Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Aggarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Diabetics problem I want help to can notrol it please guide me before lunch it 240 & after lunch is 325 what to do how to control it.
I am 18 years old. What is nicotex chewing gum? How is it useful? Is it good for health? Diabetes patient should use or not? It has any side effects? If there any side effects how will it cure? Please! help me.
How to keep diabetes controlled, diabetes fluctuates always, sometime high, sometimes low. Please help.
I'm having diabetes for last 12 years and I'm 42 years old, should I shift to human insulin from pills ?
Hello she is suffering thyroid problem (TT3) 1.31 (TT4) 10.8 (TSH) 1.06 recently tested 3-12-17 she was using previous tablet 75 mg please suggest her now how much mg tablet have to take?
Hi doctor dis is brighten I need to ask questions about my mom. My mom is diabetes an BP patient. She facing heavy leg pain. Actually she is CGHS patient. Few months back she got heavy leg pain she can't able to bear the pain with the pain she got fever her leg got swelled in reddish colour we consulted with many doctor privately we dint get solution for this. An we went CGHS dispensary doctor told that it was a varicose veins an she gave some medicine quite better. An again pain continues so we went global hospital still we dint get any solution for this. In global hospital they told us to take some test (lower limbs test. Please guide me my mom is suffering lot in pain.
I am 79, a diabetic of 44 years, have undergone bypass surgery 6 years ago. My problems are constipation (or rightly inadequate evacuation), incontinence of a mild order occurring nights in sleep, urination in broken stream and unsatisfactory outgo, body aches and pains. I walk an hour a day, about 5 km a day. What should I do? What homeo drugs will help me?
Recently I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism which is also affecting my testosterone levels. I have increased estradiol. 5 years back I had finasteride which created imbalance in my testosterone (350 approx) and estradiol (45 reading in blood test). I know it all started after finasteride n although my symptoms are better if compare between today and 5 years back but still feel weak. please suggest. Can I use some anti estrogen for a while to bring down estradiol a little bit so that testosterone could get increased. I am forced to ask this because doctor has said its nothing to do with increased estradiol they simply say that estradiol is marginally increase. But I searched n found that increased estradiol can ruin testosterone and I feel like a weak man aged 32. Which was not the case prior to finasteride intake. please help.
I have hyper acidity and wake up from sleep with a choking and burning sensation at night with the food coming up the passage. Recently there is a feeling of throat being sore and cough once in a while. Many a times I have experienced heart burns and kind of drained feeling when the heartburn is in process. I have hypothyroidism an take thyroxine -25 tablet. Please let me know what is the cause and the remedy.
Homeopathy believes that infertility is just a manifestation of a deep, underlying body symptom. So while conventional medicines try to treat infertility by just looking at the reproductive system, homoeopathy looks at the body as a whole. The doctor will try to understand the couple’s underlying problems and then come up with a cure. Male and female infertility is addressed separately and the most common remedies are listed below.
It is extremely important to note that self-medication is not advised, and each couple and individual would need proper assessment and treatment.
- Agnus Castus:
- This is used in males where infertility is associated with erectile dysfunction
- It helps improve sexual desire and physical ability to perform
- The patient would have cold, relaxed, flaccid genitals
- Impotency in these men is also associated with mental depression
- Though desire is present, the erections are generally weak and not
- These men also may have erectile dysfunction with weak and delayed erections.
- Emissions may be rapid and involuntary.
- Reduced sperm count
- Improves both quantity and quality of sperms
- Useful in males with orchitis
- The testicles are hard, swollen, and enlarged
- History of suppressed desire
- Sabal Serrulata
- Associated with wasting of testes
- Also useful where there is prostate enlargement or prostatitis
- Useful in women who have acidic vaginal discharge. This kills the sperms and could cause infertility.
- Borax is useful when the discharge is similar to egg white, copious, and warm. Altering the pH can improve successful conception
- Natrum Phos:
- Discharge is honey coloured, sour smelling, and irritating
- This discharge is also acidic, reducing sperm life
- Useful in women who have scanty periods that do not last long and never appear on the due date
- These women have a history of irregular menses since the onset of menarche
- Also useful in women who have polycystic ovarian disease
- Aletris farinose
- Early and copious menstruation in addition to white discharge
- Anaemia, weakness, fatigue, and tiredness
- Useful in women who have had recurrent abortions.
- These women present with menstrual cycles that are short, suppressed, and not regular in the flow.
- There is also a bearing down sensation where the patient feels the uterus is going to slide down
- It is also possible these women have reduced drive
- Natrum carb
- These women have difficulty retaining sperms
- The vaginal discharge could also be offensive and irritating
- Calcarea Carb:
- This is another remedy used when there is profuse bleeding during the menstrual cycles
- The periods also tend to appear before their due date and tend to last longer than usual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.