last 2 months. It gets over for a day or half after every 10-15 days but then again come back on the very next day. My gynecologist has only suggested me to have crocin advance in this condition. Can someone help me to get the medicine which can be taken while pregnancy in migraine. Also I have the case if low lying placenta and have allergic to BRUFEN salts.
Sometimes it is not just physical ailments that can cause harm to your performance in bed or your relation with your partner, but the way you stress yourself over them. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
- Biological issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity, which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm. One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation. Finally, if these techniques doesn't work it better to consult a doctor for medical check up and treatment. There are few effective medicines which can be taken under medical supervision.
Thanks to the cold weather, people love to have piping hot foods to quench their hunger. Of these foods,samosas,bhajjias,wadas top the list. We doctors and dieticians see a upward trend in the number of clients with Gastro problem ,spike in blood sugars and as well as gain in body weight. Today , i am going to reveal the 3 most easy tricks to keep yourself hale and healthy.
Consume atleast 2 seasonal fruits ( Oranges/ black grapes/ strawberries). Donot worry these foods would not cause you cold. These fruits infact help you to safeguard against common cold owing to its rich nutrient content. Do consume it in fresh form .
Toss up you salads and soups with lemon or amla juice as both are potent source of Vit C and antioxidants. Increase the intake of soup to control your hunger pangs
Reduce the intake of Dairy products as it is known to produce cough especially in cold seasons.
Happy winter and enjoy your foods though in moderation but donot forget to follow the tips !
Hello Doctor, I am 18 years old girl, I want to know that, I taken 2 unwanted 72 tablets in last week, so I want to know, what is the side effects happen in my body or it creates any problem in future regarding pregnancy. How it is if I take I pill tablet or unwanted 72 tablets regularly basic or like 1 tablet in a month? Is there any side effects for me? Coz my age is 18 running only. Could you please tell me about it. Please suggest me. I am waiting for your response.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.